You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-06 17:40:27

Bigfeet_E

David (the lion) vs Goliath

Although the title refers to ancient story, today we see the energy again.
You all know him, and if you don't here is his latest roar :

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gKQiSX0jAdUW/

Being banned now in 26 countries, as he was invited to speak at a peace rally in the Netherlands,
the conspirators declared his ban, as they fear his inspiring speaches to be heard.
But that didn't stop him ! I think the Swaruu legacy even heard him ...

#2 2022-11-06 18:38:34

arkangel

Re: David (the lion) vs Goliath

Thanks for posting that, love David Icke. I like that people post links here because I get to see more good content than I would searching alone.

#3 2022-11-07 01:25:25

microvirus6

^ Seconded

And fuck yeah, David Icke is a warrior and an inspiration. If we ever attain a free Earth, we've gotta erect a statue in his honor. Maybe on the white house lawn?

#4 2022-11-07 22:00:41

ro2778

I liked his speech it has the right tone for this moment!

#5 2022-11-07 22:17:29

Jupiter 9

Clever title. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#6 2022-11-09 15:45:50

Jupiter 9

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

Board footer