You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-12 15:45:59

Jupiter 9

Three Levels of the Organic Natural Divine Matrix.

mitkobs wrote:

Then it comes to my mind what Swaruus are saying that nothing here is real, only the experience we have. That means it is like a video game. You put the parameters for the avatar and the environment in which it will live(all the details) in the memory of the quantum computer and immerse yourself in a full blown human life that is totally AI generated or mind generated. If this is the case somehow the only real person is the one who have the designed experience. Or if they do it in groups together in the same time, only the groups that immerse themselves are real people. Everything else, all other people, animals, plants here in this reality are matrix, practically non existent.

One way to look at this is that there are three levels here.

One level is the fragment of Source level that has an intention and one way to look at it is that soul intention is like a seed out of which a body and a lifetime and a reality bubble grows out of and develops over time. And that would be how the higher self creates a natural avatar/body and a natural environment like a life in Taygeta for example. We could use the metaphor of a game and say that this is a natural organic divine game manifested individually and co-manifested collectively by fragments of the Whole. And on this level only you and the other holographic fragments of the Whole are real and everything else is a divine simulated reality. But this is oversimplified cause it can get mindbogglingly complex as you start adding to the picture the fact that animals plants cells crystals are wholographic fractals of the Whole too and are co-creating the divine reality together with you. The difference of souls/real people with crystals and atoms and probably even egregor organisms for example is that they are alive and conscious but they are not self-aware. (This is one of the transcripts where looks at this from a mindbogglingly beautiful and complex perspectives)

And then on level below that, inside that natural organic divine "5D" matrix, there is the technology of the immersion pod which can be used to artificially link the brains of two bodies/avatars using a muon link through the ether. So you put your first body to sleep(it can probably be done without putting it to sleep too) and then you abduct an empty body/avatar somewhere, or the mother of the body, and tune it to your soul frequency, and now that body too starts transmitting/receiving to/from your fragment-of-the-Ether that is in the Ether.

The radio device/radio station metaphor is just such a simple but excellent metaphor that helps understand this. And as you can see from this metaphor this can be done without the use of an immersion pod. Like the Swaruunians for example whose bodies are naturally linked cause they are natural clones, and it's like Yazhi is looking through 3 different pair of eyes.

So the immersion pod's function seem to be more to put the first body to sleep and maintain it in stasis, so all the attention of the Source-fragment can be focused only on the second body. So from the perspective of that body/avatar it's probably like it is dreaming the experience it is receiving from the second body but it is actually a real body on another planet and not an experience in the astral which is nuts. And this shows that there is no clear border between the astral and physical, and it's better to think of it in terms of there is no material world there is only astral and the physical universe is just a special type of an astral/dream reality.

OK what were we talking about? Oh yeah the immersion pod haha And another function seems to be to have an artificially controlled filter and kinda like an artificially controlled veil that prevents the second body to have access to the memories of your consciousness-radio-station transmitting/receiving from the Ether. And another function is to artificially create a life plan for the second body similar to how our higher consciousness does it naturally from the higher dimensions. The immersion pod videos is one of the key topics of this material and I recommend everyone re-read/re-watch it again.

So on this second level it's not AI generated and the immersion people are not inside a computer generated virtual environment but are experiencing the "5D" reality just through the eyes and filters of a different body/biological-avatar with varying levels of amnesia according to the immersion pod settings.

At least that is how I understand the immersion pod technology so far which is probably close but not entirely accurate and could contain some terrestrial distortions.

Gosh darn it I am writing a book again...

And there is the third level which is the quantum computer AI generated virtual environments that they use for entertainment or training which is mostly what you are talking about(if I understood it correctly). And even these is not so clear cut cause this can be looked at as astral worlds from one angle generated by holographic quantum computers, so the real virtual realities and worlds are the worlds of our primitive digital virtual reality hardware.

