You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-15 15:56:30

Happy

Mari Swaruu: About all the UFO rumbling in the media (English)

Mari Swaruu: About all the UFO rumbling in the media (English)

Published: February 15th, 2023

UFORumbling

Mari Swaruu's channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2023-02-15 15:57:44

Rocketmidget

Re: Mari Swaruu: About all the UFO rumbling in the media (English)

Thank you mari.

#3 2023-02-15 16:32:08

Happy

Wow... that looks like high-quality studio camera equipment in the background there... ... I wonder... ... hm... smile

#4 2023-02-15 20:05:31

ro2778

I like the theory that it’s an attempt to coverup the joint US and Norway mission to destroy the Nord stream pipeline as revealed here: https://seymourhersh.substack.com/p/how … ord-stream

#5 2023-02-15 22:58:24

Happy

Ah, thank you for the link there, ro! Much appreciated. smile

Personally I have to abstain from commenting much on the Nord Stream pipeline, because I'm sure my language would soon become far too undecent for this forum. The latest I've heard, is that the Russians are insisting on a UN-investigation. And a reaction to this will be a proposal to expel Russia from the Security Council/UN. It's almost like I hope it happens, because of the resulting exodus of nations from the UN. It will complete the international diplomatic humiliation US and Norway deserve at this point - in addition to the other consequences.

Edit: Plus, it may bring about the much needed exposure of the systemic political and military rot of the Atlantic nations (Western Europe and North America).

#6 2023-02-16 00:43:08

Lyran

I do believe most definitely that the Cabal is actively distracting people from the Taygetans. From Gosia , Robert and the Toleka crew.

This is the biggest secret to keep for them.

Queen Alenym herself declares this is the most open contact ever and it has remained so ever since, amassing untold keys now to connect to a massive range of people. smile

Hahahahahaha

I betcha it all breaks wide open soon.

I know there are many more souls out there ready to understand this material on some level.

Its not about the train Mari - it's you sweetheart, the Cabal is hiding your existence. And I for one won't let that stand. smile❤️

#7 2023-03-12 10:20:20

WXMM

Can you translate?

Board footer