You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-14 15:53:56

Vaccinated-shedding-spike-proteins, emf, dirty-electricity, sticky-goo

I've read that the spike-proteins from the vaccinated can be harmful or pestilent to others as they stick. Yet if there is no virus, there would not be a spike-protein at all, unless the underground community is misusing that term.

But there's also graphene-oxide, the unofficial term for graphene that has become an oxidant, which I think is sticking to people's skin and accumulating in their lungs to cause the respiratory-phlegmatic-stickiness diagnosed as a "respiratory virus".

My body seems to have a high-tendency towards electromagnetic-characteristics, and there is some dirty electricity in my house, but also the planetary transits highlight mine or everyone's body at certain months to be more electro-magnetic. This week, and off and on in past months, it feels like there is a sticky goo on my skin maybe from the graphene-oxide around me being excited by reaching its excitation-threshold (keyword, electronic absorption band) causing polymerization of molecules via free-radicals (oxidants turning into plastic) via dirty-electricity, 5G cell towers, emf's. I read about polymerization via free-radicals somewhere online.

Would anyone on the forum or the Taygetians have a comment on these matters?

Last edited by thunderOverWater (2022-12-14 16:19:08)

#2 2022-12-14 21:06:38

Jupiter 9

Re: Vaccinated-shedding-spike-proteins, emf, dirty-electricity, sticky-goo

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

Board footer