You are not logged in.

#26 2023-01-10 12:10:57

Re: Mari Swaruu: Extra-terrestrials living among you, video 2

I was going to open a thread in the Spanish forum as well, but I dismissed it because of the issue of not influencing her and for her to continue freely telling us things, if we start to ask her questions and give her opinion, we're going down the same path again... that's my opinion.

#27 2023-01-10 18:57:22

MARI SWARUU I really liked that you have included some mods in MINECRAFT such as the sun, water and sky mods to give your creations more realism wink . There is a pack of realistic textures, which would be great if you also included it. The ship is very cool. Keep it up.

Thank you

#28 2023-01-11 01:49:08

Kian369

Bigfeet_E wrote:

Why are we seeing a convergence of many Swaruu's in this timeline ? What's so special about this one that made them flock together here ?

That's a question I've been asking myself too.

#29 2023-01-11 03:56:04

mitkobs

There are people here who need guidance and proper information. That is why they are here. If someone needs info and guidance there will be someone else who will provide it somehow.

#30 2023-01-11 04:34:06

Pymander

Bigfeet_E wrote:

Why are we seeing a convergence of many Swaruu's in this timeline ? What's so special about this one that made them flock together here ?

It's a really interesting thought and I've wondered about it as well. Timelines and the true nature of reality get so complex and the way I see it is that all these things could be happening all at once across all timelines. Kind of like we're just a frequency match for them to appear. Maybe we're the timeline where the humans needed help, but, hope is not gone either. Other timelines could be far worse or far better.

On a tangent, it does feel like things are really starting to approach a climax in regards to the vaccines. Every week there's a new story about some random person who "died suddenly." The NFL player who nearly died on the field last week also got a lot of people talking about the papayas. I think the masses are starting to suspect there are issues, but, are in total denial about it in an effort to protect themselves.

#31 2023-01-11 05:26:00

Yankee

Pymander wrote:

On a tangent, it does feel like things are really starting to approach a climax in regards to the vaccines. Every week there's a new story about some random person who "died suddenly." The NFL player who nearly died on the field last week also got a lot of people talking about the papayas. I think the masses are starting to suspect there are issues, but, are in total denial about it in an effort to protect themselves.

I find it interesting that everyone on this forum, at least from the comments I've seen, is basically on the same page with the vax and I assume saw it as dangerous and misleading from the beginning without knowing anything specific, considering that the main topic of the site is not really focused on covid or the vax, and some of us found the site far into the vax rollout. Maybe it correlates strongly with general distrust of the government, and anyone pro-vax would simply leave this site, but I was thinking more along the lines of us being more sensitive to major deceptions like this without needing to be told?

#32 2023-01-11 06:15:18

Pymander

Yankee wrote:
Pymander wrote:

I find it interesting that everyone on this forum, at least from the comments I've seen, is basically on the same page with the vax and I assume saw it as dangerous and misleading from the beginning without knowing anything specific, considering that the main topic of the site is not really focused on covid or the vax, and some of us found the site far into the vax rollout. Maybe it correlates strongly with general distrust of the government, and anyone pro-vax would simply leave this site, but I was thinking more along the lines of us being more sensitive to major deceptions like this without needing to be told?

Before I found Cosmic Agency I primarily relied upon listening to QHHT sessions and before that The Law of One as references toward figuring these things out. For most QHHT sessions I heard pre-2020, I feel as if the 2016-2020 period with Trump and all that was like preparation for the test. Regardless of if you supported him or not, it should have been obvious that the media and Hollywood were all working together in sync with each other to take him out... and that should have been a warning sign to not trust official sources to tell the truth. A lot of "normies" never figured this out though because they were so consumed with anger and rage.

I found Cosmic Agency toward the beginning of the pandemic and I do recall either Swaruu or Aneeka warning us not to take any vaccines they would release before they were ever talked about by the mainstream; so I knew very early on to steer clear of any vaccines and a lot of other like minded people figured this out as well without needing absolute proof they were bad.

I think it has a lot to do with the "inner knowing" that Starseeds possess whether they are awake or just working an office job. They possess an innate ability to know when something feels off and a yearning to discover the truth that normal people turn away from. Many QHHT sessions have said this inner known is encoded into our genetics and/or subconscious mind and it's why we never really succeed in life from a human matrix perspective. For instance, when I look back on myself growing up, it's as if I didn't know how to be a "human" and was always somewhat of an outcast similar to how Mari had so many issues in school. People who are attracted to this type of information do not have the same perspective as people who have been reincarnating on the Earth lifetime after lifetime. Even though we cannot remember our past lives for the most part, we still have the memories and greater knowledge deep within our mind complex.

