You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-15 13:07:47

siriancheetah

what do you guys think is the actual population of the earth ?

have you ever wondered what if the population cabal tells us which is 8 billion is fake ?

what if the real population is very little ?

what do you guys think , how much is it ?

#2 2022-11-18 05:15:47

Lyran

Re: what do you guys think is the actual population of the earth ?

It has been quoted very recently but I can't recall which video, that the actual population is somewhere between 10% - 20% of the official number.

#3 2022-11-18 05:20:19

Yankee

Lyran wrote:

It has been quoted very recently but I can't recall which video, that the actual population is somewhere between 10% - 20% of the official number.

I'm confused on whether this number is after subtracting the number of AI controlled people with no souls? Or is it straight the number of bodies walking around? But then somebody said the AI people might disappear when they're out of your view...

Last edited by Yankee (2022-11-18 05:21:13)

#4 2022-11-18 06:03:53

siriancheetah

Lyran wrote:

that would be around 1.2 billion people

#5 2022-11-18 09:59:35

Lyran

Yankee wrote:

I'm confused on whether this number is after subtracting the number of AI controlled people with no souls? Or is it straight the number of bodies walking around? But then somebody said the AI people might disappear when they're out of your view...

am quite certain that our Friends were referring solely to humans with a direct connection to source, as only they would when referring to the "real population". Surely we can take the meaning as so.

#6 2022-11-20 18:32:48

StarDeity wrote:

I thoughtthe Tay or Swaruu said that the population of real people with Souls is in the millions...

This begs the bigger question, what are the people with no souls really?

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#7 2022-11-20 20:46:25

Jupiter 9

knoxvilles_joker wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

I thoughtthe Tay or Swaruu said that the population of real people with Souls is in the millions...

This begs the bigger question, what are the people with no souls really?

They are like props on the terrestrial "3D" stage, withthe purose to create the context and conditions so the real people can have the experience that they planned. And as I understand it so far, most of the people going through extreme suffering are not real people and are there to create the context for a specific experience and emotional response for the real people witnessing that. And it makes sense cause not many people would want to experience the extreme stuff first hand, but some do so its wise to treat everyone the same cause you can never be 100% sure.

From the transcript/video: Not Real People: Extraterrestrial Message from Pleiades (Taygeta) (7)

Swaruu (9): "[...] What you see in the world, its problems, its wonderful things, its art, its wars, its suffering, is the perfect reflection of the mind of the people in it. What is outside is inside, you change the inside you change the outside.

So “the false people” are nothing more than more of the same, you see more people, but they are more Matrix, and they don't differ from more volcanic eruptions, or more taxes, or more of anything. They differ from real people because although they look alike and are almost undistinguishable from the real ones (they are detectable by anyone with practice), there is no one inside them. No soul, no person having an experience.

They are just energy. It appears to be that only one in five people on Earth is real. Those are the key people manifesting the Matrix. The unreal ones are working with a single hive mind brain. The memory in that brain is like the Akashic records.

[...]

Gosia: Yes, I understand that. It´s sad though because they still seem to have a personality and emotions, they feel pain and joy. Or do they? Do they feel emotions?

Swaruu (9): They will mimic having those emotions. There is no one inside, it's a program for you (and / or others) to see. But I insist, you cannot know so treat everyone with equal respect.

[...]

Gosia: What is the purpose of those unreal people? You said once that it was to instigate the emotional reaction in the real people. Can you say something more about the purpose of them being here? Apart from maintaining the Matrix?

Swaruu (9):  The purpose is the same one of any set like in a film. To give you background to whatever you want to live. They are complements. Extras in a movie. They are not even people; they are just energy that looks like people.

Alike energy sometimes looks like a newspaper stand or a garbage bin. No different. To give you more context to your story. But they are all in your mind literately. And yes, to instigate an emotional response in you. That is to give spice to your life's "sauce". Make it meaningful as an experience. [...]"

And the subject of unreal people is closely related with the subject of memory implants, cause the memory implants are done with a similar purpose:

"To have a basic frame knowledge to be able to have the desired experience. For example as a first time human, they need the memory of other people who have been on Earth before them, to know how to interpret things, to react and so on and so forth. See it as a scaffolding to prop up the experiences each soul wants."

Memory Implants - 3D Matrix Management by Federation-Extraterrestrial Information (Aneeka and Yazhi)

Etheric Memory Implants, Life Plan, Free Will - Extraterrestrial Communication (Yazhi)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#8 2022-11-20 22:12:55

Gomba

I think Yazhi said even the numbers including fake people are inflated, I’m not 100% sure tho.
But I dont think that number could be extremely different from the official numbers. Maybe there are certain culprit countries who inflate the numbers for intimidation (China?!) But regular countries have so many things such as water, electricity supplyers, tax and pension bureus etc. who by their nature keep statictics about the population. If they made up numbers somewhere it would cause constant anomalies between the statistics.

#9 2022-11-22 04:45:36

Yankee

I wonder what it would take to develop the ability to detect real and AI people when with them in person? Kind of a rhetorical question I guess. In general I would suppose it's shadow work, quieting the mind, honing the sense of truth, the same path as everything. I'm strongly motivated by an interest in sensing normally hidden things, tuning in, paying attention to feelings, and this fits the bill for sure. In a more mundane sense I believe a Swaruu said it's kind of detectable in the operating behavior of utter deference to the systems and narrative, which of course is a bad idea to rely on 100% and risk treating a real but brainwashed person inhumanely.

Doing so would also make me feel better about people. I can't be disappointed in AI. Filter those out, and I would start to like people a lot better, after this horrible disappointment I've experienced towards people the last few years through this covid and vax nonsense, added to more longstanding issues that already made me selective about who I spend time with.

Board footer