You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-19 03:11:22

Exploringsoul

Consciousness and Vaccine

Not only this source, I also heard similar thing from other sources about what vaccine really do. It hunts human's soul, cutting divine collection.

What does it mean at personal level? Here is my speculation.

I practice meditation for many years. From Asian traditional teaching, eg Zen teaching, Tibetan teaching, yoga teaching, the general goal is to know/connect to the true self, that is pure consciousness. Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle talk about the same thing.

Cutting divine collection may mean that more difficult to connect to and stay in pure consciousness. Our connection to the source will be very weak.

People will not know when they are not staying in pure consciousness, it is like we don't know when we are dreaming.

#2 2020-12-19 05:34:05

Re: Consciousness and Vaccine

Exploringsoul wrote:

Not only this source, I also heard similar thing from other sources about what vaccine really do. It hunts human's soul, cutting divine collection.

interesting perspective.

this earth has so many traps and tricks to entrap and entangle the humanoid creatures in the labyrinth of myriads upon myriads of darkness and deceptions.

it is getting more difficult each day that passes.

let's hope that when we exit this 3D hell that we will elevate to a higher rank directly due to what sht we went through here in 3D hell.

hopefully it will elevate our souls from the experiences to a higher level and we will be granted some promotion in celestial rank etc.

have a nice day always.

peace be upon you.

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2020-12-19 05:41:03)

#3 2020-12-21 00:58:49

Exploringsoul

Thank you Dr. Enoch Metatron

I am wondering for those star seeds incarnated here by immersion program, are they also in danger to be trapped on earth and  have to reincarnated again and again? Or just once or twice, then we are done here.

#4 2020-12-21 06:23:46

Exploringsoul wrote:

I am wondering for those star seeds incarnated here by immersion program, are they also in danger to be trapped on earth and  have to reincarnated again and again? Or just once or twice, then we are done here.

greetings Exploringsoul,

i don't know about the star seeds etc.

i don't think i am one of them.

maybe i am but i don't know and have no reason to believe i am.

i am supernatural but i don't know if i fall under the classification of star seed.

i fit many of the so called star seed characteristics but i have no memory of former ET life.

ships never uncloaked for my eyes.

have a nice day.

#5 2020-12-21 15:21:35

Robert369

Exploringsoul wrote:

Thank you Dr. Enoch Metatron

If by "immersion program" you mean "immersion pod", then this "gameplay machinery" can be ended at will, pulling the soul/player out of the incarnation any time, usually after communication with the player if this is desired. And after death they wake up in their pod anyways, so there's no "incarnation loop" for them.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2020-12-21 15:46:14

yes exactly as Robert says because they are not in the reincarnation loop as Robert stated and if they are immersed in the pod then that can be stopped at anytime usually after communication with the player if this is desired as Robert stated.

thanks for the expanation Robert.

definitely clears up alot.

have a nice day.

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 10:42:36)

#7 2020-12-26 01:09:35

Exploringsoul

Thank you Robert and Dr Enoch Metatron for confirmation. Good to know!

#8 2020-12-26 10:16:04

Exploringsoul wrote:

Thank you Robert and Dr Enoch Metatron for confirmation. Good to know!

thank you to brother or sister.

have a great day always. be strong in the face of all this nonsense here on earth.

hopefully taygete and they allies will penetrate deep into this sphere and cleanse the earth of it's impurity and raise the frequency to a 5D peaceful state.

or terra form another planet for us, that are chosen who have sought after the truth and living according to proper conduct and ways etc., to live on.

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 10:39:15)

Board footer