You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-04 02:54:29

Happy

Mari swaruu: Escape from the matrix video number 2 (English)

Mari Swaruu: "Escape from the matrix video number 2 (English)"

Published: January 3rd, 2023

Matrix2

Mari Swaruu's channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2023-01-04 03:50:21

Edith_S

Re: Mari swaruu: Escape from the matrix video number 2 (English)

Thank you Mari, Happy!

what a beautiful message "from the waters above" !!!

We need constant reminders like this, as the inner and outer Shadows are at work 23/7....but we can prolong our awareness further than that.

I know that the path is a lonely one, however it is good to share our findings with you dear friends, from here and everywhere !!

Last edited by Edith_S (2023-01-04 03:55:56)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#3 2023-01-04 05:06:52

Happy

Escape From The Matrix video number 2 (English)

Mari Swaruu, @SwaruuOficial
January 3rd, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2WdpuVbjt0

All rights reserved. You can use a part of the video but please do not reupload it completely and much less without clarifying that I'm the original owner of the video or leaving such ownership ambiguous. Please always include a link to the original video from my official channel. Thank you very much. Mari Swaruu

Escape From The Matrix video number 2

Hello again.

I'm Mari Swaruu.

I want to share with you some more points about how to escape the Matrix.

First of all, the Matrix on Earth is a sub-Matrix of a larger one that includes other star-races outside Earth, and that one in turn is also a smaller sub-Matrix of an even larger one, and so on.

Each one with their unique rules and attributes, but also having most elements in common with the larger ones as well.

As we've said before, there is a lot more humanity out here.

What will define a Matrix is the set of perception and reality-forming agreements among the people who live in them.

And all Matrixes are mental, created by thought and attachment to ideas.

They are a direct creation of a set of limited concepts held by a much larger cosmic consciousness to call it somehow, and expressed through the holographic fragments of such consciousness, and those fragments are the people – the creatures that live in it, who are also the whole.

The so-called physical body is just a manifestation of the intention of whoever owns it and of that larger consciousness, and it is only an illusion, however insistent it may be.

But what is real anyway?

In my opinion, the experience a Soul is having is what is real.

So, reality becomes something specific to each Soul having an experience, and not something fixed and imposed in an inflexible way upon those Souls.

Defining a Soul as a set of concepts based on basic duality of being something and not something else; an idea and an attachment of that larger cosmic consciousness, deciding from which point to what other point it will be a Soul – someone.

And those points could include its memory, its awareness, and perception of the agreements is has, and its experience, which is not the same as simple memory.

So, in order to escape the Matrix you must free you mind, as it is well said in the 1999 movie 'The Matrix'.

You cannot take for granted anything at all.

You must forget everything you have learned to be hard truth, and realize there aren't any.

You must start from a point of understanding and of awareness that nothing is real; nothing at all – except you who is having the experience.

Reality is a mental construct, not hard truth with fixed laws as Earth science has so wrongly imposed on humanity for so long.

The entire universe is made of consciousness and the ideas it holds dear.

Therefore, if any one or another bit of information is coming from official sources, chances are very high that it is unreal – false – and only a lie to manipulate the perception of the people.

That's why 'news' is always so catastrophic, because its real purpose is to keep you in fear, always thinking how to survive what they tell you is coming.

Because there is always something horrible coming, but the overwhelming majority of times, it is only a fat lie.

Be cool, think, analyze, be critical, and discard the unwanted.

The more socially accepted and official something is – whatever it is, the more false and the more unreal it tends to be, and it most definitely is part of the Matrix.

You must develop critical thinking, and all the time.

You must question everything and develop the mental and strength of character to decide for yourself what is real for you, and what is not.

You must have the strength of spirit to create and defend your own reality in the face of all the people and forces that will try to drag you back into 'normality'.

This is not an easy path, and it is not for everyone.

And it can only be yours and your alone, so it is also a lonely path, but it is more than worth it, because you are not only creating your personal reality and character; you are in fact building your own Soul.

Because you don't have a Soul.

You are a Soul!

And you are building it as you go along – lifetime after lifetime – and it will not be complete until you are that Universal Consciousness again, and even then you will continue to seek more expansion.

And that is exactly what you are doing now in your present lifetime.

Because you are already with that Universal Consciousness, and guess what?

