You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-14 19:56:38

Jupiter 9

Why was the massacre on Venus allowed by the Federation?

Johnny Uchiha on CA Free Chat wrote:

I have a question for you. Could you give me your Viewpoint (5D) on Venus and what in the world happened there.
Why was that massacre allowed by the Federation? What in the world were they thinking. Vesus wasn't part of the 3D Scam.

What do you mean "(5D)"? smile Are you asking me for a 5D viewpoint? smile I have amnesia just like you, I don't have my memories of my life from outside the Van Allen Belt, so just like you and the rest of us, I struggle when it comes to understanding what the heck is going on with the Federation HQ in this solar system. And it's not just Venus it's also Mars, they captured the SSP ships and have a quarantine around Earth but if I am not mistaken the cabal and the Maitre still have ships on Mars and if I am not mistaken there is no ship quarantine around Mars like there is on Earth.

This solar system is a mess, and that probably has to do a lot with the Tiamat incident and one of my speculations is that the extreme low frequencies of the human collective on Earth is affecting the entire solar system and pulling the other planets down and making them a match to negative manifestations. And it may also be affecting negatively some weak beaurocrats in the Federation and corrupting them too.

If I am not mistaken, on the Taygetan solar systems things are much more clear and if there was a Venus like planet with a non-interstellar Ancient Greece level civilization, that would be under the protection of the High Council of Taygeta and a regressive alien civilization would never be able to come anywhere near that planet. And they would intervene and prevent any external race to interfere with the development of the developing civilization on that planet.

But here in this solar system I have no clue who has juristriction here. Is Venus and Mars and Earth under the juristriction of the United Federation of Planets? They are not members of the UFoP as far as I understand so what is the role of the Federation here?

And the invasion of Venus happened during the Vietnam war and what is not clear to me is how much of the federation was present here in this solar system during that time? Cause Swaruu 9 mentioned in the Saturn video that the Saturn area was dominated by negative Suroid races until 2012 and it was under the control of negative Sauroid races for the last 10,000 years.

And was the Andromedan Varena biosphere ship in Venus orbit during that time or did it arrive later?

And the big question here is if there wasn't a big presence of the Federation here until very recently why was this solar system left at the mercy of the Sauroid races for 10,000 years?

And my educated speculation based on sth Yazhi said in one of the Federation videos and based on a few things I have heard from other sources, is that from the higher levels the Federation and the Souls of everyone involved with Earth and this solar system control both sides, similar to how the cabal controlled both sides of WWII.

And to have this game of darkness and light we needed to let the darkness in to play that role and maybe the higher levels of the federation deliberately allowed Saturn to be dominated by the dark forces, so they play that role in this solar system and on Earth, and the Karistus are the balancing light forces that prevent the dark forces to completely overrun this solar system and Earth. So maybe it's not just Earth that is a special case maybe it is the entire solar system that the higher levels are using to create a different more high contrast experience than the other solar systems in the Galaxy.

(Venus transcript/video link: Mercury, Venus, and Vietnam War - What´s on Venus? )

Anyway, this is already long. Thanks for reading.

Jupiter.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-01-14 20:03:35)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-01-15 17:08:22

Rocketmidget

Re: Why was the massacre on Venus allowed by the Federation?

I too have wondered about venus often.
I have no clue.

But..later the ssp ships were handed their ass by the taygetans.
Then saturn area was cleaned up including the cube destroyed.

The fact is this and remains this.

WE are creating this mess from down here. Wake up ,expand your mind..stop waiting for help or wondering why the sky gods didnt fix something.

#3 2023-01-16 06:11:31

mitkobs

Imperial regressive reps in human appearance when decide to expand they do not stop because of sensible reasons, they invade and they conquer. They slaughter without mercy everyone on their way and take what they want.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-01-16 06:12:16)

#4 2023-01-16 22:05:43

okcs

It has been a while since I have visited this topic, but I vaguely recall that the Federation allowed them to conquer Venus because they thought expansion should be allowed. It is natural to want to expand. For example, look at how the Lyrians and Urma have expanded across the galaxy. I am not saying what they did was right, I am saying that is the excuse I remember.