#33 2023-01-11 10:56:33

Tigerhawk

Kian369 wrote:
Bigfeet_E wrote:

If there is an infinite number of timelines and an infinite number of Swaruus, I'm inclined to think that there are similar convergences happening in other timelines as well.

That being said, I feel like it would be a valid question to ask Yazhi, why she, this version of Tina, and this version of Mari chose this timeline to come together.

#34 2023-01-11 11:41:47

Gosia
Administrator

How do you know there are not more of them in another timeline? Maybe 3-4 of them here that´s few? smile

Kian369 wrote:
Bigfeet_E wrote:

#35 2023-01-11 14:46:58

Jules77

If the Taygetan population is on the decline wouldn’t the Swawruus be the Taygetans of the “future?”  Their involvement with Earth and the training ground it provides would assist with the elimination of the features of stress and depression that can kill Taygetans.  Even if not so the Swaruuian immersion in Earth life and culture including from a young age for whatever reason also causes a connection with Earth and its people. Therefore it would be no surprise that they are trying to assist however they can including “flooding the zone” of timelines in an attempt to create the desired outcome simply by being there. You could also apply that to starseeds as well (one foot in and one out on Earth or the face analogy provided by Mari).  The difference is we can’t leave to go to our home worlds for a break.

#36 2023-01-11 15:59:53

HelHun

If I qualify as an alien, at this point, and even though I was born here, I also want to go on my ship, it's vacation time. And if I call her, why don't I see her? Oh I know! she must have forgotten to ask her to remove the camouflage!

#37 2023-01-11 18:10:46

StarDeity
Banned

Is that split face how she would look like beyond her 5D self?

Happy wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

Why is half her face like a drawing or something...

or how she looked when she was a little girl

I believe the split face is to indicate that her Soul has a long history here on Earth, while she at the present time is with us as a 15 year old girl.

#38 2023-01-11 22:18:04

Jupiter 9

Brahman wrote:
HelHun wrote:

If I qualify as an alien, at this point, and even though I was born here, I also want to go on my ship, it's vacation time. And if I call her, why don't I see her? Oh I know! she must have forgotten to ask her to remove the camouflage!

We might suggest that while they're here, we use the ship to go on a short excursion to Taygeta. The AI will take us there. You are right, it's vacation time! big_smile

Yeah, and this is actually one way they can earn some money, you know like there are rent a car businesses, Athena can open a rent a spaceship business haha big_smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#39 2023-01-11 23:05:30

Lyran

Hey Guys I discovered that the Spanish version of this video has even more Minecraft builds included! Mari is so talented!

#40 2023-01-12 22:32:20

Kian369

Mari gave part of the answer to this question in her latest video about how she got here. It is a heartfelt story. I would also be interested in hearing if the global situation on her old timeline developed slightly different then what has happened on our timeline.

Gosia wrote:

How do you know there are not more of them in another timeline? Maybe 3-4 of them here that´s few? smile

Kian369 wrote:
Bigfeet_E wrote:

#41 2023-01-14 17:02:11

StarDeity
Banned

Their eyes are bigger in 5D? tongue

Gosia wrote:

Because its what this series of videos is about - her living in 2 worlds, ET and human one. Thats what she is trying to convey.

StarDeity wrote:

Why is half her face like a drawing or something...

or how she looked when she was a little girl

#42 2023-09-16 18:41:39

TheMorken

Gosia wrote:

They cant just print money, as each bill has a number and must fit into the "Matrix of things". The same way as they can´t just insert anything into the Matrix that is not sustained by that system itself. It was explained in the video on Inserts into the Matrix not a long while back. smile

Pymander wrote:

In a way it’s nice knowing that even the Taygetans and advanced ET’s have to deal with YouTube censorship, getting bullied in school for being different and all that  on top of having to get a drivers license at the DMV when they decide to visit the Earth just like us lol. It’s like they understand what it’s like to be here more than we do in some ways.

I’m curious if there’s a more in depth reason why they can’t just print money using their cloning devices and pay with physical dollars? Like I recall the video on insertions into the 3D matrix mentioning something about an object needing a mathematical basis to be there…or is it just like an ethical or convenience thing? Anyways, Mari’s videos are great and I’m so glad we have an abundance of information flowing in from everyone involved in this.