You still owe [?] it.

You are only having that present life in physicality to seek more expansion.

You made your own body in order to experience limitation, basically keeping you only within the white light and human sound perception range.

Your body is limited, and only by agreements you yourself decided to hold.

But you are not limited.

You are the everything, and your mind and consciousness-perception can expand forever.

Therefore, from the point of view of who dies, there is no death.

You only go back to who and what you were before, but go back remembering all that.

And you go back far more expanded.

And with a lot more awareness than before.

You must understand that you must develop the capacity to live in two realities at the same time, while in one body.

You must learn to live and function within the rules of the Earth Matrix, and at the same time, you must be faithful and congruent with your personal reality and set of belief-systems.

I know you want to share with others all you know, but please remember this so-called 'awakening' – for lack of better words – is not for everyone, so your escaping the Matrix is – or can be – a lonely path.

But there are many other people who think like you.

You are not alone.

Remember that.

Have and cherish your like-minded friends, but follow no-one, and be your greatest hero.

I'm sending a lot of love your way with a few tears in my eyes, as I write these words.

Take care, you beautiful wise and strong star-seeds out there!

Mari Swaruu

#4 2023-01-04 11:38:29

ro2778

A quote I read from a follower of this community on reddit, when they were being asked for proof of their ideas, which I think touches on the frustration we all feel at dealing with the matrix, and the need to protect ourselves:

"There is nothing for me in proving you anything but the price of interaction is being hurt. And disappointed."

#5 2023-01-04 23:55:41

Lyran

Thank you Mari for reaching into this artificial world like you all have and offering us the Truly Authentic. I could never Thank You enough. ❤️

#6 2023-01-07 16:34:35

StarDeity
Banned

Thank you Mari-chan~

I read this here:
"You must start from a point of understanding and of awareness that nothing is real; nothing at all – except you who is having the experience."

Sounds like Solipsism. Is this what it is conveyed here?
Just curious.

Thanks~

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-01-07 16:35:20)

#7 2023-01-07 21:12:32

StarDeity
Banned

We talking to imaginary frens, and imaginary family, imaginary spouse, imaginary children... F

Brahman wrote:

It sounds to me like the Experiencer is the consciousness that experiences all that is unreal. Then what is the point of experiencing something that is unreal? Actually emotions are real but they are provoked by unreality. It sounds contradictory but...

Mari wrote:

So, in order to escape the Matrix you must free you mind, as it is well said in the 1999 movie 'The Matrix'.

You cannot take for granted anything at all.

You must forget everything you have learned to be hard truth, and realize there aren't any.

You must start from a point of understanding and of awareness that nothing is real; nothing at all – except you who is having the experience.

Reality is a mental construct, not hard truth with fixed laws as Earth science has so wrongly imposed on humanity for so long.

The entire universe is made of consciousness and the ideas it holds dear.

But what is real anyway?

In my opinion, the experience a Soul is having is what is real.

The consciousness is the experiencer. 
But nothing is real. smile

#8 2023-01-07 21:14:19

StarDeity
Banned

"You are the aether dreaming of being human..."

#9 2023-01-07 23:12:38

Jupiter 9

StarDeity wrote:

Thank you Mari-chan~

I read this here:
"You must start from a point of understanding and of awareness that nothing is real; nothing at all – except you who is having the experience."

Sounds like Solipsism. Is this what it is conveyed here?
Just curious.

Thanks~

I don't know what Solipsism is but based on these definitions, I don't think that is what she is trying to convey. Solipsism is confusing me, it seems it is trying to talk about a nondual reality in terms of duality where there is a separate external world and is probably based on materialism where consciousness is created out of matter instead of consciousness being fundamental. The Swaruunians are talking about everything being part of one single mass of consciousness so everything that is part of that one mass of consciousness can be known. 

Solipsism: the view or theory that the self is all that can be known to exist.

Solipsism is the philosophical idea that only one's mind is sure to exist. As an epistemological position, solipsism holds that knowledge of anything outside one's own mind is unsure; the external world and other minds cannot be known and might not exist outside the mind.

And she is not saying that nothing is real. She is saying you must realize that there aren't any hard truths and that to escape the matrix "You must start from a point of understanding and of awareness that..." nothing at all is real except you who is having the experience.

"Reality is a mental construct, not hard truth with fixed laws..."

