You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-06 21:23:04

Exploringsoul

May I ask Aneeka and Swaruu questions? Or any comments are welcomed

Hello friends,

I am new to the forum. It was so great to see that Gosia and Aneeka talking about the topic of ET abduction. It helps a lot. I am hoping I may get answers and confirmation here.

My story:

I had a physical implant in my body many years ago. It puzzles me a lot but I can do nothing about it. It seems harmless, so I just let it be there.

This year, I learned to use dream to find answers.

During that period, for the first time I took a photo of UFO. That was a typical disc shape UFO with dome.

It could be the answer to my question or just a coincident. So the next day I asked in my mind to want to see it again.

Then I did see and take a photo of a bright reflective dot moving in the sky.  Still I was not 100% sure, then next day I asked to see it again. But no more strange object since then.

Almost every time I ask question about the implant, I got father figure in my dream. It makes me think I am a star seed and  my star family did that to me.

From the context of the dreams during the period of seeking answer, for the first time, I started to think about the possibility of that I may be (genetically?) modified.

BTW, I meditate for about 9 years and got my milestone experience of pure awareness 7 years ago.  The implant appeared after that. In case there is any connection between consciousness and ET abduction.

My questions are:

1.  Is it likely I am a star seed and my star family did implant to me?

2. As a star seed on earth, if any danger to be targeted by dark force or government?

3. May they (if they are my star family) help or support me upon my request? For example, I telepathically ask them to help me or guide me to enhance my psychic ability. I ask them to help me to see Trump win. Is it a valid request?

I am still trying to improve my telepathy and psychic ability and still need confirmation and feed back.

It would be greatly appreciated if anybody here may give me your comments. Or if Gosia may bring them to Swaruu and the team?

Thanks a lot my friends

#2 2020-12-06 22:31:11

Happy

Re: May I ask Aneeka and Swaruu questions? Or any comments are welcomed

Hello Exploringsoul, and welcome! smile And thank you for sharing. Questions like yours are abound here, and we all inch along with our sharings. I may have an attempt in this, but others here may have a more in-depth input, though.

About implants, it could be useful for you to search the keyword "implant" on the transcript-page (here: https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/). It's worth noting that there are both the malevolent and benevolent sources for them, and your own perception of it determines how you relate to it.

The fact that you've explored during dream-time and had physical confirmations with ETs in conjunction with that is actually a quite sure sign of contact, I figure. And as Anéeka indicates in her talk about abductions (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39PyKXOtVls), if you are an awakened star seed, it's likely that you have somebody watching over you (re: your Q1).

I personally consider the intent in conjunction with "frequency" to be the key. What James Gilliland is talking about in this regard isn't fiction, either (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjzKBd … ylA/videos). Beings of high frequency are attractive to the regressives if they are available - they feed on energy from them (re: your Q2).

If you convince your guides/higher-self that you really have the intent to develop your abilities, then this is most likely available to you (re: your Q3). There are different approaches to this, though, and again... frequency and intent is central. But you are wise to be careful in what you ask for - you might actually get it. And remember that "love isn't always on time." smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2020-12-07 00:14:39

Exploringsoul

Re: May I ask Aneeka and Swaruu questions? Or any comments are welcomed

Thank you, Happy, for your comments. It helps a lot!

Found another 2 interviews about implant here. It needs time to digest them. I feel my implant is at least neutral, no adverse impact.

Board footer