You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-21 19:00:47

Jupiter 9

I am God/Source AND a fragment of God/Source... intellectually haha

Thank you ro.

And yeah I know I am a cosmic chicken haha But in my defense this requires cosmic balls the size of a sun haha smile

The thing is I want to be BOTH "God" AND a fragment of "God"/a "Child" of "God", so I am trying to figure out a way to both let go of the final attachment to the "I" and be "God" and at the same time also be a fragment of "God"/ a "Child" of "God". Because I love being an "I", I love being a fragment of "God", I love the world of duality. I want to be a master of BOTH nonduality AND a master of duality. And I am afraid that if I do what Alan Watts and all the non dual teachers are talking about I will merge with Source and I will loose the "I" and only Source/God will remain. I don't want to do that, I want to both "exit" the "I" and at the same time "enter" the "I". I want to find a way to both let go of the "I" and at the same time keep the "I". And there is a big possibility that I am misunderstanding all the non-dual teachers but they seem to have let go of the "I" and live in a non dual state where there is no "I", there is only God and there is no fragment of God. And I want to find a way to exist in both states at the same time. And I want to be able to switch states back and forth.

So I am going about it in the spirit of AND-Consciousness and hey I got nothing to loose? Worst case scenario, this is a very subtle clever stalling tactic haha and I'll eventually figure it out and cut the cosmic bullpoop and just grow some cosmic balls and have absolute faith and absolute trust in God and just jump. But there is a tiny possibility that this is not a stalling tactic and either the terrestrial non dual teachings are incomplete or I am misunderstanding what all the great masters are pointing towards. For now I am working on this on multiple levels at the same time, on the nonduality level, on the "above-5D" "I am imagination" level, on the ExtraTerrestrial "5D" level, and on the Terrestrial "3D" level. 

And this is also why the Swaruunian and Taygetan spirituality and cosmology are one of the main materials in my spiritual diet.

ro2778 wrote:
Jupiter wrote:

But this is still mostly on an intellectual level for me and this is more Dhor Kristil territory and I am not yet at a level where I am experiencing other people as another fragment of me/us experiencially yet. This is still more on an intellectual understanding level.

Here is a story by Alan Watts that might help you...

Supposing that I say to you... Each one of you is really the Great Self, the Brahma. And you say, all you've said up to now makes me fairly sympathetic to this intellectually, but I don't really feel it. What must I do, to feel it really? My answer to you is this... You ask me that question because you don't want to feel it really. You're frightened of it. Therefore, what you're going to do, is you're going to get a method of practice, so that you can put it off. So that you can say 'well, I can be a long time on the way to getting this thing, and then maybe I'll be worthy of it, after I have suffered enough'.

See, because we are brought up in a social scheme, whereby we have to deserve what we get. And the price that one pays for all good things is suffering. But all of that, is precisely postponement, because one is afraid, here and now, to see it. If, you have the nerve, you know, real nerve, you'd see it right away. Only one feels you shouldn't have nerve like that, that would be "awful", that "wouldn't do at all" because after all, I'm supposed to be "poor little me", and I'm not really much of a muchness. And I'm playing the roll of being "poor little me" and therefore in order to be something great, like a Buddha, or a Jivanmukta - one liberated in this life - I ought to suffer for it. So you can suffer for it. There are all kinds of ways invented for you to do this! And, you can discipline yourself, and you can gain control of your mind, and you can do all sorts of extraordinary things; you can drink water in through your rectum... You can do the most fantastic things, but that's just like being able to run the 100 yards in 9 seconds, or push a peanut up Mount Tamalpais with your nose, or any other kind of accomplishment you want to engage in. That's absolutely nothing to do with the realisation of the Self.

The realisation of the Self, fundamentally depends on coming off it. You know, when we say to people who put on some kind of an act, and we say, 'Oh, come off it!' and some people can come off it. They laugh and they can suddenly realise, you know, they were making fools of themselves. They laugh at themselves and they come off it. So in exactly the same way, the guru, the teacher, is trying to make you come off it. Now if he finds he can't make you come off it, he's going to put you through all these exercises, so that at last, when you've had enough discipline, had enough suffering and enough frustration, you'll give it all up and realise you were there from the beginning and there was nothing to realise. But the guru is very clever, he says, alright, if this is the way you have to go, this is the way you have to go. You asked for it! You came to me, 'I didn't invite you,' the guru says, you came to me and said, 'I want to learn yoga!'. Well, he says, yoga is union, you are tatvamasi - thou art that - ...you're there. Well no, you say, I'm sorry I don't understand that because I only get it intellectually, I don't really feel it...

