You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-07 06:08:25

Daryn565

Pleiadian average Lifespan.

Greetings All,

What is the average Pleiadian Taygetan Lifespan? I thought it was around 900 Earth years and that Pleiadians don’t age in the 5th Density? Time is Malleable like Putty in the 5th Density ? Humans age in the 3rd Density.

I always thought that Pleiadians were like Elves in that they live much longer than Humans.I used to think Lord of the Rings Elves were Pleiadian.

Last edited by Daryn565 (2023-02-07 06:16:24)

#2 2023-02-07 07:19:59

Carol
Banned

Re: Pleiadian average Lifespan.

Daryn565 wrote:

Greetings All,

What is the average Pleiadian Taygetan Lifespan? I thought it was around 900 Earth years and that Pleiadians don’t age in the 5th Density? Time is Malleable like Putty in the 5th Density ? Humans age in the 3rd Density.

I always thought that Pleiadians were like Elves in that they live much longer than Humans.I used to think Lord of the Rings Elves were Pleiadian.

You have to consider several factors which are key to how you age -
1. Local gravity
2. (Orbital) speed(s)
3. Perception agreements
4. Genetic predispositions
5. Lifestyle (food, stress, risk exposure)
A mix of all of these determines your life span which Taygetans living on Erra have app 10 times longer then us but notice swaruus only average at around 20.
It is not so about density as there are no densities, resp there are as many densities as there are consciousness is the more expanded pov Swaruunians are using

The power is in us. Let's unite.

#3 2023-02-07 08:30:05

mitkobs

Aging first of all is a mental program within the own mind and then a matrix agreement and unconscious fear energy that people's bodies have to age around some time in their lives and then die.

#4 2023-02-07 08:38:00

Carol
Banned

mitkobs wrote:

Aging first of all is a mental program within the own mind and then a matrix agreement and unconscious fear energy that people's bodies have to age around some time in their lives and then die.

Have you tried to reverse aging? Any success? If not, why do you think it is so? I guess you have no fears that would cause aging to your body. I assume so because you claim to know this is the reason. And knowing is the key to a change.

#5 2023-02-07 08:45:38

mitkobs

The key to stay young is to hold high frequencies within the mind, to be a spiritual holy person practically and truthfully. Have to know what that means and to make it your personal wholesome reality.

Body ages for many known and not so known reasons but that what I said is the base for the other many reasons.

#6 2023-02-07 08:47:02

Carol
Banned

mitkobs wrote:

The key to stay young is to hold high frequencies within the mind, to be a spiritual holy person practically and truthfully. Have to know what that means and to make it your personal wholesome reality.

Body ages for many known and not so known reasons but that what I said is the base for the other many reasons.

You have not answered my question, knowing all that have you managed to reverse aging? Or stop it at least? Why not if not?

#7 2023-02-07 08:57:00

mitkobs

You ask a personal question. I am not answering such questions usually to people I do not know closely. But I can tell in general that age do not matter. I am not concerned about my aging and it does not affect me mentally. I do not celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, jubilees and I do not care about anything in this matter.

#8 2023-02-07 09:03:27

Carol
Banned

mitkobs wrote:

You ask a personal question. I am not answering such questions usually to people I do not know closely. But I can tell in general that age do not matter. I am not concerned about my aging and it does not affect me mentally. I do not celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, jubilees and I do not care about anything in this matter.

I hope you realized now that you just assigned relevancy to those advices you just gave us.
If you believed that you can stop aging via keeping your frequency high it would be the first thing you would change in your life. And avoid telling us that aging is not something you have no concern about.
I think everyone is interested in advices that can actually help anything. False light does not do that.

#9 2023-02-07 09:30:50

Happy

Carol wrote:

I hope you realized now that you just assigned relevancy to those advices you just gave us.
If you believed that you can stop aging via keeping your frequency high it would be the first thing you would change in your life. And avoid telling us that aging is not something you have no concern about.
I think everyone is interested in advices that can actually help anything. False light does not do that.

Carol, is there anything about my signature you find unclear?

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#10 2023-02-07 09:53:46

mitkobs

I said I do not care about aging. I let it happen(or not happen) freely as part of me. If the body ages and dies I accept it as part of this cycle of my human life. We already are eternal, what should be the concern anyways.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-02-07 09:54:20)

#11 2023-02-07 10:19:46

Carol
Banned

Happy wrote:
Carol wrote:

What do you mean? Is not it allowed to discuss our viewpoints? That's what I did with Mitko.

