You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-18 05:19:01

Sjp696

Energy

Regarding the information of Earth and Atmosphere being opposite polarities, and the Pyramid(s) being used to capture both to produce electricity , I believe what is referred to as (0) (.)
   Are the Taygetans or Swaruunians willing and lawfully without intervention against the first distortion, able to help us reproduce this process?
  Love/light,
Shawn

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

#2 2022-09-18 06:19:30

mitkobs

Re: Energy

They can but the anti forces living here will not let it be.

#3 2022-09-18 06:37:42

Sjp696 wrote:

Regarding the information of Earth and Atmosphere being opposite polarities, and the Pyramid(s) being used to capture both to produce electricity , I believe what is referred to as (0) (.)
   Are the Taygetans or Swaruunians willing and lawfully without intervention against the first distortion, able to help us reproduce this process?
  Love/light,
Shawn

The tartaran empire did it.  The egyptian pyramids were such generators

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWlBno92CFg
28 minute mark covers the design of the merkebah and toroid

The egyption pyramids have been completely adulterated and destroyed as to their real purpose

First is mastering base 12 mathematics. 

Second is to find a room temperature super conductor

third is using a double merkebah design basically two pyramids inverse and inside eachother.  that will make a toroid around itself.

I was thinking that a customized 3-phase induction motor modified might be possible of doing things using a toroidal design for field energy generation 3 magnets are positive polarity and 8 are negative.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#4 2022-09-20 01:34:21

Sjp696

Thanks for the participation of data Knoxville.
I just found this, something you will find interesting if you haven’t seen it yet.

https://youtu.be/YcL0l1NmP_A

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

#5 2022-10-23 12:51:13

Sjp696

I believe that before arriving to Free Energy, we will experience a gradient possibly of the usage of Helio 3, apparently only found outside our planet, however, I do not believe that to be so, I believe it is here on our planet, perhaps not as a natural formation, but as a dump of left behind deposits, and I believe I know where a source of it is.
As I worked in granite mining in Brazil, I conducted core samples, and upon a casual conversation with an attorney in Brazil, he related to me he was visited by a man who 'appeared' in his office many years ago who gave him coordinates of an energy that when discovered could supply energy solutions for the entire planet. ( I suspect to be Helio 3) He told me he didn't know what to do with the information and gave it to me. And low and behold it appears to be the region of a very ancient civilization. This will only be viewed and spoken of by the trustworthy. For the not-so-trustworthy, this is just space hippie hoopla.

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

#6 2022-11-09 17:40:21

Alienhumanoid

We've read that the pyramid wirelessly powered thousands of homes. How big should a pyramid be for a typical household?

#7 2022-11-28 20:24:34

Sjp696

Alienhumanoid wrote:

We've read that the pyramid wirelessly powered thousands of homes. How big should a pyramid be for a typical household?

Alienhumanoid you got my attention with your timing containing my number of 144.
I would prefer to believe you have a great sense of humor over this being an actual attempt of real data collection regarding building a pyramid to power your single family home.
  Although it is possible, I don’t think you will easily find the technical data for what your looking for.
??

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

Board footer