You are not logged in.

#1 2022-12-31 06:27:54

Lyran

What can I say...

Personally, I  never liked the reductive Australian colloquialism; "It is what it is" but as Sydney nears closer to 2023 and I search my heart for words to convey to you all here how I feel,  they sound pitiful.
All that comes to mind is a lame old go to statement I always felt was nothing but a cop out.
But in this context among those who seem to flow with the ebb and wane of my own heart it's as if no words are even required. Like every one of you know Exactly the words I wean without having to read them.
Of whatever exact number of Authentic people walk this matrix - some few of us stand tethered Together.
This is Reality.
I am here with you removed only by one with one pulse of attentional energy from source - we are a snapshot upon the mocaic - outside time and I am your partner, teammate, rock or soldier - whatever you need me to be.
Forget the Earth matrix problems and create away, forge a new path with me for we came here for this moment and we could never go back. We are at the mercy of nobody on this earth so let's shape it how we like.
I got some crazy popping colours and fat caps today so while the sheeple ring in nothing I'll be spraying Yazhi's name across the local MPs office doors with a big purple love heart! See how he finds that with his coffee Monday morning ❤️
Maybe a house with cats heads instead of windows even! wink
I aim to painting Maris name in bright orange and purple background tonight nice and central!

I just want to make some space girls smile smile

Wish y'all were here ❤️❤️❤️

Especially for Gosia smile Happy New Year Sweetheart ❤️

So I'm Russell Howe Snr on Facebook if you want to friend me we can FaceTime anytime you like my friends ❤️❤️❤️
Lyran

Last edited by Lyran (2022-12-31 23:00:20)

#2 2022-12-31 07:42:45

arkangel

Re: What can I say...

Lyran wrote:

I got some crazy popping colours and fat caps today so while the sheeple ring in nothing I'll be spraying Yazhi's name across the local MPs office doors with a big purple love heart! See how he finds that with his coffee Monday morning ❤️
Maybe even  a house with cats heads instead of windows even! wink
I aim to painting  Maris name in bright orange and purple background tonight nice and central!

lol lol lol

Take pics if you can!

Last edited by arkangel (2022-12-31 07:44:55)

#3 2022-12-31 09:23:22

Lyran

arkangel wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Maybe even  a house with cats heads instead of windows even! wink
I aim to painting  Maris name in bright orange and purple background tonight nice and central!

lol lol lol

Take pics if you can!

Just for you Arkangel ❤️
Edit - you would not believe the rain ... Will have to be another night lol

Last edited by Lyran (2022-12-31 20:53:40)

#4 2022-12-31 13:52:26

Rocketmidget

You go buddy!
I need a big swaruu decal for the back of my rv. Im gonna have one made pretty soon.

#5 2022-12-31 19:14:35

Jupiter 9

hqdefault.jpg

David Gueta feat Zara Larsson -This One's for You lyrics

♫ ♫♪ ♫  ♫♪♪ ♪ 

We're born to fly
So let's keep living 'til it all falls down

Let's close our eyes
And let the moment drown the whole world out

We're in this together

Hear our hearts beat together

We stand strong together

We're in this forever

This ONE's for You

This one's for you

♫ ♫♪  ♫ ♪♪ ♪

Waving colored flags
We won't surrender, there's no standing down

Love's a playing field
It's full of winners, we're breaking new ground

We're in this together

We stand strong together

We're in this forever

This ONE's for You

This one's for you

♫ ♫♪  ♫ ♪♪ ♪

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#6 2022-12-31 21:11:46

Lyran

Rocketmidget wrote:

You go buddy!
I need a big swaruu decal for the back of my rv. Im gonna have one made pretty soon.

Now that would be mad bro! All the girls faces huge smiling away at everyone as you cruise along lololol dam but I see it now smile
I was rained out last night man - I am spewing because it was the perfect night for it.  It'll come together very soon smile
Stay Cool Star-Brother
Lyran

#7 2022-12-31 21:17:52

Lyran

Jupiter wrote:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/bzMnFTUwmWI/hqdefault.jpg

David Gueta feat Zara Larsson -This One's for You lyrics

♫ ♫♪ ♫  ♫♪♪ ♪ 

We're born to fly
So let's keep living 'til it all falls down

Let's close our eyes
And let the moment drown the whole world out

We're in this together

We stand strong together

We're in this forever

This ONE's for You

This one's for you

♫ ♫♪  ♫ ♪♪ ♪

Waving colored flags
We won't surrender, there's no standing down

Love's a playing field
It's full of winners, we're breaking new ground

We're in this together

We stand strong together

We're in this forever

This ONE's for You

This one's for you

♫ ♫♪  ♫ ♪♪ ♪

Happy New Year Jupiter ❤️
You're so beautiful thank you. You possess such effortless expression that holds such moving depth you really melt my heart. From one Awakeseed to another - I love you Jupiter like only lights among darkness ever could. Happy new year it's my pleasure ❤️
Edit - I mixed the song with Yazhi's photo and is on FB story right now big_smile

Last edited by Lyran (2023-01-01 07:56:32)

Board footer