You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-04 17:39:28

Aflamia 1056

Confirmation for immersion number

I recently came upon cosmic agency on YouTube and the information has validated many concepts I believed since I can remember but that caused me struggles since my reality rejected them. 

Ever since I can remember I knew my number is 1056.  When I heard Gosia say hers was 1007 and that Robert and Dale had 211 and 214 or something like that, my heart stopped that maybe my number 1056 has to do with my immersion pod and I was wondering if there is a way To get confirmation of this.

#2 2020-12-05 12:10:06

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Confirmation for immersion number

Thank you for sharing. Taygeteans do not get involved with confirming the numbers at this point. I can barely get them to tell me more about Matias, who is my boyfriend. smile

#3 2020-12-25 20:04:14

truthseeker

hi aflamia. what does immersion mean. i just started watching cosmic agency.
I'm learning new things everyday.

#4 2020-12-25 20:52:49

Happy

Hello truthseeker [edit: and Aflamia, of course!], and welcome to the forum! smile Many concepts have been introduced to us by the Taygetans in Gosia's videos, particularly on the technological arena. If you wonder about any concepts used, there are ways to find out. You just did one of them, Truthseeker - asking a fellow forum member. But you may find it useful that Gosia has team-members working on transcripting the videos. And one of the really golden features is the search-engine on that page:

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/

If you type "immersion" in the search-field there, the engine will come up with a number of videos where this word was used.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Board footer