And I vaguely remember Gosia mentioning that the immersion pod also records all the life experience of the second body so once you wake up from the pod you can re enter the pod and replay and relive part of or all of the experience again, this time maybe with different settings. And this could be like an artificial version of the Soul looping(???) And this is where the boundaries and difference gets blurred again, because if you enter and replay the recorded experience is this a virtual environment this time or are you reliving the same real experience on Earth but from a different alternate angle this time? Nuts!! And so cool!!

And I just remembered that Gosia is running two programs simultaneously which adds another layer of complexity. And even more Nutsness!

OK my mom is calling me for dinner. Jupiter out. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-01-12 16:48:36

mitkobs

Re: Three Levels of the Organic Natural Divine Matrix.

You wrote so much but I did not found the answer I was looking for, because that was not touched and explained by Swaruus yet.

Is this world real, yes or no.
How exactly they find from Taygeta the pregnant women here on Earth to incarnate as their children. Or this is not needed at all.
They put the parameters in the computer and all is automatic. You lay down in the pod, fall asleep in stasis and start living as the avatar human baby in the belly of a woman described in detail and programmed in the computer by your 5D self.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-01-12 16:51:51)

#3 2023-01-12 17:58:40

Jupiter 9

"Is this world real, yes or no."

Mari touched on this on the second escaping the matrix video:

------------------

Mari Swaruu: But what is real anyway?

In my opinion, the experience a Soul is having is what is real.

So, reality becomes something specific to each Soul having an experience, and not something fixed and imposed in an inflexible way upon those Souls.

[...]

You must forget everything you have learned to be hard truth, and realize there aren't any.

You must start from a point of understanding and of awareness that nothing is real; nothing at all – except you who is having the experience.

Reality is a mental construct, not hard truth with fixed laws as Earth science has so wrongly imposed on humanity for so long.

[...]

You must question everything and develop the mental and strength of character to decide for yourself what is real for you, and what is not.

You must have the strength of spirit to create and defend your own reality in the face of all the people and forces that will try to drag you back into 'normality'.

------------------

And as for your second question I don't remember this being mentioned that's why I didn't comment on that part.

My speculation is that if it is not a walk in but immersion in the fetus, or for walk-ins into an occupied by another soul body, prenatal agreements with the mother if she is a real person or the walk-out soul are involved, and maybe the little grey gardeners are hired to do the tuning of the frequency of the mother and the fetus, and maybe even the greys are the one who find them. The little grey gardeners get hired from higher densities too so maybe they have access to life-plans from higher densities.

And for the walk-ins into empty bodies or non-real mothers it could be the AI that finds the most compatible empty organic portal. And this is speculation based on this I remember reading in the quantum computers transcript:

--------------------

Aneeka: Therefore, you cannot beat these computers. Because any problem, whatever it is, or of whatever complexity... it will have the result ready immediately because it takes it out of the quantum field where all the results are already known. Accesses the ether.

As Swaruu has already explained to you... all variants of everything already exist in other timelines. In the case of this computer... all it needs to do is jump in time (energetically) and pull the correct result.

--------------------

From the transcript/video: Quantum Computers - Human versus True Quantum Extraterrestrial Technology - (Taygeta - Pleiades)

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-01-12 18:02:57)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#4 2023-01-13 11:57:41

arkangel

Then it comes to my mind what Swaruus are saying that nothing here is real, only the experience we have. That means it is like a video game. You put the parameters for the avatar and the environment in which it will live(all the details) in the memory of the quantum computer and immerse yourself in a full blown human life that is totally AI generated or mind generated. If this is the case somehow the only real person is the one who have the designed experience. Or if they do it in groups together in the same time, only the groups that immerse themselves are real people. Everything else, all other people, animals, plants here in this reality are matrix, practically non existent.

I imagine its like playing an mmorpg like New World except infinitely more complex. It also makes sense we would create similar pastimes here that are similar to ones we enjoy from above.

Board footer