You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-13 22:11:23

Happy

Live with Gosia!

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2023-01-14 21:03:00

ro2778

Re: Live with Gosia!

re: sound issues, I agree it's not the internet connection, I started noticing it was cutting out as you were moving your head around while speaking. So I think the mic is quite sensitive to the angle of your mouth to it.

Someone suggested moving it further away which might work / be a good suggestion.

As it worked for 2 hours with the spanish live, perhaps your computer or the mic itself has just over heated? So restarting from cold may work, whenever you decide to do the live.

In general, I disagree with all your "only think of the positive" followers and mods, actually it is important for your work that you are heard, and it was cutting out a lot. But equally, in the end it's no big deal, there will be technical issues from time to time. No one died and I look forward to hearing what you have to say when you're ready.

Last edited by ro2778 (2023-01-14 21:04:24)

#3 2023-01-15 14:18:13

Jupiter 9

Gosia: "Hi guys! This is my cry baby face from last night´s Live part 1 hahaha. ? I am very sorry for the sound quality and tech issues in part 1. I must definitely make sure somehow it never happens again! Occasional glitches are ok, but to have this constantly (almost) during my lives or interviews (like with Dale), is just plain not professional and very far from how I need my presentations to be. And it actually happened in my Spanish live a few hours earlier in the beginning too! So I was already on edge with this whole audio nonsense always trying to get me off my mental track.

It was quite amusing to hear me rant at the end of Part 1 about how annoyed I am at the tech in another room haha with Matias offering possible solutions (I eliminated that part since then). But it was rather simple, my computer was not recognizing my mic (maybe something wrong with the settings, neither of us here are actually tech experts), so it switched to the computer default audio which is already quite shot (my computer has its age already).

Thank you everyone who was watching again, for your patience and support, and I will try to make sure next live sessions will go smoothly from now on (although you can never foresee what happens 100%, thats the risk of lives). Enjoy your Sunday, everyone, and until the next video!" ?✨??

FBspAGCaEl9uJfAL6M7mjaDa36qoLdfJALdOQcson7hVZR14bIIoipQ1vgRx8YokImWiUDpqIaJFuQ=s560-c-fcrop64=1,25090000daf6ffff-nd-v1
big_smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#4 2023-01-15 15:15:21

Jupiter 9

Gosia on Cosmic Agency Free Chat wrote:

The moment your audio goes bad in your live o interview for the 100th time already and you´ve just had it!!!

slam-smash.gif

big_smile big_smile big_smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-01-15 15:19:05)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#5 2023-01-16 06:26:30

Lyran

Jupiter, may I ask please, what is CA free chat?

#6 2023-01-16 15:15:08

Jupiter 9

Lyran wrote:

It's the Cosmic Agency Free Chat telegram group chat.

This is the invite link: https://t.me/joinchat/GTh62B4IRy43ODU0

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-01-16 15:15:39)

#7 2023-01-21 02:51:23

Lyran

Jupiter wrote:
Lyran wrote:

It's the Cosmic Agency Free Chat telegram group chat.

This is the invite link: https://t.me/joinchat/GTh62B4IRy43ODU0

Thankyou Jupiter! Its been so hectic I forgot I asked smile

Board footer