#5 2023-01-16 22:51:12

ro2778

The Federation did intervene but we live in the timeline where they didn't, only you can decide why you chose to experience, allowing the Venusians to be massicared by the Earth cabal, it's your reality. Just like, I can decide why I allowed the same, but do our reasons have to be the same? Nope.

#6 2023-01-17 06:21:41

mitkobs

Is not in this reality because we know for this by a story not by direct experience. We are not on Venus and cannot go there to check and verify exactly what is happened and happening, for a time being. One cannot be responsible for something that is not part of own reality.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-01-17 06:23:04)

#7 2023-01-18 07:27:42

ro2778

mitkobs wrote:

Is not in this reality because we know for this by a story not by direct experience. We are not on Venus and cannot go there to check and verify exactly what is happened and happening, for a time being. One cannot be responsible for something that is not part of own reality.

Yes, very few people understand the nature of reality, even when a spiritually advanced ET is nudging you to see it.

“There is only one way to salvation, and that is to make yourself responsible for all men's sins. As soon as you make yourself responsible in all sincerity for everything and for everyone, you will see at once that this is really so, and that you are in fact to blame for everyone and for all things.” -Dostoyevsky

I understand his use of such language, but I wouldn’t ask someone to feel like their choices are wrong, just to be aware that they are your choices and explore why.

Last edited by ro2778 (2023-01-18 07:30:02)

#8 2023-01-18 07:42:56

mitkobs

In absolute terms as Source we are responsible for everything.
But in personal terms one is responsible for what is his/hers own deeds. As long as I am this human personality with this memory and this personal experience I take responsibility only for my actions, my current life and nothing else. When I see that I am more expanded personality by direct experience, when I have more memories then I will renew and update my take on responsibility.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-01-18 07:45:16)

#9 2023-01-18 12:35:46

Happy

ro2778 wrote:

[...] I wouldn’t ask someone to feel like their choices are wrong, just to be aware that they are your choices and explore why.

I think you point to the elephant in the livingroom here, ro. It's like people are afraid to even pretend that it's there. But it's there.

If justice is restoration of balance, how can justice be served when the atrocities on the scale of Venus, or Tiamat, or... Earth... are considered? It's even beyond our concepts of natural law.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#10 2023-01-18 13:58:47

mitkobs

If the groups of ET's that blew up Tiamat have to pay for this, how this can be reciprocated back to them. How many death sentences and lives in prison have to serve if the justice is served like here on Earth.

#11 2023-01-18 15:15:13

Happy

mitkobs wrote:

If the groups of ET's that blew up Tiamat have to pay for this, how this can be reciprocated back to them. How many death sentences and lives in prison have to serve if the justice is served like here on Earth.

That's the point, mitkobs... the 'pay' doesn't restore anything.

Our sense of justice is strongly colored by the Babylonian contract laws, where any offence is considered an initiation of a trade, for lack of a better word. And the trade is consummated when reciprocated with a 'payment', equal in severity to the crime itself. Another word for this is 'revenge'.

This becomes obvious in light of absence of a crime. Then the 'sentence' becomes an imposition in itself. And it also explains our sense of common justice, where it oddly enough can be stated, that one wrong deed justifies another wrong deed. While in reality, it never did. As 'restoration' means to insert something positive to balance the negativity, prison or death never restored any balance. The crime committed will always be a part of history, and a part of the experience – affecting the personality – for those involved. This cannot be changed unless memory is wiped out.

That doesn't mean crime is right. Crime is to step across a boundary and inflict some uninvited loss upon another. Sometimes it is with intent, other times not. In all cases it means the perpetrator has a lesson to learn. – which becomes the realized reason for the 'sentence'. Once the 'mistake' is realized, the hardest judge will always be the Self.

