You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-26 01:48:45

At home in logical conditions

Hello all! This will be my introductory topic. I am brand new here, and so very grateful to have stumbled upon these forums.

This Christmas has been the first one without my Grandmother (who was also my acting Mom after a car accident in 2000), and I find myself alone in an empty apartment during a power outage (rare here) yet these forums and the abundance of my smartphone has kept me grounded.

I am a pleiadian starseed (at least, I think most if not all of us are mutts) with some strong mohiccan ancestry.

I can tell you that I am obsessed with logic. I'm an alcoholic with almost 9 years of sobriety. The big book of AA brought me almost no comfort, it wasn't until I discovered the art of war that I understood the ways I was vulnerable to my ego, and how it had been weaponized against me. From the moment I read the soothing relentless logical honesty contained in that scripture, I became a student of Sun Tzu and the scientific method. As a skeptical observer of all things, I worship nature (thermodynamics), freedom (unconditional forgiveness), and authenticity (honesty, understanding, internal peace).

I find myself always busy with mathematical definition, and believe this to be my strongest (cleanest) channeled understanding. My guides reveal very little, but my situation and self examination are always fruitful when observed with extreme humility.
This concept of channeling, to me, seems to be the only way sentience operates. I think the nervous system looks like an antenna aerial pointed straight at the ground when standing, which to me suggests that we are channeling the earth as a base. Now, whether humans are organic to Earth or not, their very design seems to suggest a strategy for planetary consciousness to mobilize and reach off-world. This, I believe, is basic operation, however the antenna is complex, and I'm certain it is receiving signal from anywhere consciousness directs it, such as loved ones, friends, foes, ancestors, ET, heros living or deceased, etc... The antenna, I trust through personal observation, can also be bandwidth limited by channeling the ego, which is natural for a frightened body or mind.

To the point of this post: finding a logical discourse based on the humble pursuit of unity has been the greatest blessing I could have prayed for. I feel at home in many of the words found on this board, and I feel compelled to contribute in any way I can. Thank you all, for holding the space beings like myself can feel home in.

Way more to come

Last edited by Shaman Starfeather (2020-12-26 02:06:46)

#2 2020-12-26 10:22:26

Re: At home in logical conditions

Shaman Starfeather wrote:

Hello all! This will be my introductory topic. I am brand new here, and so very grateful to have stumbled upon these forums.

To the point of this post: finding a logical discourse based on the humble pursuit of unity has been the greatest blessing I could have prayed for. I feel at home in many of the words found on this board, and I feel compelled to contribute in any way I can. Thank you all

greetings Shaman Starfeather,

i like your profile name, it is excellent !!!

thanks for your post. most welcome indeed.

i agree with you about finding places like this forum to exchange and learn and teach other like minded and spirit frequency humanoid creatures like myself.

i am very thankful for all those operating this and other like forums that ones like us can come together in mutual verbal discourse to learn from each other.

have a great day always.

Enoch

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 10:38:32)

#3 2020-12-26 18:18:07

Thank you, I like your profile name as well!

This is the first forum I've stumbled upon with such advanced and deliberate communication, I look forward to finding more of the same here and elsewhere.

Thank you for your warm welcome! <3

#4 2020-12-26 18:21:58

Shaman Starfeather wrote:

Thank you, I like your profile name as well!

This is the first forum I've stumbled upon with such advanced and deliberate communication, I look forward to finding more of the same here and elsewhere.

Thank you for your warm welcome! <3

ec13a753972c254761be4d9d5666d341.png

Board footer