You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-21 11:30:46

Daryn565

Best inhabitable Pleiadian Planet.

Greetings Everyone.In your highly esteemed Opinion what is your favourite Pleiadian System Planet in the  Taygeta System.

Mine by Far is Planet Erra.The Taygetans talk about Four inhabited Planets from 10 in total.I would like to know about the other 6 Planets that the Taygetans don’t Mention.My Curiosity is at a all time high regarding the 10 Total Planets.

Last edited by Daryn565 (2023-01-21 11:31:17)

#2 2023-01-21 12:11:10

Daryn565

Re: Best inhabitable Pleiadian Planet.

Greetings Azhidaha,

I Love Erra most because Erra has Mountains and Forests and reminds me of the Moon Endor in Star Wars Universe.I Love Temmer  a Close second because it is a Tropical Marine Paradise Planet.

#3 2023-01-21 20:19:21

Jupiter 9

Daryn565 wrote:

Greetings Everyone.In your highly esteemed Opinion what is your favourite Pleiadian System Planet in the  Taygeta System.

Mine by Far is Planet Erra.The Taygetans talk about Four inhabited Planets from 10 in total.I would like to know about the other 6 Planets that the Taygetans don’t Mention.My Curiosity is at a all time high regarding the 10 Total Planets.

From what I remember there are only 4 planets in Taygeta.

Daryn, besides Cosmic Agency, do you get information about Taygetans from other sources too?

And I don't know if you are new to forums, but please don't post too many posts in such a short time, either combine them in one post or focus on one post at a time and spread your posts over time, there is no rush.

Thank you. smile

And welcome to the forum from me too. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-01-21 20:20:13)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#4 2023-01-22 10:56:14

Thalerus

hi all, first time i post in the english channel.

About planet did you know if the crew speak about a Vormir's planete like? (Many solar eclipses, high temperature, habited or was habited in the past?)

PS: i'm newby about Taygetans messages...

tout ce qui est d'or ne brille pas, tous ceux qui errent ne sont pas perdu

#5 2023-01-22 22:08:14

StarDeity
Banned

I'm between Erra and Temmer... I like green mountains and forests, but also nice beaches too hehe..

Board footer