How to make someone realize it, is the difficult part. Prison and death rarely serve the goal in this. Those measures only serve to quarantine (in the former stance) and exclude (in the latter stance).

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#12 2023-01-18 15:21:05

Jupiter 9

I actively am doing my best to look at things and live in terms of AND consciousness (this AND that). It's not easy to do this while living inside this density with this limiting body, but it's only my human part of me that is limited. My mind, my consciousness is not limited by my body but only by the limiting ideas and beliefs I am attached to(mostly on a subconscious level).

So I try and hold and live both perspectives at the same time, or at least switch back and forth between them which is easier for my human mind. So I see it both that I am the source and cause of everything outside me AND at the same time from the point of view of my human self, of my human me, I am responsible only for my stuff and other people are responsible for their stuff.

And one way to look at this is that at this lower level I am fragmented into multiple MEs and I am responsible for the actions and life of this identity and this me that I am currently embodying and focused on, and the other MEs looking through those other eyes and moving those other legs and hands are responsible for their actions and life. This is about ownership and identification with actions and feelings and thoughts and it is probably possible to have a more complex multilevel multidensity identity and identification. Yazhi(and I think the other Swaruunians too) is probably like this and is able to own and identify with and zoom in to only her Yazhi body and identity and at the same zoom out and own and identify with all the actions and thoughts and feeling of the rest of the Swaruus(and at the same time identify with none of them).

But this is still mostly on an intellectual level for me and this is more Dhor Kristil territory and I am not yet at a level where I am experiencing other people as another fragment of me/us experiencially yet. This is still more on an intellectual understanding level.

Swaruu and Yazhi - Who Are They?

----------------

Yazhi: ... This means that I'm seeing with 6 sets of eyes and 3 completely different places. You have your awareness on 3 places at once. The problem to describe this is that humans have nothing to relate this to, because even having 3 TV or computer screens in front of them is not the equivalent, because they can only place their attention on one of the 3 screens at the same time.

So this is something that I know is “alien” to humans and I'm perfectly aware of this, but this ability is Swaruunian and I know it is not easy to understand, although Taygetan women also hold the same ability with their parthenogenesis daughters.

But it is important to state that although Swaruunian’s can see and even think 2 ways or even 3 ways simultaneously, each performance or interaction people would have with each one of the 3, differs and the feeling when placing your attention on one or the other also differs because they are different, holding other experiences in their body memory due to having lived different things. So each body also holds a specific personality that you, the consciousness behind them all, also notice and even use to your advantage. And this ability is exclusivity of females, because men simply cannot self replicate. ...

----------------

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#13 2023-01-18 15:22:09

Jupiter 9

Yazhi Swaruu - Wisdom of the Extraterrestrial "Child" - Metaphysical Chat

----------------

Gosia: Ok. I still don´t understand this: You say to look at things from the level we are at. Street level at this point. But the thing is... this is not your level. You are not down here. Not even in 5D (even though you say you are them all). Your main focus of perception is actually in higher realms. That´s the level you operate from. And still, you want to fight. From our street level. Where you are not.

Yazhi: I integrate, that means that I'm not only sitting on a cloud in 9D, wherever, boring by the way. It means that I must be in all densities: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9. With full understanding of what happens, defines and occurs in each one of them. So I'm in 3D and in any other D myself permits me to be in. So I chose to be even in 3D because I do not see 3D as a lesser "D". I act accordingly to the best ethics possible from the point of view of any D and of them altogether. Best I can. That's why I still fight, and I fight as much as I dwell on my comfy cloud up above.

My focus is not 3D, only includes 3D. And people in 3D only see the part of me they can see. And that depends on who they are. Not on what I am. I am only their mirror.

Gosia: On the other hand, you also fight according to higher realms as well. And with higher realm´s techniques, right?

