You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-23 15:40:31

Kian369

Where is my immersion pod manual?

In one of the CA Immersion Pod videos it was said by Aneeka that the immersion pod programming can be changed from within the immersion in order to remember more or everything. Does anyone know how to do this?

Last edited by Kian369 (2023-01-23 15:41:01)

#2 2023-01-24 01:48:31

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Where is my immersion pod manual?

There is a video where they mention something about breaking contracts..
I don't know which one it is, I read the info a while back.

But you can change or break your contract and even change your past too
With the mind?

If anyone knows which video it is, pls post...

#3 2023-01-24 11:05:32

mitkobs

You can try with self mental programming. Make new agreements with the matrix, different from the wide accepted. Changing fundamental ideas and thus changing your thought patterns.

#4 2023-01-24 17:50:19

Rocketmidget

Kian369 wrote:

In one of the CA Immersion Pod videos it was said by Aneeka that the immersion pod programming can be changed from within the immersion in order to remember more or everything. Does anyone know how to do this?

Id talk to rich2150x. On doosh tube. Hes a very smart guy and helps people with this all the time. Gosia knows him or i wouldnt bring him up here.
He has also talked with yashi.

#5 2023-01-24 20:53:34

Jupiter 9

I once asked Aneeka when she was receiving live questions from the audience if it is possible to get into contact with the holographic quantum computer of the immersion pod. I can't find which live it was and I don't think there is a transcript, and I don't remember exactly her first part of the answer, I think it was something along the lines that it depends on the settings you chose before entering into immersion. But I remember the second part of her answer and it was along the line that I don't need to contact the immersion pod AI, it's better to focus on getting into contact with my self. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

Board footer