You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-23 09:20:41

Lyran

Since Mari Swaruu's channel appeared.

Guys I need to share with you my feelings. I'm guessing, similar to many of you, I have nobody to share these things with, in-depth, in my immediate life.
Mari and the Toleka Team smashed the bounds of my world with her channel. It is like an eruption in my mind and my entire being vibrates at near critical just knowing it exists!
Not a single thing remains the same.
However, just as I feel with Cosmic Agency - That all the answers are there! Please look everyone and be freed! And try with all my might people remain asleep...

But with my sometimes all-to-naive 3d self thought:
YAY!!!
Now surely peoples eyes will light when I can tell them about our Beautiful Mari, when they see the magic in my eyes and hear the wonder in my voice.

My Friends They still don't listen?! Not any more than a month ago!
I will never stop fighting, But this is a little heartbreaking for me, on one level, it really really hurts guys.i am not sure what greater proof we can show them. It is becoming very clear now who is and is who is not going to wake up here.
I want to tell all of you expanding with me through this material that YOU are all beyond Mind-Blowing, I Love you all Special Ones and I know after walking this disparate path together- we will meet one day.
I just needed to talk to someone about this stuff I feel and nobody I know would even care to know or believe me even.lol
Lyran

#2 2022-12-23 12:48:15

Scott Summers

Re: Since Mari Swaruu's channel appeared.

Lyran

Don’t be discouraged.

Everything has it’s time and place.

We are now IN the global economic collapse. We are not approaching it. We are in it.

We’re talking 1932 style global depression here.

When people lose their material assets that they built their lives around, they ask “WHY?”

They wrestle with finding meaning in life. They turn to God and the spiritual for answers.

We will see a huge revival in Christianity. The Christians already expect this and have made preparations to welcome their new brethren.

Not all will turn to Christianity. That’s where our community comes in. To provide information and answers that they seek. Information and answers they would not seek when they are satiated with their material life.

The Christians have their Bible ready for the new converts.

The Taygetans and Swaruunians (together with Gosia and Robert) have had to create this body of knowledge from scratch. With literal blood, sweat and tears.

It had to be this way.

You have to create the body of work BEFORE the people wake up. Not AFTER they wake up. That’s too late.

We are now on par with the Christians as far as body of knowledge is concerned. (Now more than 400 videos. Newcomers wear it as a sign of pride that they watched ALL of it.)

The downside is the whole process has been very hard. Like digging a ditch with a spoon.

But we’re here.

#3 2022-12-23 13:14:00

arkangel

Lyran wrote:

YAY!!!
Now surely peoples eyes will light when I can tell them about our Beautiful Mari, when they see the magic in my eyes and hear the wonder in my voice.

Yep I am pretty careful with how I talk to people on this subject, not one single person in my bubble is awake or waking up. I generaly start with the scientific aproach as this is what most people will beleive and I leave any talk of 'aliens' out as this makes people dismissive almost instantly.

I am trying to coax my grandchildren into being more open and they seem to be picking it up but any adults i know..... They will remain ignorant im afraid.

#4 2022-12-23 19:21:26

Yankee

I come from having absorbed material from Abraham, Bashar, and Seth, all channeled beings with different ways of looking at things. I find value in all three, and now the Swaruu material too. There are many of us out there who like to absorb multiple viewpoints and would be open to the Swaruu material. Curious people are sprinkled among those types of groups, and it does mean having to find new friends. A lot of us put up a front of being closed minded or uninterested in these topics (ie: "normal") because we don't like being mocked. It's a slow process to get sensitive people to open up about what they really think. Then they move away or die. It's hard.

#5 2022-12-23 20:55:08

Lyran

Scott Summers wrote:

Lyran

Don’t be discouraged.

Everything has it’s time and place.

We are now IN the global economic collapse. We are not approaching it. We are in it.

We’re talking 1932 style global depression here.

When people lose their material assets that they built their lives around, they ask “WHY?”

They wrestle with finding meaning in life. They turn to God and the spiritual for answers.

We will see a huge revival in Christianity. The Christians already expect this and have made preparations to welcome their new brethren.

Not all will turn to Christianity. That’s where our community comes in. To provide information and answers that they seek. Information and answers they would not seek when they are satiated with their material life.

The Christians have their Bible ready for the new converts.

The Taygetans and Swaruunians (together with Gosia and Robert) have had to create this body of knowledge from scratch. With literal blood, sweat and tears.

It had to be this way.

You have to create the body of work BEFORE the people wake up. Not AFTER they wake up. That’s too late.