"You must question everything and develop the mental and strength of character to decide for yourself what is real for you, and what is not."

The way I understand it so far is that there is no external authority and there is no philosophy or theory or model that can tell you what is real in your personal reality as a fragment of Source. What is real in your personal reality is what you DECIDE is real for you. You are the only one that can decide what is real in your personal reality.

You are a "Child of God/Source" and your decisions are the will of God/Source for your personal reality.

Do you have any idea what being created "in the image and likeness of God/Source" means?! It means you inherit and wield the creative power of God/Source inside your personal universe. Do you realize the magnitute of being a holographic fragment/child of God/Source?!

So anyway haha, solipsism or materialism or any other idea is real for you only if you decide that it is real for you. You have TOTAL FREEDOM to decide whatever you want to be real and true for you in your personal universe. You have TOTAL FREEDOM to create and experience any reality you want in your personal reality bubble. And when you decide the same things with other fragments/children of Source your reality bubbles sync and you experience the same reality and where your decisions differ your reality bubbles de-sync and you experience that part of your realities differently. And I think this is why the crew can't perceive some of the things Yazhi can do.

And we don't have to be afraid of that power cause we can never be lost in our creations because we are not ONLY holographic fragments/children of God/Source but we are BOTH a fragment of God/Source AND God/Source.

So there is our personal reality that we are FREE to create and build however we want and in that reality what is real is what we decide with our FREE will is real. And at the same time there is our Source Self reality and this one is timeless and untouchable and is neither created nor destroyed. So no matter how lost we get or what mess we create in our personal reality we always have our Source Self reality we can connect with to find our way and get out of whatever mess we create in our personal universe.

Now is what I just said true? Is it real? smile It is true for you, it is real for you, if you decide it is. haha smile 

Anyway, what Mari is talking about is very "advanced" and deep stuff and if we understand it and manage to master it and apply it and embody it, we can literally become like Neo and stop bullets(or stuffed animals haha) with our mind.

And we are even all already doing that as we speak, it's just that we are creating a reality with our mind where we can't stop bullets based on "3D" and "5D" matrix belief systems agreements, because that's what we wanted to create and experience from the higher matrixes. So we don't really need to acquire or activate or develop some god-powers we don't have and only Yazhi or few others masters have. We just need to remember/realize that we already have them and are using them as we speak. We are just using them to create limiting realities where we are powerless against people throwing stuffed animals at us haha and our difference with our little DJedi master is that we are using our DJedi god-powers to create more limiting "3D"/"5D" realities. Now is this true, is what I am saying real... haha

OK I'll shut up now. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-01-07 23:21:19)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#10 2023-01-08 17:05:05

StarDeity
Banned

Metaphysical solipsism

"Metaphysical solipsism is a variety of solipsism. Based on a philosophy of subjective idealism, metaphysical solipsists maintain that the self is the only existing reality and that all other realities, including the external world and other persons, are representations of that self, and have no independent existence.

There are also several versions of metaphysical solipsism, such as Caspar Hare's egocentric presentism (or perspectival realism), in which other people are conscious, but their experiences are simply not present..."

The mind is abstract, not physical nor material, and it often reflects what it is behinds one's self, the Soul/Consciousness, it should be common knowledge by now.
It seems, or sounds like, that the Source "is solipsist," and is aware of it too, and it even places 'veils of forgetfulness' or limits of perception onto its own "creation" just so the collective of its creation can focus on the experiences the Source wants to have.

Our so-called free will might have its limits, because if every being manifested by Source had unlimited perception, then what would be the purpose of existence? what would Source take away from experiences if it already knows the "beginning" and "end" to everything?
The real people with direct connection to Source attract to themselves what is already manifested in the aether, reimagining and dreaming it...
This made me sleepy to talk about.. heh

Jupiter wrote:

I don't know what Solipsism is but based on these definitions, I don't think that is what she is trying to convey. Solipsism is confusing me, it seems it is trying to talk about a nondual reality in terms of duality where there is a separate external world and is probably based on materialism where consciousness is created out of matter instead of consciousness being fundamental. The Swaruunians are talking about everything being part of one single mass of consciousness so everything that is part of that one mass of consciousness can be known.

