You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-21 10:36:03

Daryn565

Favourite Starship Shape.

Greetings Everybody,

Does anybody Else agree with me in my thought processes that Old School Discoidal Starships are my Favourite Starship Shape.I especially Love the Classic Pleiadian Type III Discoidal and the Urma U Shape Starship. I think it is Gorgeous.

I’m-wishful that there could be further iterations and Designs incorporating the Classic Discoidal Starship Shape.

Last edited by Daryn565 (2023-01-21 10:38:30)

#2 2023-01-21 10:49:50

Pymander

Re: Favourite Starship Shape.

I rather like the shape of the Suzy's with their swept back wings and streamlined shape. I know we've only seen them in blocky form in Minecraft but I can only imagine how amazing they must look in person. I also like the pineapple-ish shaped spacecraft of the Alpha Draco's as described in an early video. I think I would feel quite intimidated if I saw one in person. It may not be functional, but, I also love the U-shaped ship from the movie 'Prometheus.'

When I was a kid, I collected this binder full of all kinds of aircraft designs of all sorts. I can only imagine growing up on Taygeta and having something like that except with starships from all the races! Would be so cool!

#3 2023-01-21 14:31:55

The first one that fascinated me as well as the movie and is almost my favorite of all is the one I have as an avatar in the forum, from the 1986 movie Flight of the Navigator, I really liked it for its changing materials and the navigation modes that He had: ride and turbo, hahaha, WOW, rudimentary inertia brakes, his AI manning the ship, travel in different timelines. The moment in which the protagonist climbs the polymorphic stairs into the ship was burned into my retina, for the rest of my life to date, I always dreamed of that moment. When the AI lets you pilot it for a moment, I fantasized about it many times, maybe they were memories of my conscience...

About the polymorphic changing materials, I think ATHENA or DHOR KÁAL'EL mentioned that some ship possessed them, I don't remember which one it was... but they must be impressive for us of course.

I loved the SUZI design, color, shape, cockpit, wings, rear spoiler, engines with a very cool design, the curious thing about the red rear lights for me and that resonated a lot in the sense that in 2018 I was able to see in the middle of the night a great static reddish light on the horizon blinking three times...; Seeing the dimensions of SUZI, which is 90 meters long, those rear lights must be quite large and they make me believe that perhaps they coincide with some type of ship similar to the one I saw or with another type of cruiser, the light was quite large.

The other ship that impressed me in the cinema was the Nostromo from the movie Alien: The Eighth Passenger in 1979, very similar to the one I saw in 2006 at sunset in all its splendor, and those from Star Wars, the triangle-type destroyers like VIERA, I was surprised in the movie how simple they were on the outside and inside after seeing other designs, it doesn't seem like the case of the VIERA, maybe MARI SWARUU will have some time and encouragement and make us a little recreation using MINECRAFT smile

#4 2023-01-21 18:48:37

StarDeity
Banned

I think the best shape is the one "best" for stellar navigation.

There's a reason why they don't use the disc-shaped ones anymore..

I like them too, but we have been taught to like them too since the meainstream has always been pushing the idea that "aliens space ships" look like discs, imo.

#5 2023-01-26 09:41:09

Daryn565

Greetings Everybody,

What do you all think of the sightings of so called Cigar Shaped Starships.? I think Cigar Shaped Starships may belong to the Sphere Alliance.

Last edited by Daryn565 (2023-01-26 09:42:13)

#6 2023-01-26 10:02:04

ro2778

I'm going to go with the classic, penis shaped.

Board footer