You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-07 16:09:32

Jupiter 9

The Federation is the worst... :)

Alec wrote:

There is a misinterpretation about the Federation. But I understand why Humans think negatively about it. I really do.

The Federation is not the evil "organization" most of you see it.
It's a very complex entity, organized by Star Systems and by densities.
It's BIG, it's very BIG! And it's extremely complex.

The problem is that the Federation doesn't act on fairness or ethic, they act on logic, hence they are always accused as the devil's advocates.
Their "job" is to avoid Galactic wars, to bring piece in Space, among other things, but these are the core values of the Federation.
They also monitor flight paths, invasion attempts, and race trafficking.

In fact, they avoid a lot of negative activities on Earth, recently in the UK, against a Cabal evil plan.

All Interstellar races have access to the Federation "server", some sort of Galactic Internet, where they see news and communicate with each other.
There is no pyramid hierarchy like the organizations on Earth, it's very different, and there is no "membership application" either.

Is the Federation perfect? No
Does the Federation have internal issues? Yes
Is the Federation good or bad? Depends on your perspective

This is more or less how I see the United Federation of Planets too, based on what I know about the Federation from this disclosure.

And this is neither the first time nor will be the last time there is Federation bashing going on in the forum. And from one angle people are right to bash the UFoP because as the crew has said many times from the point of view of the terrestrial humans the federation can be seen as acting in a regressive manner.

But like I have said before, seeing the Federation as the Galactic Federation of Darkness that is the big bad evil villain, is no different perspective than the perspective of worshiping the Galactic Federation of Light that is the pure angelic savior. Both perspectives are a victim mentality way to look at the UFoP. They are two sides of the same victim mentality coin. In one case humanity is the victim of the evil Federation and some higher power above the Federation(or even worse us starseeds) needs to intervene and save humanity from it, and in the other case humanity is the victim of the cabal and the GFL is perpetually just about to save humanity from all evil.

"No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through."

#2 2023-02-07 16:13:29

Jupiter 9

Re: The Federation is the worst... :)

Excerpt from the video/transcript: From: Galactic Federation. False ET Realities In UFO Circles

(Bold mine)

--------------------

Yazhi:... It is true that every culture on any planet would have their own Matrix of agreements perception that form their particular '‘flavor’ of reality, but in the case of Earth it is especially notorious and different, because it is a contained planet, artificially isolated from the rest of the ‘cosmic community’, so the view of reality from Earth is very unique and specific there. So, I am explaining here why how things are perceived on Earth does not correspond to a greater more expanded reality as you could call everything outside Earth.

[...]

So I bluntly say that what people are being fed as truth about extraterrestrials and Galactic Federations, is only a heavily controlled and artificially altered, governmentally controlled, convenient to them, false reality or lie that does not correspond to what is out in space in hard objective reality.

[...]

Having said all this, the perception on Earth of good and evil, and of extraterrestrials, Federations in space, and how space and reality at large, in the Universe, works is a self contained agreement-based false realm that does not reflect an objective reality as it is seen from outside Earth.

So all the concepts of how extraterrestrials should be, how they should look and how they work, does not reflect an objective space - reality, it only reflects what, and how, they were told and programmed on Earth. So those concepts are terrestrial and not shared by the perception-agreements of people outside Earth.

[...]

So in order to continue to have Earth under exact “specifications”, the Federation as its supreme controllers is interested in keeping it in, its agents, Alfratans and Antarians, among others, will follow their set of rules that will not be compatible with humans expectations.

Humans want to be liberated from their own concepts of evil. And the Federation wants to keep the humans contained there and with no external direct influence until they can manage their own problem and dissolve humans´ specific idea of what evil is. And on Earth the concept of evil is so extreme and so cruelly harsh that the Federation at large does not want that concept outside Earth spawning and manifesting all over the Galaxy. So the problem is mental, and specific of Earth with some external influence. And it is complex.

[...]

Gosia: And so in that sense Federation is protecting Earth from all those? So in that sense Federation could be viewed as “good” towards Earth citizens? Since their agenda of Earth control is less “evil” than of those other races?

Yazhi: Yes, that's their main objective, but that does not really coincide with the interests and with the expectations of humans. Much less with their real needs as they are suffering, and denying that is plain irresponsible. Game or no game it is. And that is the core point here we are trying to say.

Gosia: What´s evil according to ET's?

Yazhi: Interests contrary to yours. And pure evil as in self destructive tendency. That's all.

Gosia: Ok. Maybe the Federation is making deals with all those other races.

Yazhi: From an Earth based opinion it would look that it may be the case. Also seen as if the Federation were infiltrated by negative races. But I insist that those would only be human perception based concepts, expectations or speculations to try to explain the unknown.

No need to make things more complicated here looking for over complicated reasons. The evidence from here shows that it's all as it has always been and has always been intended to be from the start. Federation´s interests simply do not coincide with human expectations and reasons. From the human perspective and point of view the problem does come from the Federation itself and from its intentions with Earth. So that's why I said that they are acting in a regressive manner... but from the point of view of human perception only.

--------------------

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-02-07 16:25:26)

"No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through."

#3 2023-02-07 22:28:14

Alec

Jupiter wrote:

This is more or less how I see the United Federation of Planets too, based on what I know about the Federation from this disclosure.

And this is neither the first time nor will be the last time there is Federation bashing going on in the forum. And from one angle people are right to bash the UFoP because as the crew has said many times from the point of view of the terrestrial humans the federation can be seen as acting in a regressive manner.

But like I have said before, seeing the Federation as the Galactic Federation of Darkness that is the big bad evil villain, is no different perspective than the perspective of worshiping the Galactic Federation of Light that is the pure angelic savior. Both perspectives are a victim mentality way to look at the UFoP. They are two sides of the same victim mentality coin. In one case humanity is the victim of the evil Federation and some higher power above the Federation(or even worse us starseeds) needs to intervene and save humanity from it, and in the other case humanity is the victim of the cabal and the GFL is perpetually just about to save humanity from all evil.

Not only on Earth, outside Earth the Federation is also seen from different perspectives. There are races who likes them, others who dislikes them.
If it's impossible to please all Humans, let alone 400.000 ET races with different genes, shapes and forms.

Last edited by Alec (2023-02-07 22:29:32)

#4 2023-02-08 00:35:51

Jupiter 9

Yes some of their actions and mostly their inaction and permissiveness regarding the extreme things the cabal and negative regressive aliens are doing on Earth can be seen as regressive even from the point of view of the ETs.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-02-08 00:36:06)

Board footer