You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-12 15:25:54

Rocketmidget

Question for yazhi.

Hey gosia i have 2 questions i would like answers to if it is possible. Just a couple things that knaw at me from time to time.

1) when the poles shifted after tiamat ..how did the toroidial openings MOVE to different places on the planet as i guess they are now?
Cant wrap my head around that one.

2) and this one ..when the taygetans and swaruus were taking with the pk girls ..how were the swaruus not able to detect that these 2 were imposters?

Thanks as always for all and any info you bring us. Even with these unanswered i have no dout about your information in any way. Expanding my mind to think different is almost always the way to figuring these things out.

Peace..charlie.

#2 2022-12-12 21:49:19

Jupiter 9

Re: Question for yazhi.

That question has crossed my mind too, mostly how Yazhi or Athena didn't pick up on it earlier. But I understand that Gosia shared what she could and didn't give us the whole story and there many more missing pieces of the puzzle to answer all the questions, so I didn't focus on it too much. Besides I know they are who they say they are and I trust that there is a perfectly good explanation of why even Yazhi didn't pick up on it sooner. Probably Yazhi too has some things "psychicly" veiled by her higher consciousness, for her own growth and learning or most likely so she doesn't interfere with the life plans and lessons of the people around her.

As for the Taygetans and Aneeka, the most likely answer for me is that, they didn't focus and look more deeply into some of the signs sooner, for the same reason I didn't detect they were imposters. To name some:

-- They are earth humans so I usually tend to explain the many small things that stand out to me as part of the bathwater that we all have because of growing up on this planet. We all behave in regressive ways sometimes due to our matrix programming and subconscious unresolved issues, so it's easy to explain the signs as that, if you don't have a reason to suspect someone and you are not paying close attention to their behavior for malevolent intentions.

The first major sign that there was something strange about one of them was when I was reading the Federation and Earth Problems - Humans are the Key (Group Chat with Yazhi-Extraterrestrial Contact) transcript. I think it was because it was a group chat and it was easier to tell because of the contrast with the other girls. I felt that there was something different about one of the girls and it felt like she didn't belong in the group and she stood out from the rest of them somehow. Both of them did but the other one didn't talk much to notice it. But I didn't read too much into it since I didn't have any reason to be suspicious about them.

-- It's harder to notice through text communication on the internet. They have Youtube channels where I can see their body language but not every Youtuber is like Gosia is in the lives, and not just youtubers but all of us can present a different social mask in public settings so it's not easy to reach conclusions based on that. And again since I don't have a reason to be suspicious about them and pay attention for issues, the things that I notice and stand out to me in some of their live videos. I explain them as part of their human unresolved issues. If I was making youtube videos I don't know if I was going to be as natural and expressive as Gosia, at least in the beginning. 

-- I tend to focus on the good side of people and tend to give them my trust and am not suspicious out of the gate and treat them as good people. And even when I have some signs that they may be problematic, I still tend to treat as if they are innocent until they prove otherwise in action, innocent until reality shows they are guilty. I tend to give people my trust and if they are not trustworthy they'll eventually prove that in action. And also many "lightworkers"/"thoughtworkers" are sometimes blind to evil and are more innocent and have a naivete that comes from that innocence, when it comes to people on earth. And they tend to give other explanations and it takes them a while to start suspecting that there may be malevolent intentions involved.

And one last thing that occured to me to mention is that when it comes to Yazhi she can see multiple timelines so she probably sees multiple versions of the person and isn't sure which way the person in front of her will go. And this could be true for the Taygetans too but more on an intuitive level and not so consciously as I imagine is for Yazhi. And I think on an essence level this is true for me too, I can intuitively sense many versions of the person in front of me and I am not sure which one of those versions the person in front of me is. And that's why although I am good at reading people, I still need to see the physical actions and behavior in the physical to know and confirm which version of the person I am dealing with.

smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#3 2022-12-12 22:22:51

Happy

Jupiter,

Thank you for this! You show some exquisite conceptual dot-connections there! smile

There's one concept you activated in particular, which is notoriously used negatively here on Earth, but is entirely positive in it's foundations. And that's the concept of "naivety." You practically define it there: "To expect the positive until the opposite is proven." Sometimes, the 'expectation' can be switched out with 'assume', and often the question about "positive what?" can be phrased, but these are actually just nuances of the concept. When you wish to initiate contact with someone who doesn't know you, the best demonstration of good intent is often to show - in any way or manner - that positivity is expected. If they are indeed positive, then it will most likely show up in the reply.

My point is: To be positive is a choice. And that choice goes deep. I may even argue that it is a universal approach, a good protocol even when communication between interstellar races occur [Edit: - or maybe especially then...]. smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#4 2022-12-13 09:28:39

mitkobs

Also have to consider that when people are content and all is going well for them in 3D they can emanate stable high frequencies. But when they are in stress, in some kind of pickle and adversity they show their true colors, their real state of mind and how evolved is their level of consciousness comes to surface. What are your expectations about life and other people. What are your goals in life. How you are achieving your goals, what you are ready to do to achieve what you want. All this shows who you are truly. Your actions and reactions to adversity is the best mirror for who one is.

#5 2022-12-13 20:15:11

Happy

Brahman wrote:

Interesting that Swaruu didn't recognize the imposter [...]

