You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-15 06:07:14

gobuta

Mari Swaruu: Who is Yazhi - my two cents

Can we just appreciate the genius of the way Yazhi has been cared for during the gestation period and her birth smile It is just GENIUS smile

#2 2023-02-15 06:10:50

gobuta

Re: Mari Swaruu: Who is Yazhi - my two cents

According to Mari, Yazhi's mother (which, if I understand correctly, should be Mari from another timeline) had the same kind of birth which suggest that this is the case for our Mari as well. This would make sense considering she has the same abilities as Yazhi.

Last edited by gobuta (2023-02-15 06:12:02)

#3 2023-02-15 06:48:58

StarDeity
Banned

Mari being born in the Aether?

#4 2023-02-16 04:05:59

Tigerhawk

We know Mari was not born on a planet. Whether she was born in hyperspace like Yazhi, I don't know if that's ever been stated.

#5 2023-02-16 11:52:24

Gosia
Administrator

Yes it has. A year ago I made a detailed video about who Yazhi is, and who Swaruu 9 is, comparing the two, and there Mari, Yazhi´s mother was mentioned and how she was born. smile

Tigerhawk wrote:

We know Mari was not born on a planet. Whether she was born in hyperspace like Yazhi, I don't know if that's ever been stated.

#6 2023-02-16 16:48:42

Tigerhawk

Gosia wrote:

Yes it has. A year ago I made a detailed video about who Yazhi is, and who Swaruu 9 is, comparing the two, and there Mari, Yazhi´s mother was mentioned and how she was born. smile

Tigerhawk wrote:

Thank you Gosia. I do remember that video. Maybe it's time for a re-watch. Five years and 400 videos, it's not always easy to remember all the details lol.

Board footer