You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-01 03:40:44

Cosmic Sea
Banned

DEEP Earth-Culture researchers; Mark Passio and Max Igan.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#2 2023-02-02 16:21:54

Jupiter 9

Re: DEEP Earth-Culture researchers; Mark Passio and Max Igan.

I think they and their audience would like the Taygetans and the Swaruunians. smile

I didn't watch all of it but what they say about dogma and religions and belief in authorities is similar to some of the things Mari says in the "The problem with earth science" video.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#3 2023-02-02 19:54:51

Yankee

Good talk! It's a great point about how to live your life. I'm only partway through yet. It makes me feel bad when people make excuses for moral transgressions, going along with bad or shady things, with the excuse that they have a family or a baby and need the income, as if that justifies anything. All it says is they'll do their part to prolong and propagate bad things as long as they get the lollipops and fancy pants and can make an excuse that they're scared. Anyway, these guys were really on point here and I hope lots of people hear it and are motivated to make small changes in their lives to act according to their own moral guidance and give up the tainted sheckles.

#4 2023-02-02 22:19:33

nextdream

Max Igan is great. He will be speaking at Anarchapulco this year. I was very close to going but cannot get away then.  sad

Board footer