Ok, interesting speculation, Brahman. But there are so many scenarios possible as a backdrop in this, that it only serves to acknowledge the multiplicity of timelines. [edit:] Swaruu was a Sandclock pilot. Everything is possible, remember?

Myself, I'd like to think that Webre was just a player who opened the investigation up toward the real culprits. If they had cut him off because of his 'story', the events could have turned out differently. And dangerously so, that is. Why risk it?

#6 2022-12-13 21:13:46

Happy

I think Dhor Káal'el's perspective is a good one in this:

From: "Interview with the Taygetean Pleiadian (Part 2): Dhor Káal'el - Extraterrestrial Contact"; published December 23, 2019.

Robert: What knowledge should you have to be a pilot? Or can anyone be it? Just take a course and off you go, or what kind of preparations do you need? And if there is a program, is it difficult or not, or in a nutshell, can anyone be a pilot?

Dhor Káal'él: In addition to having good health, passing the physical, you need to have a high sense of direction. You must have spatial comprehension skills, I mean volume, not outer space only. Pretty advanced math skills. Understanding both stellar maps of distances, and stellar maps by frequencies. Have mechanical and engineering skills. Have studies and training in the field of astro-physics. Have a high ethical value, high enough to have to break your own ethics if necessary. Understanding of xenolinguistics and politics between different races. Have advanced knowledge of both planetary and spatial history and other races, and know how they have related to each other before. Have high knowledge in electricity and electronics. Have strong mind and spirit, necessary to endure or work under great pressure with everything working against you. Knowing that as a fighter pilot you work mostly alone, or in small numbers, which means that with any damage to the ship we should be able to repair it ourselves, without help.

Knowledge of duplication of pieces. And accept the responsibility to represent, mostly alone, your entire society. Knowing that the image of your species or race depends on you and only you. Have the inner strength to trust that your decisions are appropriate when everything depends on you and only you.

Being able to work alone, for long periods of time, in small vessels. Know how to survive on planets far away from yours. Accept the strong risk, and most likely that you'll never come home.

Robert: Wow, what a reply. Thank you!

#7 2022-12-13 22:03:33

Gosia
Administrator

Swaruu had no ability to "predict" the impostors. Not how it works. Nor do the Taygetans. Perhaps in another timeline I AM the impostor, what if she saw that? yikes big_smile If it was that easy to know who is who in advance for them, and what their plans are, then there wouldn´t be war going on, everyone with time travelling capabilities would just know what everyone is up to ahead of time. Yazhi is even "worse", as she sees multiple timelines, without even travelling, all working themselves out in the singularity of now, THIS now here. No one truly knows what a specific person will do in the singularity of now we are witnessing and experiencing.

Swaruu of Erra followed Alfred Webre yes, hence she was open to talk to him. Needless to say, it wasn´t because his claims of ambassadorship. They don´t just dismiss the whole person because of something they might disagree with. Interestingly, what Yazhi said afterwards was that the way things turned out there happened exactly as they had to, for certain people to be exposed... same as with the infiltration later on. There are always a lot of hidden elements at play. Perhaps certain impostors play the role in the overall scheme of things.

Brahman wrote:

Interesting that Swaruu didn't recognize the imposter Alfred Webre before PK and in this chat she even praises him. After he openly says he is an ambassador for the Andromedan Council. Swaruu knows the federation has no ambassadors on Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqsvRz0k_NQ

#8 2022-12-13 22:08:22

Gosia
Administrator

They are definitely PEOPLE in that sense, and they do make mistakes, even though as I always claim: There are no mistakes. Swaruu of Erra even openly claimed that blowing up Tiamat as the Federation did was the mistake. They are not gods. They are people. Who analyze, make decisions with best data they have at hand, and dare to act despite not being always sure where it might take them. We need to embrace that fact fully before we can ever be ready to coexist as the interplanetary society.

Brahman wrote:
Happy wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Ok, interesting speculation, Brahman. But there are so many scenarios possible as a backdrop in this, that it only serves to acknowledge the multiplicity of timelines. [edit:] Swaruu was a Sandclock pilot. Everything is possible, remember?

Myself, I'd like to think that Webre was just a player who opened the investigation up toward the real culprits. If they had cut him off because of his 'story', the events could have turned out differently. And dangerously so, that is. Why risk it?

There is nothing wrong if they allow some imposters. That they make mistakes shows that they are not perfect beings even if from a human point of view we idealize them. I do not accuse them, nor do I want to expose them of deception. I thought them infallible in the beginning and didn't feel good after these stories happened. But gradually I began to find them more interesting that way. I'm still glad they're with us. smile

#9 2022-12-14 14:31:43

Rocketmidget

Brahman wrote:
Happy wrote:
Brahman wrote:

There is nothing wrong if they allow some imposters. That they make mistakes shows that they are not perfect beings even if from a human point of view we idealize them. I do not accuse them, nor do I want to expose them of deception. I thought them infallible in the beginning and didn't feel good after these stories happened. But gradually I began to find them more interesting that way. I'm still glad they're with us. smile

These stories as far as im concerned , made them much more real to me. The depth and wisdom they have shared is mind blowing but the pk fiasco ..tiamat..let me know im not listening to some people who are trying to play god and control me for some agenda.
   I am a totally different person than i was in the begining of 2021. Everything i believe and the way i look at myself and others is new and amazing.
  This entire contact has changed it all. So many levels to everything. Nothing is black and white.
THAT i know is correct.

Board footer