So they cannot just replicate some precious metal coins or bars and exchange them for "normal" money, or is that allowed under Federation rules? Could they sell the old laptops on Ebay, or some arts and crafts on Etsy or similar?

#43 2023-09-16 18:47:07

TheMorken

mitkobs wrote:

Gosia thank you for the clarifications.
Now I see, there could not be another Sophia Swaruu 12, she is the only one. Like the most expanded version of all the Swaruus.

Nevertheless to have martial(fitness) art instructor as Athena Swaruu is very special.

Could there not be also other Yazhis in another timeline?

#44 2023-09-16 19:04:33

mitkobs

In some of the videos I think that Yazhi said there will be only one Yazhi Sophia Swaruu.

#45 2023-09-16 19:55:38

Jupiter 9

TheMorken wrote:

So they cannot just replicate some precious metal coins or bars and exchange them for "normal" money, or is that allowed under Federation rules? Could they sell the old laptops on Ebay, or some arts and crafts on Etsy or similar?

The Federation not only controls the amount of money the stepdowns can use, but is in control of the money of all the inhabitants of the Planet. And as stepdowns I think they can have jobs and buy and sell things like we do, and I could be wrong but I don't think they will be allowed to sell anything produced using ET technology.

An excerpt from Mari's video: Money and the Galactic Federation.

Mari: My point is that the Galactic Federation is not an evil organization, and whatever they are doing is for a good reason, humans on Earth are mostly not prepared to understand.

But before this, I know that what I just said sounds to you as an excuse and almost like a "God works in mysterious ways", galactic variant. I must also say that the Federation is made up of people, of more people like you and I, and not by perfect light beings, angels, and ascended masters, as most New Age authors want you to believe. And as in any other complex and large organization made up of people, there are imperfect things, agendas, and shady matters going on in there all the time. Such is the case with money.

Money has been used through the ages as the primary control mechanism on Earth, and it is so definitive as a characteristic of life there that it almost defines the entire incarnation experience, at least for most. It is said on Earth that the economy almost has a life of its own, where financial movements and stock exchanges dictate the value of a currency and how it must be exchanged. And only a few people have noticed that everything is controlled by the ones in power on Earth, being that the economy and its fluctuations are completely controlled by those people, obviously always to their advantage.

It has been said that those people who are controlling everything that has to do with money on Earth are old families with powerful names, organizations such as the Federal Reserve, World Monetary Fund, and so on. And obviously, they do control all the money on Earth. But the problem gets a lot worse because, above all those organizations, governments, and people with powerful names, the ultimate controller of all the money on Earth is the Galactic Federation. It appoints and dictates its value and the amount each region on Earth can have or work with, as well as appointing all the funds of every large movement of it.

The Galactic Federation must control all the money because of the simple fact that money is the main control mechanism over Earth, so whoever is monitoring and deciding the planet's fate and destiny must control money before anything else, even when its main goal is to provide a place where souls can have their desired experience.

The next thing I'm going to say is very important. Earth is not only a place where the souls incarnated inside it are having an experience, or for them to have an experience, and where each person is playing their role. Earth is also a place where extraterrestrial people of all races, human-looking and not, also come to Earth or near Earth to have another kind of experience with another role – the one of a visiting extraterrestrial.

So, Earth is a playground for people and souls who have incarnated in there and for other people and souls to visit from faraway planets, each person with its assigned and desired role to play. Some souls play to be humans on Earth, others play to be extraterrestrials on Earth, and others play to be extraterrestrials that have something to do with Earth. They are all levels of the same game that is Earth and its culture because even though many do not like it to be so, Earth's culture has one hell lot of extraterrestrial presence and influence.

Even though extraterrestrials mostly don't need money when in their societies and cultures, as I explained in my previous video, they do need it when operating and when doing things on Earth, depending on what they are doing, of course. Until very recently, human-looking extraterrestrials operated on Earth using the money they could get in a free manner, hacking into the banks and monetary systems on Earth using their much more advanced computers. They used to have advanced gadgets that looked like regular credit cards, but that granted them access to just about an unlimited amount of money from any ATM machine. But recently, and with the advance of human banking security, this is no longer possible.

The Galactic Federation or the United Federation of Planets (the same thing) is using money grants, assigning an amount of money to each stellar race that has stated that it needs it to conduct its operations on Earth and inside its society. Mostly human-looking stellar races ask the Federation for money, stating what they will use it for, and in a Council they will decide if what they want is by their rules and regulations and will assign a grant to each race.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#46 2023-09-16 21:24:57

TheMorken

Swaruunians are not legally bound by Federation rules, as they are not members of the Federation. And the Urmah would probably also not mind to bring some ounces of gold or platinum to Earth.

