You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-16 21:14:27

Happy

Flying Objects - UFOs -Shot Down - Yazhi and Athena Swaruu´s Opinion

Published: February 17th, 2023

UFOsDown

From the blurb:
"Let´s continue with the second video on the subject of false news and UFOs, this time about the recently shot down flying objects in the USA and Canada."

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2023-02-17 05:50:58

Lyran

Re: Flying Objects - UFOs -Shot Down - Yazhi and Athena Swaruu´s Opinion

It must be voiced again - It is an honour and a Privilege to possess such surety that so many unfortunately cannot find during these moments.
Personally, despite full understanding - my heart still breaks for those whom eyes stay closed and ears stoppered. I can never stop fighting to show them all. For young Families and old.
But what can we do for jabbed people who are already being frequency modulated already?
Those who survived the mutation...

#3 2023-02-18 06:36:12

Beallendall
Banned

We know how cabal works - real ufos are always covered up. Means when says "we shot down ufos" it it 100% a fake news.
And because the goal of the so called faked alien invasion is to induce fear in people to unite them in nwo them it makes really a little sense to me telling us good news how silly and incapable ets are.

#4 2023-02-18 06:40:20

Beallendall
Banned

Lyran wrote:

It must be voiced again - It is an honour and a Privilege to possess such surety that so many unfortunately cannot find during these moments.
Personally, despite full understanding - my heart still breaks for those whom eyes stay closed and ears stoppered. I can never stop fighting to show them all. For young Families and old.
But what can we do for jabbed people who are already being frequency modulated already?

Why would you say that the jab "modulated frequency of the people"? I know so many jabbed people who coped with that perfectly. Have on mind that everything is mind and your consciousness determines your frequency. What dumpened it was mainly the media campaign and fearmongering, not the substance injected itself.

#5 2023-02-18 06:46:15

HiddenSquid
Banned

If that were true, then that would mean my mind alone would've annihilated all the Big Pharma companies into nothingness upon my wishing it. Along with a very long list of enemies.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2023-02-18 06:47:45)

#6 2023-02-18 06:54:22

Lyran

Beallendall wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Why would you say that the jab "modulated frequency of the people"? I know so many jabbed people who coped with that perfectly. Have on mind that everything is mind and your consciousness determines your frequency. What dumpened it was mainly the media campaign and fearmongering, not the substance injected itself.

Not everyone got the real RNA mutator and the program is designed like that - so many seem to have "coped perfectly'.…

Last edited by Lyran (2023-02-18 07:01:17)

#7 2023-02-18 07:25:21

Beallendall wrote:
Lyran wrote:

They did targeted batches.

This site does an ok job of extracting the information from the VAERS system:
https://howbadismybatch.com/
(Vaccine Adverse Event Reaction Reporting System)

The other aspect is some of the folks administering things unknowingly botched things.  Others purposefully only administered saline.  Part of the COVID stuff was to push out folks from the system that would not go along so they could later be targeted.  That is why the CDC has been shown to track folks that refused the shot.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#8 2023-02-19 18:25:13

Beallendall
Banned

Happy wrote:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7XdFUxwcHFg/hqdefault.jpg

From the blurb:
"Let´s continue with the second video on the subject of false news and UFOs, this time about the recently shot down flying objects in the USA and Canada."

Swaruu says repeatedly pictures from iss are fake. I wonder, has she shown pictures of real ufos to compare with?
Another question is if anyone managed to capture Viera behind the Moon? Several orbiters have passed around the Moon and were making photographs so I see a chance that that Viera, if so big, could have been spotted already.

Last edited by Beallendall (2023-02-19 18:26:19)

#9 2023-02-19 21:59:55

StarDeity
Banned

3D tech used by humans cannot observe well 5D tech, it's in a higher vibration.
You keep thinking in very 3D terms.
Also if 3D mentality were trying to observe things in 5D, they couldn't.

Beallendall wrote:
Happy wrote:

From the blurb:

Swaruu says repeatedly pictures from iss are fake. I wonder, has she shown pictures of real ufos to compare with?
Another question is if anyone managed to capture Viera behind the Moon? Several orbiters have passed around the Moon and were making photographs so I see a chance that that Viera, if so big, could have been spotted already.

#10 2023-02-19 22:34:50

Beallendall
Banned

StarDeity wrote:

3D tech used by humans cannot observe well 5D tech, it's in a higher vibration.
You keep thinking in very 3D terms.
Also if 3D mentality were trying to observe things in 5D, they couldn't.

Beallendall wrote:
Happy wrote:

From the blurb:

No people can see Viera as this ship is behind the Moon where no people have been.
And Nasa uses 5d technology too means it should not be a problem to see Viera, unless very advanced cloaking technology is used. But why would they cloak, they want to prove their existence to us, don't they?

[This is an account of a toxic stalker, most likely payed by 3 letter agencies, that is here with the malevolent intention of sabotaging the forum and our discussions, and attempting to seed doubt, fear, confusion and disinformation about the CA information, and he is doing it in a sneaky subtle way pretending it is innocent questioning. He has proven over and over again that he is incapable of respecting other people's boundaries and he is incapable of treating other people like people

No matter how many times he gets removed from our groups he is incapable of respecting our decision and our boundaries and he keeps creating new profiles, both here and in telegram and he keeps violating our boundaries.

He is incapable of understanding that, if someone says to him that they don't want him interacting with them and they don't want him in their house, he doesn't seem to understand that he doesn't have a choice, he has to respect that boundary and that decision.

He doesn't seem to understand that if he doesn't respect our decision and if he keeps harassing us and he keeps trying to have an interaction with us no matter how many times we say no to him, no matter how many times we tell him to stop and go away, and he doesn't seem to understand that if he still keeps entering our house no matter how many times we kick him out, then that is a violation of our boundaries and that is abusive and that is criminal behavior even by terrestrial matrix standards.

So luk go ahead and create another account and prove that you are incapable of respecting other people's boundaries, and that you are incapable of treating other people like people, and prove that you are are an abusive fascist that wants to shove his opinions and perspectives down our throats against our will. You can hide behind a keyboard and a screen and you can escape "3D" justice but you are delusional if you think that you are going to escape facing the consequences of your crimes. You are delusional if you think you are going to escape the natural universal cause and effect laws.

Moderator.]

Last edited by Beallendall (2023-02-19 22:35:30)

#11 2023-02-19 22:57:45

StarDeity
Banned

If they wanted to "prove their existence to us, they would have done it long ago... imo anyways.

I doubt NASA has 5D tech... Unless it's stolen, acquired through the "SSP"

#12 2023-02-19 23:20:13

HiddenSquid
Banned

Don't forget that the sky is sprayed so bad in many places and this all part of the holographic projection system, which can be used to to hide something, for project blue beam.

Can't even imagine what the so-called counter spraying compounds are meant for though.

Board footer