Yazhi: As best as possible yes, precisely. I fight with mind and heart, consciousness and awareness, and a sharp sword made in 19th century Japan, sharp 200 level laminated stainless steel. You can understand the expanded meaning of my sentence.

The fight is at all levels. I am at all levels, so I fight however each level needs to be fought with full intention of bettering that level to lesser the need of such senseless fighting. Meaning that I do not justify the use of the literal sword if there is a better way to solve things. And I know there is a better way because I also see above. And the more people understand this, the less conflict there will be.

Gosia: At what level does it stop to be a fight? Since there is no duality or evil in higher realms. If you still fight... it means you are leaving yourself at higher levels unattended? Isn´t that dangerous? Meaning, your attention, if it continues to be on the fight, could get "trapped". Or no?

Yazhi: With enough mental resources you can be aware of all levels at once.
At what level does it stop to be a fight? At whatever level you decide it should stop in.

Gosia: But your focus is still on levels that fight.

Yazhi: Not all my focus, only part of it, the part that holds such understanding. I work constantly on several levels, so I do not need to focus on only one. So no, I'm not bringing more of that I'm focusing on to myself. I only hold that awareness as means to know what I do not want. Understanding that sometimes you must slit throats.

See it yet another way. New Agers wants only love and peace ---> ---> that brings vulnerability in 3D and with it slavery and slaughter.

----------------

#14 2023-01-18 15:30:01

Jupiter 9

Sorry for the quote "spam", I think that this might be useful to even people that are not new to the info because the material is huge and even though I have read it all and some of it multiple times, I still mostly vaguely remember something being mentioned. smile And this is a forum anyway so it's the right place for more detailed and long discussions. (And I am always open to feedback either publicly or using the Report button if I am doing something that annoys you). smile

#15 2023-01-18 15:40:52

mitkobs

Yes Happy, I agree with you.

Real justice is to make the perpetrator conscious and responsible within about his actions and about the damage that he is done to another person/entity. And if this is achieved the perpetrator will not do such actions anymore because will have a set of internal moral/ethical values and standards that will not cross by any means. That is the point of any capital punishment beyond this matrix, to reinstate, to recuperate, to integrate, to heal, to make someone become more conscious as the result.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-01-18 15:42:02)

#16 2023-01-18 22:29:20

Yankee

Happy, that's fascinating what you describe about historical law and justice. The way we dish out punishments and long prison sentences, hurting more people, creating mental disorders and more hardened criminals, has always seemed brutal and nonsensical to me, and it's maybe even weirder how everyone thinks it's normal, as if I'm the crazy one.

#17 2023-01-19 12:33:48

ro2778

Jupiter wrote:

But this is still mostly on an intellectual level for me and this is more Dhor Kristil territory and I am not yet at a level where I am experiencing other people as another fragment of me/us experiencially yet. This is still more on an intellectual understanding level.

Here is a story by Alan Watts that might help you...

Supposing that I say to you... Each one of you is really the Great Self, the Brahma. And you say, all you've said up to now makes me fairly sympathetic to this intellectually, but I don't really feel it. What must I do, to feel it really? My answer to you is this... You ask me that question because you don't want to feel it really. You're frightened of it. Therefore, what you're going to do, is you're going to get a method of practice, so that you can put it off. So that you can say 'well, I can be a long time on the way to getting this thing, and then maybe I'll be worthy of it, after I have suffered enough'.

See, because we are brought up in a social scheme, whereby we have to deserve what we get. And the price that one pays for all good things is suffering. But all of that, is precisely postponement, because one is afraid, here and now, to see it. If, you have the nerve, you know, real nerve, you'd see it right away. Only one feels you shouldn't have nerve like that, that would be "awful", that "wouldn't do at all" because after all, I'm supposed to be "poor little me", and I'm not really much of a muchness. And I'm playing the roll of being "poor little me" and therefore in order to be something great, like a Buddha, or a Jivanmukta - one liberated in this life - I ought to suffer for it. So you can suffer for it. There are all kinds of ways invented for you to do this! And, you can discipline yourself, and you can gain control of your mind, and you can do all sorts of extraordinary things; you can drink water in through your rectum... You can do the most fantastic things, but that's just like being able to run the 100 yards in 9 seconds, or push a peanut up Mount Tamalpais with your nose, or any other kind of accomplishment you want to engage in. That's absolutely nothing to do with the realisation of the Self.

