You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-24 17:48:31

StarDeity
Banned

The "Most Recent Fear Tactic."

"The Doomsday Clock"

"The Bulletin of Atomic Scientists announced on Jan. 24 that the Doomsday Clock is now set to 90 seconds to midnight—the closest it’s ever been moved to, and a sign of how dangerously close scientists think we are to initiating our own apocalypse."

They just don't know what new crap to come up with...

But maybe... this is related to all those who got the papayas, those are doomed...
who knows..

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-dooms … o-midnight

#2 2023-01-24 19:15:26

Alec

Re: The "Most Recent Fear Tactic."

Gotta love the Earth Scientists.

#3 2023-01-24 19:30:38

StarDeity
Banned

IKR... Clown World Order.

Alec wrote:

Gotta love the Earth Scientists.

#4 2023-01-24 20:43:36

Lyran

Now that was funny big_smile Thank you very much big_smile

#5 2023-01-25 11:12:23

Rocketmidget

This world has always been almost of no inerest to me. This is why lol.

#6 2023-01-25 19:29:16

StarDeity
Banned

Yass, I like and want this very much, and I hope in my lifetime I could experience this and even being interstellar, experience stellar navigation in ships and all... Sigh... Big dream come true!

I believe all of us here want the same thing hehehe

azhidaha wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

"The Doomsday Clock"

"The Bulletin of Atomic Scientists announced on Jan. 24 that the Doomsday Clock is now set to 90 seconds to midnight—the closest it’s ever been moved to, and a sign of how dangerously close scientists think we are to initiating our own apocalypse."

They just don't know what new crap to come up with...

But maybe... this is related to all those who got the papayas, those are doomed...
who knows..

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-dooms … o-midnight

I heard much worse jokes than yours, and none of them happened, not because they weren't real, but because everything in my reality needs to be a frequency match with me, in order to happen.
Answer this question: Wouldn't it be nice if Earth was a free planet in which you could meet up with your Swaruunians friends, freely and safely? Going to the Toleka with them for a 2-week visitation and a full tour of Erra,  Temmer, Cyndriel, Avyon, and Lyra?
I guess I might be brought a smile to your face, which means you felt better for a second, which means you are in a positive timeline now, in which you'll attract more happiness into your experience, which means all of that bad news is bullshits and completely none real now.
This method of reaching for a better feeling is just amazing and works flawlessly.

#7 2023-01-25 19:32:10

StarDeity
Banned

Palabras con luz
Words with light/ enlightening words.

Mari Swa wrote:

When the human collective stops giving them their attention and their fear, they will lose all their power.

- or, what keeps them existing is the value and interpretation the people give them; without the people they become nothing and they dissolve into thin air.

That's why they like to keep the population under constant stress and fear.

But it's all false.

Board footer