We are now on par with the Christians as far as body of knowledge is concerned. (Now more than 400 videos. Newcomers wear it as a sign of pride that they watched ALL of it.)

The downside is the whole process has been very hard. Like digging a ditch with a spoon.

But we’re here.

Hi Scott,
Thank you for this perspective. The economic failure is becoming very evident in Australia as right after the government's extended cash injection campaign during the plandemic the cost of living has almost doubled in the last 4 months. Not that I've ever followed such things with any interest however my job gives me a finger on the pulse you may say. Far and wide the middle class has shrunk to nonexistent in Australia. People who have always been comfortable are living week to week and sinking slowly.

Mostly Scott, thanks for highlighting the aspect of the teams work that is in preparation for a coming breakdown when disillusioned people seek answers. It brings to mind the many ideas I have planted in the minds of people, a fact I usually discount, but I see it a little differently now.
I have just felt so incredulous at the flippant dismissal one one level while understanding well on other levels. As always, it is living in more than one mind with many truths at the same time and fighting the fight because it is who I am.
Thank you Scott for sharing your point of view my Friend. All my Love and a safe and happy holidays:)
Russell

#6 2022-12-23 21:12:47

Lyran

arkangel wrote:
Lyran wrote:

YAY!!!

Yep I am pretty careful with how I talk to people on this subject, not one single person in my bubble is awake or waking up. I generaly start with the scientific aproach as this is what most people will beleive and I leave any talk of 'aliens' out as this makes people dismissive almost instantly.

I am trying to coax my grandchildren into being more open and they seem to be picking it up but any adults i know..... They will remain ignorant im afraid.

Hi Arkangel,
I usually tailor an angle to the person I am exploring topics with trying to set things within their context. I am very careful with scaring people away in social stigmatism but I don't accept worldviews people throw my way EVER I cannot, I always seek to offer a wider perspective which alone often leaves me hanging. Lol
I was trying with my 18 yr old son but he will not listen and has has made himself very clear to this point - he went and got the vaccine so he could go out to the Movies after everything I told him.....
Thank you Arkangel - Keep Smiling My Friend Happy Holidays to you and your Family. All my Love.
Russell

#7 2022-12-23 21:33:01

Lyran

azhidaha wrote:

Hi Lyran
Your current problem with others was my main problem too.
I believe you can find your way out of it without the benefit of my help, as I did.
Thanks to you, here I repeat the words-viewpoint of a high density being called Abraham Hicks regarding the subject of relationships, which was a solution for me. It could be helpful, It could be not. Here it is:
- there is no subject of greater significance to you than relationships, for without others you could not be you
- the others with whom you share your planet are of tremendous value to you, even when you want different things
- your earth environment is large enough to accommodate all of the veriety of interests, beliefs and desires
- your differences are of great advantage in the stimulation of new ideas and are important to your expansion
- you came here eagerly anticipating the expansion that would be born from your interaction with others
- when you understand the value of differing opinions, you will reap immediate value from every relationship. And since you can not make them change to please you, appreciating them where they are will give you ease
- Sometimes it seems like others have the power to negatively affect your experience, but that is never true, only your response to them has the power to pinch you off from the naturally good feeling person you are
- Sometimes others believe that their happiness depends upon your response to them but that is never true
- if you encourage them to believe that and stand on your head to please them, You don't help them or you
- when you expect another to succeed without the benefit of your help you see them as their source sees them
- when you believe another need your help and you sure up their weaknesses with your strength, you help them not
- when you look for another strength even when they are hard to find your attention to them amplifies them and in time because of this spotlight you have shined, those strength will become apparent to others as well
- when others lash out at you in anger with words or action their battle is not with you but with themselves, if you do not take their behaviour personally understanding it is there personal battle, in time they'll leave you out of it
- sometime you think it is important what others think of you and so you work to extract a approval from them, there is really little that you can do to keep their approval coming, for it is never about you but about them
- if you will release all concern about how others feel about you and focus only upon how you feel about them, you will unearth your core understanding of who you really are and you will discover what true freedom really is
- at your core you are more alike than different, for you share a common thread of source and love and expansion
-  if you feel threatened by another, that threat is not real for only you can stop the flow of your natural well-being
-  as you insist on looking for positive aspects in others, in time only positive aspects can be shown to you, for you will have incrementally adjusted your vibrational point of Attraction, and by law that must be so
-  it is certain that you can find the relationship that you desire, but first there is something very important that you must do, you must become a vibrational match to the qualities that you seek, because what comes to you always matches you
-  focus on the best you can in others and when characteristics you want are missing, practice seeing them anyway
-  when you practice the thoughts of the things that you desire they must show up in your experience, it is law
-  you are doing extremely well, the relationships that you seek are flowing to you, relax and enjoy the unfolding
-  feel appreciation for what is, and eagerness for what is coming, there is a great love here for you.
It is worth mentioning that I found Taygetans and Swaruunians via Abraham guidance, and interestingly Swaruu 9 recomended them(Abraham) in the "Pleiadian Extraterrestrial Message: Frequently Asked Questions 2" video to be exact.