'Oh', he says, 'you're one of those, so I see, I've gotta satisfy you, the customer is always right!' I've gotta give you all this work to do, because you can't see directly that this is so. But he's looking at you in a funny way. The guru is always saying to you, you know, what are you doing, what's you're game?

Imagine, for example, a Father confessor... and you feel terribly guilty that you've committed murders, and robberies, and adulteries and fornications, and all kinds of arson, and injuries to people and financial shenanigans. And you go to this man, and say, 'I'm a terrible sinner'. And through a sigh he says, 'Really?'. You say, 'I've murdered somebody!'

He says, 'How many times?' lol...

And you think, good Lord, this man doesn't realise how awuful I am. You recite all these things, and he's perfetly calm. Then you say to him, 'you don't seem to be very shocked!' He says, 'You haven't confessed any serious sins!' And you say, 'What do you mean by a serious sin?' Well, he says, 'What do you think?'

Well, I just feel wrong, I just feel there is something in the basis of me, that tells me, I am not what I ought to be. Could it be, I'm spiritually proud? That I'm egocentric? The Father says, 'no, this is very usual, that's quite ordinary sin.' But he says, 'you are guilty of something... something really terrible!' and asks you, 'What could that be?'. And you have no idea. The Father responds, 'Now, come on... go deeper... what is the real sin?' You think, what me, I, little me could do something worse than murder, worse than spiritual pride, this little me? I mean, I'm a reasonably well intentioned person, what could that be?

And he looks at you in a funny way. He says, 'you know...' It's kind of a Kafkaesque situation, where you're accused of a crime that's not specificed. And yet the accuser says you jolly well know what you've done... of course, we can't mention it. It's like those laws on the books of California and several other states, were people are accused of the most abominable crime against nature, but nobody knows what it is... it can't be mentioned... it's too dreadful to talk about. And this guy does the same thing, but it's in a different dimension... 'you've done it' but what did you do...?

See, the real crime is that you won't admit you're God.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#2 2023-01-22 12:22:29

ro2778

Re: I am God/Source AND a fragment of God/Source... intellectually haha

I think you've taken his quote in the wrong direction, because Alan Watts wasn't teaching people to be non-dual because that's impossible. Therefore, being God doesn't require you to attempt expressing yourself in terms of non-duality. I ended the quote with that line because it's emotive and makes you think - what are the implications of that? And then of course, I wanted to refer back to my original answer in that thread, that it's up to you to decide why you created this reality where Venus was invaded and genocide committed. And that's the key difference between a person who knows they are God and one who doesn't, the person who knows they are God knows they create their reality, whereas the person who doesn't thinks reality is something that largely happens to them. If I continue the Alan Watts quote, he says,

Alan Watts wrote:

The real crime is that you won't admit you're God.

That's false modesty.

So the guru challenges you. If you raise the prestige he doesn't go out and preach in the streets, and say, come on everybody you ought to be converted. He sits down under a tree, and waits and people start coming around and they offer him propositions. He answers back and he challenges you. In any way that he thinks is appropriate to your situation.

Now, if you've got a thin shell and your mask if easily dispatched with, he simply uses what we might call an easy method. He says, listen Shiva, come off it, ha... don't pretend you're this guy here. I know who you are! And the guy sort of twinkles a bit. And says, well... I guess you're right.

But other people aren't like that, they have very thick shells. And so, he has to invent ways of cracking them.

You see from this story, Shiva has a thin shell, so it's easy for the guru to remove his 'mask'. The use of the word mask is very important, because the word person, is from the Latin, persona, which means mask. This is something Alan Watts clearly understands, that all people are masks which Source is wearing to have a particular experience in duality. Therefore, when Shiva realises he is wearing a mask and that he is really a God, he doesn't stop being Shiva, he just remembers that he is acting in a play of his creation.