#11 2023-01-08 17:08:25

StarDeity
Banned

This is what kids in general do, is it not... big_smile

Brahman wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Or the aether dreaming of being you and me and everybody. smile

Just like Yazhi plays with her dolls. Yazhi is the consciousness that animates them and gives them insight into their own lives. She makes them up and tells them they're Jenny and Sophie and they do some things. I like this example. smile

#12 2023-01-08 17:12:35

Jupiter 9

Brahman wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Or the aether dreaming of being you and me and everybody. smile

Just like Yazhi plays with her dolls. Yazhi is the consciousness that animates them and gives them insight into their own lives. She makes them up and tells them they're Jenny and Sophie and they do some things. I like this example. smile

I don't know, this is where non-duality people will object and say that it is more accurate to say that it's not the Ether/Source that is dreaming but a holographic fragment of the Ether/Source, an "I" is the one dreaming. Ether/Source is nondual and timeless and just is. Dreaming and creating requires time. Dreaming/Creating happens in the world of time, in the world of an "I", in the world of duality. And Source/Ether is "outside" duality, "outside" time, "outside" the "I" boundary. And we probably mean different things using these words. I am not 100% sure if the Ether is the nondual timeless reality or if the Ether or the one single mass of consciousness we are all holographic fragments of, is still in the world of duality. Cause to have consciousness you need time.

And for me personally radical nonduality is something I find very hard to get onboard with and doesn't feel exactly right to me. What I prefer much more and feels more right to me is "AND consciousness", and I think this solves this issue of integrating duality and nonduality for me. Where it is not 'this OR that' but 'this AND that'. So it is not ONLY duality OR ONLY nonduality, but BOTH duality AND nonduality.

So it is not ONLY Source but BOTH Source AND fragments of Source. For me it doesn't matter that much if the world of duality is illusion, what matters to me is that the experience inside this world of illusion is very real to me. Just like if I wear a VR headset everything inside it is virtual but the experiences I am having inside are very real. Everything inside that VR world is fake EXCEPT me. The only thing real inside that VR world is me, the one wearing the VR headset. And if it is a multiplayer VR reality where other players can join, then the only thing real inside that VR world is me and all the other real non-NPC people wearing a VR headset.

So in this analogy the world outside the VR headset is the nondual timeless Source Self reality and the world inside the VR headset is the world of time, and like the VR world it is "virtual", it is maya, illusion, it is a mental construct. And like in the VR headset analogy we are in both realities, even when we are wearing the "I" VR headset we can still hear our moms yelling at us to stop playing VR games and go take out the trash. haha smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#13 2023-01-08 17:31:48

Jupiter 9

StarDeity wrote:

Metaphysical solipsism

"Metaphysical solipsism is a variety of solipsism. Based on a philosophy of subjective idealism, metaphysical solipsists maintain that the self is the only existing reality and that all other realities, including the external world and other persons, are representations of that self, and have no independent existence.

There are also several versions of metaphysical solipsism, such as Caspar Hare's egocentric presentism (or perspectival realism), in which other people are conscious, but their experiences are simply not present..."

The mind is abstract, not physical nor material, and it often reflects what it is behinds one's self, the Soul/Consciousness, it should be common knowledge by now.
It seems, or sounds like, that the Source "is solipsist," and is aware of it too, and it even places 'veils of forgetfulness' or limits of perception onto its own "creation" just so the collective of its creation can focus on the experiences the Source wants to have.

Our so-called free will might have its limits, because if every being manifested by Source had unlimited perception, then what would be the purpose of existence? what would Source take away from experiences if it already knows the "beginning" and "end" to everything?
The real people with direct connection to Source attract to themselves what is already manifested in the aether, reimagining and dreaming it...
This made me sleepy to talk about.. heh

What you call Source here I call a holographic fragment of Source, a holographic "Child of Source", an "I".  What I call Source cannot be solipsist, cannot be anyTHING in particular, only a fragment of Source can be someTHING and not another. The Nondual Self is every-thing at the same time and so is no-thing in particular. The Nondual Absolute Self is in a state of total integration and in a timeless state. This probably made you more sleepy haha smile

#14 2023-01-08 17:51:02

Jupiter 9

Swaruu 9 explains what holographic means in this transcript/video and I think holistic means the same thing but the analogy of optical holography is very useful to understand visually that when you "cut" the "Source-apple" into fragments of "Source-apple" you don't get one half of the apple and the other half of the apple each containing half the apple, but you get two complete apples with all the information and attributes of the original apple:

Reptilian Cabal Experiments: Swaruu Extraterrestrial Woman from Pleiades Speaks Out (Biology 2)
(Bold and underline mine)

Swaruu of Erra: "[...] There is only one great All, a unity or a great consciousness that has multiple points of attention that we perceive as isolated persons, but all are connected and make up the great All, the Original Source, the great Self. Each person is a complete holographic fragment of the great All, of the Source.

