You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-30 20:37:09

Amethyst89

Abducted of children

Hello greetings all,
I have a question I’m not sure if anyone may have the answer however, I have a 10-year-old son who, for the last seven years has reported of being abducted when he was a three year old child at an apartment that we live down by the tall Grays. I am concerned and have tried to teach him to increase his Frequency so he will not be an energetics match for them, and he will hopefully not have to have any more interactions with them. He’s not since ever told me of any other interactions however, I know that Swaruu and Anneka mentioned before that if you are abducted once, it will most likely follow you throughout your life. Is there any tips or tricks or anything I can do to help him he’s such a great kid. I don’t want him to be abducted consistently guys such a Regressive and negative race I want to protect my son and teach him to protect himself. Thank you, in advance.
Blessed be???
☮️ and ❤️

#2 2023-01-30 23:15:30

Happy

Re: Abducted of children

Abductions are mentioned in the material here, and I recommend a search for it in our transcripts. Particularly "Biology 2" may be of interest.

What is noteworthy is that if a starseed's Soul has a too high energy, he or she may have the body "adjusted" to be compatible, in order to make it. And their mothers, too. Then the "Gardener" (the small grey) may be employed by the "guides" (or extraterrestrial 'caretakers'/family) to make the procedure. This means that an abduction could basically be a positive thing. I guess you find out by talking to your son what's the case in your situation.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2023-01-31 06:35:18

Edith_S

Hi Amethyst,

More likely there were the small greys, as a child being small and lying on a platform, sees them from another perspective.

I had some similar experience with a child. Then, loo and behold, after he came in my room, being scared, a few days later  I got abducted too..., I mean, I woke up and saw them around me for 2 seconds, that's how I know what happened.

Of course, this can happen repeatedly, one just can't remember. The Taygettans said that they would proceed in a hurry, without much tact.

I can't exactly brag about becoming smarter or brighter right away...but, somehow, I was able to solve and survive some dire situations, to put it mildly.

Last edited by Edith_S (2023-01-31 06:41:11)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#4 2023-02-02 05:46:02

nextdream

I don't understand how they can spin an abduction as a positive thing. Kidnapping someone against their will and then performing surgery on them. Just terrible.

#5 2023-02-02 05:57:34

Happy

nextdream wrote:

I don't understand how they can spin an abduction as a positive thing. Kidnapping someone against their will and then performing surgery on them. Just terrible.

nextdream, I actually agree with you. smile The characterization as "positive" can only be valid within a limited perspective. Once you rise above it all and recognize our human existence on Earth as an individual "trajectory" - or as a process of integrating the lessons of our own experiences, it becomes intolerable. - like interference in our own chosen life-paths. - and many reasons to question the practice emerge...

#6 2023-02-02 15:03:27

Jupiter 9

nextdream wrote:

I agree that abduction and kidnapping are not positive things, that's why what the small grey gardeners are doing shouldn't be called abduction. Only what the cabal and the regressive aliens are doing should be called abduction.

From what I understand the small grey gardeners are never doing temporary extractions against someone's will. The people that get extracted for medical intervention or some kind of other physical intervention in the body, have asked the gardeners to do that before incarnating.

It's like someone goes to an private healthcare provider and they sing a contract that allows them to take their body to a hospital and perform whatever surgery needed in case of a car accident for example. And let's say they get into a car accident and are unconscious, so the emergency responders can't ask them if they can take their body to a hospital and it they can perform surgery on them. Would we call that abduction and kidnapping and would that surgery be performed against their will? Of course not cause they gave their consent in the past.

We give our consent and we have prenatal agreements with the small greys, so it's not against our will and it shouldn't be called kidnapping or abduction, but we should call it temporary extraction for medical intervention. The small greys can't ask our 3D self cause that would ruin the illusion of the 3D matrix, that's why they induce a coma so the person doesn't remember the experience but as Aneeka says in the abductions video the procedure is not perfect so the person sometimes does remember things.

Aneeka talks in detail about ET "Abductions" in this video/transcript: Extraterrestrial Abductions - Why Are They Done on Humans? Anéeka of Temmer

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#7 2023-02-04 14:02:39

Happy

Jupiter wrote:
nextdream wrote:

I agree that abduction and kidnapping are not positive things, that's why what the small grey gardeners are doing shouldn't be called abduction. Only what the cabal and the regressive aliens are doing should be called abduction.

From what I understand the small grey gardeners are never doing temporary extractions against someone's will. The people that get extracted for medical intervention or some kind of other physical intervention in the body, have asked the gardeners to do that before incarnating.

It's like someone goes to an private healthcare provider and they sing a contract that allows them to take their body to a hospital and perform whatever surgery needed in case of a car accident for example. And let's say they get into a car accident and are unconscious, so the emergency responders can't ask them if they can take their body to a hospital and it they can perform surgery on them. Would we call that abduction and kidnapping and would that surgery be performed against their will? Of course not cause they gave their consent in the past.

We give our consent and we have prenatal agreements with the small greys, so it's not against our will and it shouldn't be called kidnapping or abduction, but we should call it temporary extraction for medical intervention. The small greys can't ask our 3D self cause that would ruin the illusion of the 3D matrix, that's why they induce a coma so the person doesn't remember the experience but as Aneeka says in the abductions video the procedure is not perfect so the person sometimes does remember things.

Aneeka talks in detail about ET "Abductions" in this video/transcript: Extraterrestrial Abductions - Why Are They Done on Humans? Anéeka of Temmer

Ah... you put the cupboard at the right spot there, Jupiter. Thank you! smile

(...not sure if that's the usual phrase there, but you get it... LOL)

Board footer