You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-14 22:17:44

Happy

Special Announcement - Mari Swaruu´s Direct Communication with Humans

Special Announcement - Mari Swaruu´s Direct Communication with Humans - New Youtube Channel

Published: December 14th, 2022

Mari01

From the blurb:
"In today's short live I have a big surprise for you, of which many of you already know, and it is to announce the new Youtube channel of Mari Swaruu (Minerva/Swaruu11) that she will directly manage herself, preparing the texts and making the videos herself. Mari making history!"

MARI SWARUU'S CHANNEL:
https://www.youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2022-12-15 09:23:34

Tigerhawk

Re: Special Announcement - Mari Swaruu´s Direct Communication with Humans

So proud of Mari and her willingness to do this. I can't wait to see what she wants to share with us.

#3 2022-12-15 11:18:40

ro2778

I wonder if she is making history, presumably in an advanced soceity it's important to have access to information and to disseminate that information quickly around your society. We all know humanity +/- extraterrestrials on the ground was more advanced in the past, so I wonder what was the equivalent of the internet or the media back then? Was the smart phone a reinvention, and what did smart phones look like in Atlantis? When was the last time an extraterrestrial was making regular direct contact with humanity? Didn't we learn recently that a couple of hundred years ago humanity knew and accepted the existence of advanced extraterrestrials?

Last edited by ro2778 (2022-12-15 11:20:14)

#4 2022-12-15 15:43:59

Rocketmidget

Pretty cool huh? Looking forward to everything she has to say.
Ty mari.

#5 2022-12-15 18:40:56

Jupiter 9

ro2778 wrote:

I wonder if she is making history, presumably in an advanced soceity it's important to have access to information and to disseminate that information quickly around your society. We all know humanity +/- extraterrestrials on the ground was more advanced in the past, so I wonder what was the equivalent of the internet or the media back then? Was the smart phone a reinvention, and what did smart phones look like in Atlantis? When was the last time an extraterrestrial was making regular direct contact with humanity? Didn't we learn recently that a couple of hundred years ago humanity knew and accepted the existence of advanced extraterrestrials?

I would say she is making history for the inhabitants of the current matrix bubble we are isolated in, formed by information and agreements imposed on the population mainly between the Industrial Revolution and today.

Quote from: Galactic Federation - False ET realities in UFO circles

-----------------------------

Yazhi: [...] So humanity has been fed precisely engineered and controlled information for a very long time, thousands of years actually, but the real bulk of what concerns us here is only from the 15th century to nowadays, and if you want to get even closer, the information that is creating the human unconscious reality Matrix would be the one that was imposed as truth to the human population from the XIXth century Industrial Revolution, Darwinian times, to nowadays.

Getting objectively even closer, what is really creating present day ‘reality’ on Earth, what is forming the Collective Unconscious, is what has been imposed by design onto the human population during the lifetimes of the people who are still alive, and being even more specific, to the post '‘circa’ year 2000, so called ‘millennial’ generation.

That is what is forming the '‘Matrix’, the set of rules, laws, being legal, or “of matter and nature”, and everything that dictates the formation of agreements that form perception of reality on Earth.

That Matrix of information is specific to Earth. It is true that there is a lot of cross influence with other non-terrestrial cultures as I will mention later, but essentially, as things are exactly, I mean, the exact composition of interconnected bits of information that form agreements of perception that in turn form reality as perceived on Earth, is specific of Earth and not found anywhere else.

It is true that every culture on any planet would have their own Matrix of agreements perception that form their particular '‘flavor’ of reality, but in the case of Earth it is especially notorious and different, because it is a contained planet, artificially isolated from the rest of the ‘cosmic community’, so the view of reality from Earth is very unique and specific there. So, I am explaining here why how things are perceived on Earth does not correspond to a greater more expanded reality as you could call everything outside Earth. [...]

-----------------------------

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

Board footer