You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-14 17:44:42

StarDeity
Banned

Unjabbed Getting Blood Clots?

This woman says to be unjabbed but is getting blood clots and strange periods...

This from being around jabbed people... And probably food we eat, cattle being jabbed and all...

What could we do...

https://t.me/c/1648405661/3541

#2 2023-02-14 19:36:13

Bucegi

Re: Unjabbed Getting Blood Clots?

StarDeity wrote:

This woman says to be unjabbed but is getting blood clots and strange periods...

This from being around jabbed people... And probably food we eat, cattle being jabbed and all...

What could we do...

i am 24/7 around jabbed humans, mostly home, work, outside when im in the gym et cetera. i have been feeling not that well in 2021 end but you should also know that i live nearby to an giant 5G antenna which i have been feeling very very intensively (100m distance from home) and took me some time to solve. also i did deal with stop of "antidepressants/psychotics" pharmaceuticals, huge rebound effects for my body, took me about an year to flush this shit out and restore my brain order, still not entirely out. dealt also with drugs i took several years ago which stored themselved in my intestines (i flushed them out partly after 3 week citrus juice raw fasting, nothing else) and my generally shit nutrition for about 4-5 years of my not so long live - i just loooved these 3 pizza for 2€ things xD

so that all added into the jabbed humans/5G thing and it has not been pleasant. although i made huge improvements and found solutions for some problems, i still deal with intoxication intrinselicy and some old drug/"medicine"/smoking related problems. for me health is the most important theme right now and i woukd be glad to know some additional tricks and steps i can take to restore my body health.

#3 2023-02-14 19:41:12

Scott Summers

StarDeity wrote:

What could we do...

I have been “shedded on” so many times I’ve lost count. I live in a super-dense, environment with very high vaxx rates.

I could stick spoons on my chest despite being unvaxxed.

Do not despair.

1)Gluthathione (or NAC or both)
2)Vit C
3)Vit D (sunlight is best)
4)Zinc

This helped stabilise the symptoms. But I was still Magneto.

Then I started fasting. 12hrs. Then up to 24 hours.

Problems gone. It works for me.

Others have similar reports. Also similar supplements (they take even more).

We’re near the end of this BS Plandemic. Don’t give in to the fear propaganda re: poisoning food.

Once the BS Plandemic ends, we get to progress to the next level of the game:

Economic collapse and famine.

big_smile

#4 2023-02-14 19:56:01

Bucegi

Scott Summers wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

What could we do...

I have been “shedded on” so many times I’ve lost count. I live in a super-dense, environment with very high vaxx rates.

I could stick spoons on my chest despite being unvaxxed.

Do not despair.

1)Gluthathione (or NAC or both)
2)Vit C
3)Vit D (sunlight is best)
4)Zinc

This helped stabilise the symptoms. But I was still Magneto.

Then I started fasting. 12hrs. Then up to 24 hours.

Problems gone. It works for me.

Others have similar reports. Also similar supplements (they take even more).

We’re near the end of this BS Plandemic. Don’t give in to the fear propaganda re: poisoning food.

Once the BS Plandemic ends, we get to progress to the next level of the game:

Economic collapse and famine.

big_smile

seeing it similar. i'm not even manifesting that shit as far as  i know, but observing and doing what i can

random thought pooped into me when i read your text
i did indeed see how a lot of things i had fear before didn't actually turn out to be fearworthy in the aftermath. like when i seriously panicked because everybody jabbin and me not jabbin with them and now they gonna infect me with their smell, but still, i solved it and it's cool, and i would have solved it in fear or without so whatever

#5 2023-02-14 20:34:30

StarDeity
Banned

So far I've been fine, though I got a strong cold back in November but it went away within a week and didn't take any meds either.
I take vitamins too.

Was thinking of doing grounding... And sitting under the sun...

The jabbed cattle thing worries me because I want to get into carnivore...

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-02-14 20:37:08)

#6 2023-02-14 20:42:35

Scott Summers

Carnivore diet is great! I love it.

If Urmahs can print meat, they should analyse Japanese Wagyu Beef (A5 grade).

It melts like butter in your mouth. smile

There are different grades of marbling if you prefer it to be a bit less buttery.

On a more serious note: if jabbing the food stock were so effective, don’t you think they’d choose that option rather than the hassle of vaxxing the world?

I’m not saying there are no bad effects of eating vaxxed meat. But as Senetre said some time ago, the food supply is already “enriched” with graphene.

And we’re still here.

Last edited by Scott Summers (2023-02-14 20:47:35)

#7 2023-02-14 20:59:51

StarDeity
Banned

Looool wagyu beef xDD
Must be rich ey... hehehe

Yeah, we could probably have that crap in us already, oh dear...
Or not!

We need to eat organic, clean minimally processed meats...U__U

Scott Summers wrote:

Carnivore diet is great! I love it.

If Urmahs can print meat, they should analyse Japanese Wagyu Beef (A5 grade).

It melts like butter in your mouth. smile

There are different grades of marbling if you prefer it to be a bit less buttery.

On a more serious note: if jabbing the food stock were so effective, don’t you think they’d choose that option rather than the hassle of vaxxing the world?

I’m not saying there are no bad effects of eating vaxxed meat. But as Senetre said some time ago, the food supply is already “enriched” with graphene.

And we’re still here.

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-02-14 22:25:30)

Board footer