Thank You Azhidaha
You have reminded me of the joy people offer regardless of where thier beliefs lie. It is our own reality to mould. My own autodidactic deep dive didn't take me through Abraham Hicks's work but after reading this I will endeavour to have a look. It is a great comfort to have you all to talk to. Thanks again my Friend and Happy Holidays to you and your family. All my Love
Russell

#8 2022-12-23 21:47:14

Lyran

Yankee wrote:

I come from having absorbed material from Abraham, Bashar, and Seth, all channeled beings with different ways of looking at things. I find value in all three, and now the Swaruu material too. There are many of us out there who like to absorb multiple viewpoints and would be open to the Swaruu material. Curious people are sprinkled among those types of groups, and it does mean having to find new friends. A lot of us put up a front of being closed minded or uninterested in these topics (ie: "normal") because we don't like being mocked. It's a slow process to get sensitive people to open up about what they really think. Then they move away or die. It's hard.

Hi Yankee,
Great points my friend. I too had collected many views before Cosmic Agency appeared but for me they all provided the context by which to grasp this material. And this is where realisation sets in - it was no easy set of trials to reach here. Thanks Yankee it's great to have people who understand finally. All my Love Yankee - Enjoy the holidays! smile

Last edited by Lyran (2022-12-24 01:47:13)

#9 2022-12-23 22:50:55

Lyran

azhidaha wrote:
Lyran wrote:

The economic failure is becoming very evident in Australia as right after the government's extended cash injection campaign during the plandemic the cost of living has almost doubled in the last 4 months. Not that I've ever followed such things with any interest however my job gives me a finger on the pulse you may say. Far and wide the middle class has shrunk to nonexistent in Australia. People who have always been comfortable are living week to week and sinking slowly.

Trust me Russell, the economic collapse is just a joke, It's only the game of numbers.
Since last 10 years of my life, the currency of Iran(Rial) lost 40 times of Its value, but did my financial situation got 40 times worse? No, actually I became 40 times(estimated) wealthier. For me it was just a game of playing with numbers which each year became larger, and everytime my job was recaliberate my mind to the new numbers.
and it was not just for me, but almost for everyone, don't believe media about disaster level economy countries, they just show you 0.1% of its reality, I saw how young generation easily thrived and no one did strive. but I also saw a very minority people who held themselves in excuses and blaming government, those just made life harder for themselves eventhough they've been richer compare to the past  years, although small.
I just wanna say don't be worry about economy, things eventually will get better and financial success will come to you by itself, you just need to be more grateful and happy about what you currently have.

My friend I only refer to what I see going on in the matrix around me. Personally I haven't felt any of the effects people tell me about, except maybe paying a little more for food. I see thier game playing out though. I have never amassed much wealth in this life but me and mine seem much more comfortable than recently well off people all around me are getting a glimpse of struggle. They are still participating in a self-perpetuated system and move largely en masse  while we occupy our own manifested bubbles. I am anyway and it sounds like you are too my insightful friend. smile

Last edited by Lyran (2022-12-24 01:09:22)

#10 2022-12-24 01:29:43

Luckyleaf

Lyran wrote:

I know after walking this disparate path together- we will meet one day.

Must be fun to meet you, Lyran. That's a worthy vision to have.
(If I'm allowed to write to you, that is...)

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2022-12-24 01:31:43)

#11 2022-12-24 02:03:02

Lyran

Luckyleaf wrote:
Lyran wrote:

I know after walking this disparate path together- we will meet one day.

Must be fun to meet you, Lyran. That's a worthy vision to have.
(If I'm allowed to write to you, that is...)

Hi LuckyLeaf,
Thank you for saying!
It is all vibrational after all and it seems we here in the forum hold a very similar frequency, I believe, maybe outside of time we will all know each other. And of course you can write to me dear friend! All my Love smile
Lyran

Board footer