This is the art of acting.

So, in the terms I used above, a person who knows he is God knows he is acting, and a person who doesn't, thinks it's all real and is carrying a lot of karma, which as Yazhi explained is attachment to ideas. So this goes hand in hand with enlightenment. If you know you are God, and are therefore a creator who is acting in your human biosuit, then you are far less likely to get attached to the ideas that are creating your reality. When it's over you can let go and you are free to put on some other mask. If you don't know you are God and are therefore a creature at the mercy of external events, then you become attached to the themes you experience in your reality and consequently, you are less free, because you don't know there is a mask to take off, because your ego has convinced you, this is your true identity.

Actually, as someone who prefers AND consciousness to the middle way, then you are best placed to maximise your experiences to the fullest. People who practice the middle way are afraid of karma, they are afraid to experience anything particularly emotive, just in case they forget they are acting and get attached to one thing or another. Whereas, if you always remember you are acting, then it doesn't matter what you choose, like Father confessor says, murder isn't a 'serious sin', the sin is forgetting why you created the experience, it's forgetting that you were acting like a murderer. That's a bit of an extreme example, and you aren't going to suddenly become a murderer, because you're at a stage now where it doesn't serve any purpose, you've left those lives behind.

However, there is a point to be made, because when you are playing a role that has some influence, like a Dhor Kristil or a Jedi, who are people, acting roles where they are trying to make radical changes, then, there is a role, in true AND consciousness fashion, where a negative performance might be required. This is called, the 'right negative attitude'. You can get angry and violent, you can change your face into a mask of aggressiveness, but inwardly you must not feel even slightly affected. In this way a leader who is acting, may programme, make plans and pretend to project themselves into the distant future. But without believing in it.

Only a person who knows they are a God can act. An ordinary person, identified with their role, conditioned by their fears and hypnotised by the description of the world, has forgotten the art of acting, the power of acting, and knows only falsehood. And in a similar way, someone practicing the middle way will never become a Jedi because they're afraid of themselves.

Don't worry about people who think they are non-dual, they are confusing the nature of reality, with personhood. There are lots of ways to be confused in this world.

Last edited by ro2778 (2023-01-22 12:23:57)

#3 2023-01-23 18:56:32

Jupiter 9

@ro2778 I have watched some of his videos but not many, I am not very familiar with Alan Watts.

And I guess it depends what we mean when we say "I know I am God/Source", I understand I am God/Source but I am not yet embodying it, I am not yet living as if I am God/Source and so I am also not yet seeing other people as God/Source in my everyday life. It's knowledge more on an intellectual level and I am not yet embodying and living it.

And about acting, I totally get (and not just intellectually) what you are talking about. In my attempts to put all this into practice and trying to figure out a way to embody and live this in the midst of this terrestrial-3D reality, I keep comimg back to 'actor/acting' as a way to live and be in other peoples realities/"cages" without being affected by them. I call it divine acting, divine art or "7D acting/7D art" and it's kinda like roleplaying without identification and attachment.

(And that's why about a month ago when I saw in one of your comments a quote from "The school of Gods" about acting, it really caught my attention and I am currently reading it and it is really helpful.)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#4 2023-01-24 09:46:49

ro2778

I read it about the same time Cosmic Agency started up and it really helps understand their metaphysical perspective, such as last night when they said the astral positions at your birth are such, because of your frequency. It's always the same, you are the creator of your reality, including the positions of the stars. Although the Dreamer has a very different personality to the Swaruu's, for a start it's a male energy and so generally a lot less nurturing in style! But if you can overcome that, then you learn a lot and actually I found myself expanding on some ideas in that book recently, because of course, you're never at the end and there is always more to know.

#5 2023-01-24 14:23:41

Jupiter 9

Yeah it's very compatible and easily integratable with the information from CA.

And the way I like to look at this is, my primary source of information is my own intuition and my inner/higher aspect/s of me and the external sources are kinda like many different Hogwarts teachers and classes or D'Jedi Academy teachers and courses, each with their own specific focus and strength and specialization. So the communication style that the Dreamer uses is not an issue for me. If it was my only external source/"teacher" I may have been more resistant to it, but I have another "course"/"teacher" where I get a more nurturing feminine "Alcyonian" communication style haha smile And one way to look at external sources is as external reflections of internal aspects and knowledge.