The word Holographic comes from the Greek "Holos" Complete and "Graphos" written. It means that it is complete or completely embodied, something that encompasses and includes everything together without leaving anything out. The word is commonly related to "optical holography", the word hologram comes from that, the concept that the image is complete because it is three-dimensional and includes all the details.

Each person being a holographic fragment of the original Source is endowed with all the attributes of the original because in its own right it is the original. An analogy using optical holography is that,

if you have a hologram and split it in two, you do not have two halves of the original, but you have two complete images identical to the original one, only half the size, if then we divide them again in 4, in 8 or in any number of fragments, each and every one will have the whole image including all details and all the information of the original.

This is what happens with souls that are nothing other than holographic fragments of the Original Source. Each of us with a consciousness and a soul are in our own right the original Source. This means that we have the same creative powers as the original Source. We are all creating not only our world but our own universe interpreting it from our particular point of attention. It is this point of attention that leads you to perceive yourself as limited and to assume that what you experience in your life is caused by external factors or elements. But thinking like that is thinking in a deterministic way. As I have repeated again and again, the only thing that limits you is the idea that you are limited.

Everything that happens in what we call the external world is perceived through the senses and then interpreted by the brain using previous patterns and ideas in the form of agreements to give value to the messages we receive, but everything is perception-interpretation and therefore the result of everything an individual perceives as external reality is only a reflection of the experience he has had previously and of his value system.

That is why we create our own reality because we only see and only focus on what interests us, what most draws our attention ignoring everything else. We will always receive more of what has most of our attention. In the end there is nothing external to our own particular interpretation of what we call the external world, but that external world is not more than only more of ourselves. The mirror of our interior.

[...]"

And this is a video demonstration of what happens when you cut a holographic image in two as opposed to cutting a regular image.

What happens when you cut a hologram in half?

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-01-08 18:12:33)

#15 2023-01-08 20:15:06

Lyran

Jupiter - Very well said smile

#16 2023-01-26 00:36:42

WXMM

Have you translated Escape From The Matrix video number 1 ?

Last edited by WXMM (2023-01-26 00:36:58)

#17 2023-01-26 00:51:00

Happy

WXMM wrote:

Sure, WXMM. smile That one came out before I decided to start posting the transcrips. smile

=============================

Escape from the Matrix 01 (English)

Published: December 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O55K8JYZUCU

All rights reserved. You can use a part of the video but please do not re-upload it completely and much less without clarifying that I'm the original owner of the video or leaving such ownership ambiguous. Please always include a link to the original video from my official channel. Thank you very much. Mari Swaruu

[00:01] In order to truly escape the matrix, you must live a life that less than one percent would understand.

You must form your own and unique criteria, and you must be prepared to let go of friends and family who enter in conflict with their own and unique criteria of yours, in order to protect your own values and integrity.

Be nice to them.

Remember that they don't have the knowledge nor the context to know why you think differently.

Although your friends and family may love you, many times they simply do not have the capacity to understand you.

They may finally come to understand you in time, or not.

Love them as they are and remember that not everyone has the same Soul Mission.

[00:47] You must know that the more things you have in common with what is socially accepted and agreed upon, the more you will be inside the Matrix.

Just because the vast majority agrees with something does not mean that it is true, or that such Collective truth applies to you and to your own values.

[01:06] Take and enjoy what you like from the Matrix, that's what life is for, but always with the knowledge that this is not a single truth; that everything is an illusion; that everything there is false.

Accept yourself, you who lives The Experience; who you are - the wonderful sentient and Universal being that is your true Cosmic identity; a fragment of the all, and the all at the same time.

That is what is real.

That is real.

[01:34] To live there and be happy, or at least to function properly, you must live in Two Worlds, understanding how the Matrix Works; what is socially accepted, and at the same time upholding your own values with Integrity, firmness and consistency.

