You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-07 12:50:09

Jupiter 9

A reminder...

1f1ew8f9yduy.jpg?auto=webp&s=eab0199a3c260d8eea5781f67c2df573fe475856

"No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through."

#2 2023-02-07 13:07:30

Rocketmidget

Re: A reminder...

No dout. There is a LOT of that on this forum. Its what has kept me away from here for 2 years.

But thats to be expected. Trolls are obvious to me so i shouldnt let it bother me so much.

#3 2023-02-07 13:34:03

Jupiter 9

Notice that it says please do not feed the troll, not trolls... smile haha

There is one specific stinky troll that rears it's ugly head from time to time and disrupts the discussions. And the new members and some of the old are not good at recognizing his pattern and keep feeding him their energy and attention. Banning is not enough in my opinion, people need to learn to recognize his behavior and not feed him. When banned he keeps creating new accounts like his survival depends on it or his salary. smile haha

I have some financial difficulties at the moment and I have a very good business idea. I have been with CA since January 2019 and after all this time in our groups and the YouTube comments I consider myself an expert in Lukology and I am thinking of creating a webinar on Lukology 101. hihi smile For only 999$ I will train you how to detect this stinky professional troll just by his names alone. It's a million dollar idea hihihi smile

"No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through."

#4 2023-02-07 13:41:16

Carol
Banned

Maybe you could start right away. Take an example, a post made by these supposed trolls, and explain why you think they troll with that post.

For 999$ I can have three 3 courses by David Wilcock about hover cars. Not a good deal!

Last edited by Carol (2023-02-07 13:42:54)

The power is in us. Let's unite.

#5 2023-02-07 14:15:01

Jupiter 9

Carol wrote:

Maybe you could start right away. Take an example, a post made by these supposed trolls, and explain why you think they troll with that post.

For 999$ I can have three 3 courses by David Wilcock about hover cars. Not a good deal!

But if I did that, I would give him attention and feed him.

Edit: Gosh darn it I should have said nothing. Darn it. But at least I have an excuse, since I am an assistant moderator. hihi

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-02-07 14:20:42)

#6 2023-02-07 17:38:58

StarDeity
Banned

Lmao it's back?? I was wondering...

Jupiter wrote:

Notice that it says please do not feed the troll, not trolls... smile haha

There is one specific stinky troll that rears it's ugly head from time to time and disrupts the discussions. And the new members and some of the old are not good at recognizing his pattern and keep feeding him their energy and attention. Banning is not enough in my opinion, people need to learn to recognize his behavior and not feed him. When banned he keeps creating new accounts like his survival depends on it or his salary. smile haha

I have some financial difficulties at the moment and I have a very good business idea. I have been with CA since January 2019 and after all this time in our groups and the YouTube comments I consider myself an expert in Lukology and I am thinking of creating a webinar on Lukology 101. hihi smile For only 999$ I will train you how to detect this stinky professional troll just by his names alone. It's a million dollar idea hihihi smile

Board footer