(And I really like the term Dreamer. It's a great term for it and it also personally reminds me of a game I like Dreamfall Chapters)

And besides Cosmic Agency and Yazhi and Athena and Aneeka and Swaruu of Erra, one of my favorite new D'Jedi Academy "course" and one of my favorite new D'Jedi "Teacher" is of course Minerva Swaruu.

Mari Swaruu: "I'm sharing all this because I know it is useful information for a large audience of people - mostly star-seeds, who need it for their own process of making and forming their own perception of reality."

Mari Swaruu: "You must question everything and develop the mental and strength of character to decide for yourself what is real for you, and what is not."

Mari Swaruu: "Have and cherish your like-minded friends, but follow no-one, and be your greatest hero."

#6 2023-01-25 16:18:56

Jupiter 9

Brahman wrote:

Mari: But you are neither a person nor a thing, you are not male nor female, you are not a human being:

You are in reality a fragment of Source Creator Consciousness, as well as the whole from your own perspective.

Some beings are spiritually advanced and expanded enough to hold awareness and the experience of being in the dream realms, awareness in what you could call the material world, as well, and also the awareness of being astral beings with high connection to Source - all at once.

Those are the beings who can tell you that when you think you are in your material reality world, you are in fact still dreaming, and when you lucid dream there, you can create and modify your experience with thought and mind alone.

Is it okay if I only believe this - that I am a fragment of the Source and not this body and its thoughts, that is what some Eastern teachings teach. That way I will manifest only the Source without the egregors.
Because what we believe/think creates the egregors. How do we think and what do we think about so that we don't create egregors?

The only issue with this that you don't manifest only with your conscious mind but also with your subconscious and collective unconscious mind. But it is possible to live in two realities at the same time and not be affected by the egregors being manifested by your conscious/subconscious/collective unconscious mind.

You can disidentify with the person and the mind/body and all this will be the person's, the mind/body's, manifestations and not yours and will be happening to the person and not happening to you which is very liberating. You can identify with being the consciousness, the awareness, the fragment of Source and not the content of the consciousness/awareness/fragment of Source. And I think in this state you still have a sense of "I" it's just not a separate-"I". You have a will but you don't have your own separate will. In this state your will and Source/God's will are one.

But for me personally at the stage that I am currently this feels incomplete, I don't think that you can function properly in this reality if you don't have some kind of identification with the person. I would prefer it if I could be BOTH disidentified with the person AND at the same time also identified with the person.

And I was glad when I heard Teal Swan mention something along these lines recently in a YouTube short.

Teal Swan: "What is the cost of holding on to yourself? And I need you to think about it genuinely because, in spiritual practice we need to be doing both right, we need to be developing a healthy sense of "I", this is the healthy ego. That's incredibly important if you are living in a physical body. At the same time this identification, this "I" can get us in so much trouble. So we need to be at the same time dismantling it. So how do I have a healthy sense of self at the same time as not get so lost in my attachment to myself that I'm stuck in "I", stuck in a sense of separation, locked into a rigid point of view, even if it's wrong.

So what does that mean practically is your question right? It means that you're gonna practice different things in different moments. And here is the thing that I'm gonna put to you. Even if your view changes, it's still YOUR view.

And that's why I also think I like and resonate with Louise Kay, and I heard her say in an interview(LOUISE KAY Nonduality Interview "Mirrors with Luchana") I watched recently that "in a way it's a paradox ultimately I'm not this temporary form, this character Louise, and at the same time I am that". And I have also heard Lisa Cairns mention that you have to have some sort of identification with the person to interact in this world even after you realize that the separate person is an illusion.

And I think this is related to what Mari is saying that "Some beings are spiritually advanced and expanded enough to hold awareness and the experience of being in the dream realms, awareness in what you could call the material world, as well, and also the awareness of being astral beings with high connection to Source - all at once."

And also "Mari: You must understand that you must develop the capacity to live in two realities at the same time, while in one body.

You must learn to live and function within the rules of the Earth Matrix, and at the same time, you must be faithful and congruent with your personal reality and set of belief-systems."

Board footer