You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-09 05:00:50

Edith_S

Energy Savers

Hi to everyone who has an engineering background and not only,

I found this advertisement for a power generator based on magnifying glass. Is there anybody who can assess whether it is for real, or just some embellished offer with no practical use?

https://magnifierengine.com/get.php?hop=hhupd

quote:

This new device may demolish the entire solar panel industry.

If you or someone you know is concerned about their electricity bill each month...

Or you are considering shelling out tens of thousands of your HARD-EARNED money on the solar panels...

Then you absolutely must STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING immediately and watch this very short video before it's too late!

It describes a new and cheap invention that is so DANGEROUS and revolutionary to the status-quo politicians and giant energy companies...

Because it lets ANYONE, no matter how smart or rich you are, generate ALL of the electricity that your home needs...

And it lets you do it COMPLETELY FOR FREE using materials that you already have in your home.

Find out how this can slash your electric bills right now in this brief video!

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#2 2022-11-09 06:25:51

Pymander

Re: Energy Savers

What they're describing is a Sterling Engine. There are many examples of it on YouTube and whatnot. Videos like that are not authentic and are almost always scams. AFAIK, Sterling Engines have a lot of design related problems that make them not so great for generating electricity even though they spin really fast. However, I know it's entirely possible there could also be attempts to minimize research into them in case they could be useful for the average person.

https://web.wpi.edu/Pubs/E-project/Avai … l_2014.pdf
This PDF describe's a small group's attempt to build and refine one. I didn't read the entire study, but, they encounter many issues with the design that make them kinda impractical... at least at an amateur's level... like you would need to use hydrogen gas or helium inside the piston to gain better efficiency.

The Tesla Turbine is probably a better candidate for creating an alternate source of electricity. The problem with them is they spin at incredibly fast speeds (like 10,000+ RPM) making them somewhat dangerous and difficult to engineer.

#3 2022-11-09 16:41:04

Jim Stav

Edith_S wrote:

I found this advertisement for a power generator based on magnifying glass. Is there anybody who can assess whether it is for real, or just some embellished offer with no practical use?

quote:

If you or someone you know is concerned about their electricity bill each month...

Or you are considering shelling out tens of thousands of your HARD-EARNED money on the solar panels...

Then you absolutely must STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING immediately and watch this very short video before it's too late!

It describes a new and cheap invention that is so DANGEROUS and revolutionary to the status-quo politicians and giant energy companies...

Because it lets ANYONE, no matter how smart or rich you are, generate ALL of the electricity that your home needs...

And it lets you do it COMPLETELY FOR FREE using materials that you already have in your home.

"I found this advertisement for a power generator based on magnifying glass."

In your quote here Edith I was triggered on the word magnifying glass. Here is a quote from a book I read several yrs. back now...if your interested I will supply the link here to the book I speak of. I have no degree in engineering but find this type of info fascinating. There is a diagram that is included in the link that did not post here....again I will post that link if you ask me too.

SOLAR ENERGY
Here it becomes imperative that the solar cells and photovoltaic modules (cells) be looked at in a different scope.
Long years of costly effort have been given to the solution of solar energy with very little results worthy of note. The reason for that is because researchers have NOT used the octave progression principle which multiplies heat intensity. Flame can be produced by holding a biconvex lens over a piece of paper or wood splinters, but that is not enough heat intensity. Vastly more heat can be obtained by using the octave series of lenses.
You require more heat than the sun and one series of lenses alone can give you. Two stumbling blocks to this principle are cloud obstruction and the dark of night. However, you can acquire without break the intensely hot and WHITE light of oxyacetylene flame. The sun is 90,000,000 miles away. By the time it reaches Mercury, its temperature has greatly reduced, and even more so at Venus whose surface heat is over 200 degrees while the earth's surface averages about 70 degrees. That is because the sun's white light has been filtered out and you receive only its red rays on your earth.
Let us then proceed upon the basis that you will use the WHITE LIGHT which you have multiplied and brought into visibility by short wave fast motion which you have multiplied from the CREATOR'S invisible, motionless Light upon which this universe is based.
The mechanics of this principle are also simple. Veritable Niagaras of power can be acquired from it. Let us diagram them to work without need of experiment to meet the requirements of exact identities of unchangeable elements which are strictly pure. We show you a diagram, Fig.72, which represents a metal frame around banks of lenses which project underneath in the octave multiplication systems given throughout all of the last of these lessons. This bank of octave lenses can be one of many series of such banks. If enough of them were assembled under one hot white light, a veritable Niagara of heat-power could be concentrated upon a pair of metal plates between which water can be pumped at one end and come out boiling at the other end. The boiling hot steam thus compressed can lead directly to a dynamo or reactor and the problem of solar energy has been solved for such needed purposes as purifying polluted river water or salted water of the ocean. Is everybody with me? This is why you would not choose oil, for instance--this gives reclamation for water great potential. This would also save piping sea water thousands of miles inland. Pure water can be also transmuted from the atmosphere as well as pure hydrogen and oxygen for fuels or to make rain. Much of this has been made operational and hidden from you-the-people and is now being used as terror tactics against you.

