You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-17 01:02:08

Happy

Reverse World and Future Influencing the Past

Reverse World and Future Influencing the Past - Metaphysical Chats with Yazhi Swaruu

Published:  December 19th, 2022

ReverseTime

From the blurb:
"Some time ago I had a conversation with Yazhi about the "reverse world" that exists as the other side of the reality in which we live here. It is a world that Swaruu 2 (or Swaruu 3 - I'm not sure at the moment) discovered and which terrified her a lot. She died on the way back, with her ship exploding in the process. In this video I am sharing that conversation. And in the second part I am talking to Yazhi about how time flows and influences "in reverse", and how our "future" can influence the "past". Really fascinating and intriguing topics!"

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2022-12-17 01:34:31

Happy

Re: Reverse World and Future Influencing the Past

Is this related to the advanced ship-protection described by Dhor Káal'el, where the trajectory of an incoming projectile is reversed, so that the projectile is returned to its origin? (so called "Karmic weapon"?)

From: Interview with the Taygetean Pleiadian (Part 2): Dhor Káal'el - Extraterrestrial Contact

Dhor Káal'el [11:33]: They also have a very advanced system that reverses the arrival vector, which is the direction of arrival, of any type of threat or something with mass being fired like a bullet or a missile, or something of energy like plasma or energy weapons, towards whatever that sent it.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2022-12-19 08:48:58

mitkobs

I found this information first in the channeled Lucifer. All the dark ones who created big mess here on Earth but still want to progress and redeem themselves go to live in such upside down worlds. Karma is nullified faster there. Such reality is much harder to live in than anything else available.

#4 2022-12-19 08:56:52

Pymander

By far one of the trippiest and most mind blowing videos I have seen. I never considered the possibility of an inverse Universe; and yet, it all makes so much sense mathematically. I wonder if Swaruu was able to interact with the inverse people in any way… or if she herself appeared inverse while in their realm (like looking in a mirror)? I still don’t quite understand just how opposite they are to us; like, are they literally a mirror of this world and there’s an opposite version of me typing at his computer right this very moment? Or is it just how things function that’s inverted? I am so fascinated by it because I understand that we are inverted and just as bizarre to them despite everything feeling so natural here.

I deeply resonated with the notion that the future can shape our present. It makes a lot of sense to me because I feel like I am regressing lately, not progressing. I don’t really dream about a future Earth or flying a spaceship or things like that. I have much simpler Earth-based visions like mostly just wanting to re-experience growing up but as a different person.

It feels like my soul wants to experience simplifying itself rather than expanding. And it kinda scares me because I imagine this could be the result of being on such a dense world where things have become so diluted by a false version of reality. The last thing I want is to become addicted to the Earth experience like many souls are. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if my future self already incarnated as one of my friends at present because I want to experience many of the things he has in this lifetime and we are quite connected mentally even if it doesn’t always seem it… You know when you haven’t texted someone in hours and then you both text each other within seconds of each other… things like that happen a lot.

Anyways, great video and I'm thankful there's been so much information to digest especially with Mari's channel. I never studied much in school but I am a sponge to this information.

#5 2022-12-20 14:07:42

mitkobs

This type of inverted world is seen as chaos by everyone who see it for the first time. And probably will be hard to understand and very strange to scary to experience. It is opposite to this Universe which is order, symmetry and harmony. Everything there is inverted but for who lives there is totally normal. It functions on impulses. Stronger the impulse - stronger impact in the way of living. Entities who are stronger energetically dictate how life is. Here in this Universe everything works in perfect order coming down from the Source, not on impulses.

#6 2022-12-20 20:42:50

HiddenSquid
Banned

Uh huh. Ya not buying that. It's all impulses. And no this universe isn't working in perfect order, unless you want to say that's the point?

#7 2022-12-20 21:44:44

Lyran

This clearer understanding of how "future" events impress upon the "present" coming this week, right as Mari steps forward onto our scene has been simply incredible. Integrating these concepts - which I have encountered in the past, but grasp much more fully now! - is indescribable.
I have a 14yr old daughter I can very rarely see... Her legal name is... Sway. Lol
This and so many other things ring like bells in my soul and pull me further and further out of Earth's construct of time, conceiving more easily the rubix-cube of perception. And all I can say is:

SWARUUUU'S! You all are Amazing!!!

I wake every day now in this new world where Mari Swaruu talks directly to us☺️ This is a new world my Friends!
If this is what true timeline alterations feel like then WOW smile
What felt like only a week ago, sooo much growth and now I'm back at day one, front row with blinkers on and a cosmic-sized grin☺️☺️
This is quite the road and it's my pleasure to walk it with you all, Taygetans, Swaruu's, Gosia, Robert and all my Awake Seeds charging forward, I Love You.
Lyran

#8 2022-12-21 06:38:11

mitkobs

Universe is working in perfect order. The sun is shining, the planet is working, the stars are in the sky, the trees, the animals are living, we have bodies. 3D is border world between the order and chaos and this is why one may think that things are chaotic. Some things are chaotic because evil force is involved and influencing this reality. Inverted world is completely we can say evil. Positive forces do not interfere there, there are none of them there. And what is happening there is constant fight for power and energy between the beings. The strongest and the capable dictates how the reality will function. But that changes because others are fighting to take the lead.

Board footer