You are infinitely valuable, as valuable as can be.

Never ever forget that!

[01:58] There is a lot more to say about this subject.

We will talk about it a little further on.

With much love,
Mari Swaruu

#18 2023-01-26 08:29:40

WXMM

Happy wrote:
WXMM wrote:

Sure, WXMM. smile That one came out before I decided to start posting the transcrips. smile

All rights reserved. You can use a part of the video but please do not re-upload it completely and much less without clarifying that I'm the original owner of the video or leaving such ownership ambiguous. Please always include a link to the original video from my official channel. Thank you very much. Mari Swaruu

[00:01] In order to truly escape the matrix, you must live a life that less than one percent would understand.

You must form your own and unique criteria, and you must be prepared to let go of friends and family who enter in conflict with their own and unique criteria of yours, in order to protect your own values and integrity.

Be nice to them.

Remember that they don't have the knowledge nor the context to know why you think differently.

Although your friends and family may love you, many times they simply do not have the capacity to understand you.

[00:47] You must know that the more things you have in common with what is socially accepted and agreed upon, the more you will be inside the Matrix.

Just because the vast majority agrees with something does not mean that it is true, or that such Collective truth applies to you and to your own values.

[01:06] Take and enjoy what you like from the Matrix, that's what life is for, but always with the knowledge that this is not a single truth; that everything is an illusion; that everything there is false.

Accept yourself, you who lives The Experience; who you are - the wonderful sentient and Universal being that is your true Cosmic identity; a fragment of the all, and the all at the same time.

That is what is real.

That is real.

[01:34] To live there and be happy, or at least to function properly, you must live in Two Worlds, understanding how the Matrix Works; what is socially accepted, and at the same time upholding your own values with Integrity, firmness and consistency.

Never ever forget that!

With much love,
Mari Swaruu

Thank you very much! Your work is very important. I hope you can translate all Mary's works. So I can read.

Last edited by WXMM (2023-01-26 08:29:55)

#19 2023-01-26 13:14:26

Gosia
Administrator

Translation is not required as Mari translates it herself into Spanish from English. Perhaps you mean transcribe.
All the transcripts will be on the website, the thing is that Mari wants the people to see those videos first in her channel, without reading the text, thats why we dont publish them yet.

WXMM wrote:
Happy wrote:
WXMM wrote:

Be nice to them.

That is what is real.

That is real.

Never ever forget that!

With much love,
Mari Swaruu

Thank you very much! Your work is very important. I hope you can translate all Mary's works. So I can read.

#20 2023-01-26 17:22:53

Happy

Gosia wrote:

Translation is not required as Mari translates it herself into Spanish from English. Perhaps you mean transcribe.
All the transcripts will be on the website, the thing is that Mari wants the people to see those videos first in her channel, without reading the text, thats why we dont publish them yet.

Right... Since it's copyrighted material I'm transcribing and I've actually not fetched any "ok" to post it and such make it public, I need to ask you directly then Gosia:

Do you/Mari prefer that I don't post these? Is a waiting-period preferred, and if so, how long? Days? Weeks? Where's the "line"?

#21 2023-01-26 22:13:36

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you for asking Happy. I would say its ok to post it a week after or so. We would probably wait longer to post them on the website. Greetings smile

Happy wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Right... Since it's copyrighted material I'm transcribing and I've actually not fetched any "ok" to post it and such make it public, I need to ask you directly then Gosia:

Do you/Mari prefer that I don't post these? Is a waiting-period preferred, and if so, how long? Days? Weeks? Where's the "line"?

#22 2023-01-26 22:15:02

Happy

That's a good guidance, Gosia. Thank you! smile

#23 2023-01-27 16:59:20

WXMM

Gosia wrote:

Thank you for asking Happy. I would say its ok to post it a week after or so. We would probably wait longer to post them on the website. Greetings smile

Happy wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Thank you for your work. Translation into text is very important. For people whose native language is not English or Spanish, it is difficult to read using the automatic translation in YouTube videos. If translated into text, the accuracy of machine translation will be greatly improved.

#24 2023-03-05 17:47:37

Jupiter 9

The transcript of this video has been posted on the transcripts page:

Escape from the matrix video number 2 (English)

Board footer