As we have continually said, Natural Science is simple and uncomplicated since the Creator's ways and processes are simple and uncomplicated. To KNOW CAUSE is to know what the EFFECT MUST be. From the simple principles outlined herein and titled "THE SCIENCE OF THE COSMOS" a new science for tomorrow can come into being which is based on Natural Law and could bring to mankind a greater era of peace and plenty than it has ever known. It is with our deepest desire to serve our fellow man that we commend these lessons on the new science unto you.

#4 2022-11-14 16:48:36

Edith_S

Jim Stav wrote:
Edith_S wrote:

quote:

"I found this advertisement for a power generator based on magnifying glass."

In your quote here Edith I was triggered on the word magnifying glass. Here is a quote from a book I read several yrs. back now...if your interested I will supply the link here to the book I speak of. I have no degree in engineering but find this type of info fascinating. There is a diagram that is included in the link that did not post here....again I will post that link if you ask me too.

SOLAR ENERGY
Here it becomes imperative that the solar cells and photovoltaic modules (cells) be looked at in a different scope.
Long years of costly effort have been given to the solution of solar energy with very little results worthy of note. The reason for that is because researchers have NOT used the octave progression principle which multiplies heat intensity. Flame can be produced by holding a biconvex lens over a piece of paper or wood splinters, but that is not enough heat intensity. Vastly more heat can be obtained by using the octave series of lenses.
You require more heat than the sun and one series of lenses alone can give you. Two stumbling blocks to this principle are cloud obstruction and the dark of night. However, you can acquire without break the intensely hot and WHITE light of oxyacetylene flame. The sun is 90,000,000 miles away. By the time it reaches Mercury, its temperature has greatly reduced, and even more so at Venus whose surface heat is over 200 degrees while the earth's surface averages about 70 degrees. That is because the sun's white light has been filtered out and you receive only its red rays on your earth.
Let us then proceed upon the basis that you will use the WHITE LIGHT which you have multiplied and brought into visibility by short wave fast motion which you have multiplied from the CREATOR'S invisible, motionless Light upon which this universe is based.
The mechanics of this principle are also simple. Veritable Niagaras of power can be acquired from it. Let us diagram them to work without need of experiment to meet the requirements of exact identities of unchangeable elements which are strictly pure. We show you a diagram, Fig.72, which represents a metal frame around banks of lenses which project underneath in the octave multiplication systems given throughout all of the last of these lessons. This bank of octave lenses can be one of many series of such banks. If enough of them were assembled under one hot white light, a veritable Niagara of heat-power could be concentrated upon a pair of metal plates between which water can be pumped at one end and come out boiling at the other end. The boiling hot steam thus compressed can lead directly to a dynamo or reactor and the problem of solar energy has been solved for such needed purposes as purifying polluted river water or salted water of the ocean. Is everybody with me? This is why you would not choose oil, for instance--this gives reclamation for water great potential. This would also save piping sea water thousands of miles inland. Pure water can be also transmuted from the atmosphere as well as pure hydrogen and oxygen for fuels or to make rain. Much of this has been made operational and hidden from you-the-people and is now being used as terror tactics against you.

As we have continually said, Natural Science is simple and uncomplicated since the Creator's ways and processes are simple and uncomplicated. To KNOW CAUSE is to know what the EFFECT MUST be. From the simple principles outlined herein and titled "THE SCIENCE OF THE COSMOS" a new science for tomorrow can come into being which is based on Natural Law and could bring to mankind a greater era of peace and plenty than it has ever known. It is with our deepest desire to serve our fellow man that we commend these lessons on the new science unto you.

Hi Jim, I would like to have the link, as, who knows, if not me, then my nephew could use it. Or somebody else.

Thank you

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#5 2022-11-14 19:42:38

Jim Stav

http://phoenixsourcedistributors.com/html/j037/

I hope you find some value in it....cheers!

Board footer