#12 2023-02-07 10:31:50

mitkobs

Have to phrase yourself in such a way that do not sound personally. The goal is to keep the forum without personal quarrels. I was banned for a week for going in personal dispute with someone else here.

#13 2023-02-07 10:37:46

Happy

Carol wrote:
Happy wrote:
Carol wrote:

What do you mean? Is not it allowed to discuss our viewpoints? That's what I did with Mitko.

I mean this:

From "Moderators Advice":

[...] some breaches of good conduct in this forum may lead to suspension (temporary) or banning (permanent). This is at the discretion of a moderator or admin. This also concerns outright polarization and attacks on fellow forum members. Such polarization may be initiated by others, but the moment it happens, we often see defensive wording phrased offensively with a strong potential for further escalation in the conversation. It is considered unwanted negativity displayed, and is evaluated as such also when presented in subtle wording. It goes without saying that this is considered deteriorating on the social climate in the forum.

Cosmic Agency represents something unique in this world. Never before have we seen direct communication with other-worldly beings (people) over such long period, and available for review in the open society. We are even encouraged to view this site as their 'home'. So when we - as members of this 'home' - communicate here, our words can be reached by everybody with an internet-connection.

We have therefore adopted the policy of zero-tolerance for outright negative conduct, as is clearly indicated in the forum rules.

Translated:

If you are unable to stick to the topic without snapping back with insults to those who have a different understanding from you... well... there are many forums around.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#14 2023-02-07 11:07:02

Carol
Banned

@Happy @Mitko OK, understood.

#15 2023-02-07 13:21:23

_.haz.za._369

Daryn565 wrote:

Greetings All,

Please watch the genetics and biology playlist. There is no real "lifespan". Anyone can live as long as they want. It all depends on yiur consciousness. Densities are only mental states. Not places.

#16 2023-02-07 14:25:17

mitkobs

Like people cannot just like that become holy spiritual, the same goes with the aging. I cannot give you a magical pill that will make you and keep you forever young. It is self work on own psyche. It is changes, choices, habits, belief systems.

#17 2023-02-07 15:02:05

Jupiter 9

Daryn565 wrote:

Greetings All,

Their bodies stop aging at around 20 for women and 25 for men. Some can look older but that's because the person wants to look older from what I understan. And if I remember correctly they have mentioned that with their technology they can live much longer and "forever" in the same body if they want to so their death is more like a choice.

Excerpt from: Pleiadian Taygetean Message: Mix of Conversations with Swaruu of Erra (18)

--------------------

Gosia: But I mean... how old do they look normally? You said that at a certain age the body stops aging… unless the person wants to look older.

Swaruu (9): Age of 25 and 20 for women. Not all look that young (your concept of age not mine). But the men that look like in their 40s are in the hundreds of years of age here. Like 400 to 500 years.

--------------------

Excerpt from: Health and Illness in Taygeta - Pleiades - Extraterrestrial Information

--------------------

Yazhi: ...The body as a vehicle, and its functioning, is seen as an integral part of an individual. It is not viewed disparagingly or as something to be transcended in favor of something spiritual. It is not seen as something limiting, but something that follows you and is a reflection of yourself.

Optimal qualities of the body can be seen or perceived as being in as close agreement as possible with the plan or what is established or written in the person's DNA. That is why it remains in an optimal state of development of about 23 years in women, and about 25 to 27 in men, compared to Earth. The aging here is different because there is no the same cellular decay that occurs on Earth. The body can age or look more mature with the passage of time, but only as a result of the mentality and ideas of who inhabits it. And the life expectancy on Taygeta, calculating it from a personal temporal perspective, is at least 10 times longer than on Earth.

--------------------

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-02-07 15:03:37)

"No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through."

#18 2023-02-07 15:58:10

mitkobs

The other factor that is contributing to aging is the hard life in dense thick dark reality. Everyday stress, survival, lack of what is needed(even basic things), suffering, anxieties. All this is weighting heavy on the psyche. Have to be a master of own thoughts and emotions in order not to get stressed from the hard life conditions.

Board footer