But in any case they are all so qualified in so many areas that they could easily work in any job or found any business.

Jupiter 9 wrote:
TheMorken wrote:

The Federation not only controls the amount of money the stepdowns can use, but is in control of the money of all the inhabitants of the Planet. And as stepdowns I think they can have jobs and buy and sell things like we do, and I could be wrong but I don't think they will be allowed to sell anything produced using ET technology.

An excerpt from Mari's video: Money and the Galactic Federation.

Mari: My point is that the Galactic Federation is not an evil organization, and whatever they are doing is for a good reason, humans on Earth are mostly not prepared to understand.

But before this, I know that what I just said sounds to you as an excuse and almost like a "God works in mysterious ways", galactic variant. I must also say that the Federation is made up of people, of more people like you and I, and not by perfect light beings, angels, and ascended masters, as most New Age authors want you to believe. And as in any other complex and large organization made up of people, there are imperfect things, agendas, and shady matters going on in there all the time. Such is the case with money.

Money has been used through the ages as the primary control mechanism on Earth, and it is so definitive as a characteristic of life there that it almost defines the entire incarnation experience, at least for most. It is said on Earth that the economy almost has a life of its own, where financial movements and stock exchanges dictate the value of a currency and how it must be exchanged. And only a few people have noticed that everything is controlled by the ones in power on Earth, being that the economy and its fluctuations are completely controlled by those people, obviously always to their advantage.

It has been said that those people who are controlling everything that has to do with money on Earth are old families with powerful names, organizations such as the Federal Reserve, World Monetary Fund, and so on. And obviously, they do control all the money on Earth. But the problem gets a lot worse because, above all those organizations, governments, and people with powerful names, the ultimate controller of all the money on Earth is the Galactic Federation. It appoints and dictates its value and the amount each region on Earth can have or work with, as well as appointing all the funds of every large movement of it.

The Galactic Federation must control all the money because of the simple fact that money is the main control mechanism over Earth, so whoever is monitoring and deciding the planet's fate and destiny must control money before anything else, even when its main goal is to provide a place where souls can have their desired experience.

The next thing I'm going to say is very important. Earth is not only a place where the souls incarnated inside it are having an experience, or for them to have an experience, and where each person is playing their role. Earth is also a place where extraterrestrial people of all races, human-looking and not, also come to Earth or near Earth to have another kind of experience with another role – the one of a visiting extraterrestrial.

So, Earth is a playground for people and souls who have incarnated in there and for other people and souls to visit from faraway planets, each person with its assigned and desired role to play. Some souls play to be humans on Earth, others play to be extraterrestrials on Earth, and others play to be extraterrestrials that have something to do with Earth. They are all levels of the same game that is Earth and its culture because even though many do not like it to be so, Earth's culture has one hell lot of extraterrestrial presence and influence.

Even though extraterrestrials mostly don't need money when in their societies and cultures, as I explained in my previous video, they do need it when operating and when doing things on Earth, depending on what they are doing, of course. Until very recently, human-looking extraterrestrials operated on Earth using the money they could get in a free manner, hacking into the banks and monetary systems on Earth using their much more advanced computers. They used to have advanced gadgets that looked like regular credit cards, but that granted them access to just about an unlimited amount of money from any ATM machine. But recently, and with the advance of human banking security, this is no longer possible.

The Galactic Federation or the United Federation of Planets (the same thing) is using money grants, assigning an amount of money to each stellar race that has stated that it needs it to conduct its operations on Earth and inside its society. Mostly human-looking stellar races ask the Federation for money, stating what they will use it for, and in a Council they will decide if what they want is by their rules and regulations and will assign a grant to each race.

#47 2023-09-16 22:07:51

Alec

TheMorken wrote:

Swaruunians are not legally bound by Federation rules, as they are not members of the Federation. And the Urmah would probably also not mind to bring some ounces of gold or platinum to Earth.

But in any case they are all so qualified in so many areas that they could easily work in any job or found any business.

It doesn't work like that. The fact that they aren't part of the Federation doesn't justify disregarding the regulations from another jurisdiction. They only breach the rules when there's a lack of logic, intention or clarity regarding a specific aspect.

When it comes to jobs, you mention that they can find a job "easily." However, it's not as straightforward as it may seem for a Step-Down. While it is possible, it's not that simple.

Last edited by Alec (2023-09-16 22:09:38)

Board footer