The realisation of the Self, fundamentally depends on coming off it. You know, when we say to people who put on some kind of an act, and we say, 'Oh, come off it!' and some people can come off it. They laugh and they can suddenly realise, you know, they were making fools of themselves. They laugh at themselves and they come off it. So in exactly the same way, the guru, the teacher, is trying to make you come off it. Now if he finds he can't make you come off it, he's going to put you through all these exercises, so that at last, when you've had enough discipline, had enough suffering and enough frustration, you'll give it all up and realise you were there from the beginning and there was nothing to realise. But the guru is very clever, he says, alright, if this is the way you have to go, this is the way you have to go. You asked for it! You came to me, 'I didn't invite you,' the guru says, you came to me and said, 'I want to learn yoga!'. Well, he says, yoga is union, you are tatvamasi - thou art that - ...you're there. Well no, you say, I'm sorry I don't understand that because I only get it intellectually, I don't really feel it...

'Oh', he says, 'you're one of those, so I see, I've gotta satisfy you, the customer is always right!' I've gotta give you all this work to do, because you can't see directly that this is so. But he's looking at you in a funny way. The guru is always saying to you, you know, what are you doing, what's you're game?

Imagine, for example, a Father confessor... and you feel terribly guilty that you've committed murders, and robberies, and adulteries and fornications, and all kinds of arson, and injuries to people and financial shenanigans. And you go to this man, and say, 'I'm a terrible sinner'. And through a sigh he says, 'Really?'. You say, 'I've murdered somebody!'

He says, 'How many times?' lol...

And you think, good Lord, this man doesn't realise how awuful I am. You recite all these things, and he's perfetly calm. Then you say to him, 'you don't seem to be very shocked!' He says, 'You haven't confessed any serious sins!' And you say, 'What do you mean by a serious sin?' Well, he says, 'What do you think?'

Well, I just feel wrong, I just feel there is something in the basis of me, that tells me, I am not what I ought to be. Could it be, I'm spiritually proud? That I'm egocentric? The Father says, 'no, this is very usual, that's quite ordinary sin.' But he says, 'you are guilty of something... something really terrible!' and asks you, 'What could that be?'. And you have no idea. The Father responds, 'Now, come on... go deeper... what is the real sin?' You think, what me, I, little me could do something worse than murder, worse than spiritual pride, this little me? I mean, I'm a reasonably well intentioned person, what could that be?

And he looks at you in a funny way. He says, 'you know...' It's kind of a Kafkaesque situation, where you're accused of a crime that's not specificed. And yet the accuser says you jolly well know what you've done... of course, we can't mention it. It's like those laws on the books of California and several other states, were people are accused of the most abominable crime against nature, but nobody knows what it is... it can't be mentioned... it's too dreadful to talk about. And this guy does the same thing, but it's in a different dimension... 'you've done it' but what did you do...?

See, the real crime is that you won't admit you're God.

#18 2023-01-21 19:02:57

Jupiter 9

I made a reply to the above post in a separate post cause it's off topic.

#19 2023-01-23 18:26:06

StarDeity
Banned

The cabal always uses human vs human in wars... esp those of European descent...

I have a theory that both Reptilians and Andromedans at Saturn despise Nordic-type Lyrans, or Lyrans in general.

Could be for the strong connection to Source, or Lyran talents.. who knows...

Andromedans are emotionally stunted, by self imposing that idea...

I don't believe they have the empathy as us Lyrans do.

I thin k it can be observed in their history too...

Board footer