You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-18 02:06:00

Manifestgirl

Lunar affects on humans

Hi all,

I'm well aware that the moon is an old Andromedan ship and not an actual organic Logos so can anyone tell me if
it has any effect on humans still? It is said that the lunar cycles affect women's menstrual cycles so is it a fact that
the lunar cycles have an effect on our minds, emotions, and personalities? I haven't found references to this from the Swaruu's or maybe
I simply didn't use the correct search terms. So any insights are appreciated.

Last edited by Manifestgirl (2023-02-18 02:07:04)

My Mission: manifest the greatest good possible 4 all, in every situation, without manipulation. Do what you can, with what you have, from where you are.

#2 2023-02-18 05:18:59

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Lunar affects on humans

Hello Manifestgirl,

Since the Moon projects the artificial 3D matrix onto Earth, it is affecting peoples perception, thoughts, etc..

#3 2023-02-18 05:30:11

Manifestgirl

Hi StarDeity

I'm struggling to clearly explain what I mean so please bare with me wink

Yes I do get that, reg the 3D Matrix, but what I mean is more along the lines of the New moon or Full moon affects.
Not the 3D Matrix per se.... We see many post from folks stating what to expect during this new moon or this full
moon in Pisces, we can expect this and that... have we simply been programmed to believe the full or new moon affects
us because we've been lied to about the moon being real? Is that why so many assume, much like
the false information given to us regarding astrology, personality and emotional effect from the moon as well?
Again not speaking in terms of the 3D Matrix machine on the moon. I hope I made that clearer.
Thanks much!

My Mission: manifest the greatest good possible 4 all, in every situation, without manipulation. Do what you can, with what you have, from where you are.

#4 2023-02-18 05:51:03

StarDeity
Banned

Yes, you're right. People in general believe the moon is a natural body, and so most of human astrology is fake.
There's a video about astrology, perhaps the recent one,  that they said the moon doesn't affect us like it is believed, by humanity, because it's not natural.
It doesn't have consciousnes like a planet or narural moon, to be able to affect us.

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-02-19 19:28:00)

#5 2023-02-18 06:07:29

HiddenSquid
Banned

My personal experience with the moon is that there is a hologram over whatever is really there. I mean I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but I've sat and stared at the moon too long and too often, and every time I'll see it move slightly from what should be a clear orbital trajectory. As in it will go backwards from it's supposed orbit, very slight, then readjust, and then move up, and then down, and all kinds of directions as it adjusts to faking it's orbit path.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2023-02-18 06:32:52)

#6 2023-02-19 00:06:36

Jupiter 9

The only thing that comes to mind is this recent video where there is a discussion about the moon in the second half, but you have probably watched this: Astrology - Pluto entering Aquarius - Extraterrestrial Perspective

And I am not sure I fully understand what you are asking, and I wrote more and I preached a little bit haha but I think it's off topic so I decided to post it in a separate post(although separation is an illusion hihihi) -->here, to not derail your thread.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#7 2023-02-19 00:16:18

Beallendall
Banned

Discernment needed.

#8 2023-02-19 15:52:10

Manifestgirl

Thank you, StarDeity definitely confirmed what I thought was true. I was hving a debate with some friends regarding the moon and wanted to check if I was on point regarding the collective being tricked into believing the moons affect on humans not being real because it’s not truly a natural body like the sun or earth. Like we’ve been tricked about Astrology as well. Thanx to all who responded, I appreciate it?

#9 2023-02-19 19:27:00

StarDeity
Banned

You're very welcome~ smile

I should add that what the collective believes in, could affect us if we jump in the line and believe like them, but then it would be yourself manifesting whatever..
If it makes sense..

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-02-19 19:29:45)

#10 2023-02-21 04:04:11

Manifestgirl

Yesssss, we discussed that too, collective agreements and all, and then unconsciously manifesting a reality supporting that belief, we are on the same page wink
Before learning about the moon not being a Natural body I used to leave my crystals out in a bowl during the full moon, and even attended a few full moon rituals on the beach, so much fun, but I felt crazy after learning it was a ship with a hologram, not to mention the 3D Matrix technology. It made my head spin, but after sitting with it, even meditating on the newfound truths regarding the moon, I ended all "moon activities" and charge my crystals in the sun now.
I appreciate your insights, I really was hoping for clarity on the information I was sharing, and you def helped me with that.

Board footer