You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-12 03:10:31

QWE

Gans water and Gans products can inactivate nanographene in vaccines

The "One Cup One Life" Gans water of Keshe Technology can significantly inactivate the nano-graphite temporarily, and its self-made Gans patches [high solubility Gans+absorbent paper+sealing bag (it is recommended to encapsulate with a vacuum sealer and use wide tape or adhesive velcro to secure to the limbs)], Gans belly pocket, Gans pendant and Gans hat can significantly and continuously inactivate the nano-graphite and make it easier to be discharged from the body.
Note 1: The closer to the position of nano-graphene, the better, and Gans products can ignore the barriers of skin, bands, plastic, and glass to directly act on the corresponding body parts at such close distances as attached to the body.
Note 2: The more Gans used in Gans products without hindering wearing, the better the effect.
Note 3: The human body can drink Gans soaked water and can use Gans products, but it cannot directly contact Gans itself, do not drink Gans directly!
Note 4: The "One Cup One Life" Gans cup shown in the tutorial only contains CO2 Gans and CuO Gans, if you need better results, please learn more and make other corresponding gans, or buy finished gans according to your needs.

Mr. Keshe spoke about the following treatment options at the 353rd Lesson on Chip Implantation on November 5, 2020:
“Just like India plans to use chips to locate and control people, but if you understand plasma technology, you can eliminate the impact of chips and make it ineffective. Use the gans mixture. Where the vaccine is injected, put a piece of gans patch. In the same way, we disable American drones.
This can be used to disable a large number of electronic signals in drones, so dealing with chips inside vaccines is a piece of cake. By causing gans patch to disable the implanted chip. If they ask you to inject again and implant a new chip, you only need to use gans patch again.
These microchips all have an electric current or chemical flow. You don't have to worry, you can use CO2 Gans, CuO Gans and ZnO Gans in a certain way (note: it should refer to a specific ratio). If there are chemical chips in the vaccine, add some amino acids to gans patches because it will link to your protein.
You need to make two gans patches in a 2:1 or 4:1 ratio and place them on either side of the injection site. Or use a big gans patch to directly disable the chip. From the point of view of space technology, their technology to add microchips to vaccines is only pediatrics. If they use titanium to achieve the connection, then use titanium gans; If they make a connection with gold on plastic (chips), use gold gans. You need to add titanium and gold gans.
You responded to the coronavirus with the first and second cups of your life, and you saved lives and eliminated pain. Similarly, after they give you an injection, you just need to go home and put gans patch at the injection site. They may contact you again because they can't control you anymore and will re-inject you and you just need to use gans patch again. You can make a gans patch like an arm bandage.
If the injection is an electronic chip, then use the material of the chip to make Gans to make the chip fail. If the injection is a chemical chip, use the amino acid Gans of CO2. Make sure your mixed gans approach is right and you don't have to worry.
When you get the vaccine, put the gans patch on the injection site as soon as possible. If the vaccine contains a chemical chip, we need to find the ingredients in the vaccine, and then you can immediately make the corresponding gans and make it ineffective. Just make the ingredients of the vaccine public, and then you can copy them, and I'll teach you how to replicate the ingredients of Gans....
Please teach this knowledge to others, you can teach others how to make the first and second cups, as well as the cup of life. Go to the mass media platform and show everyone the way you learned to make the Cup of Life Gans and show how to remove the implanted chips - posts made with CO2 and CuO Gans. It is best to inject on the arm because a gans patch can be placed on the arm. Do not inject on the buttocks as larger posts are needed to cover the entire buttocks.
You need to be aware that if you implant a chip, you can't let it enter the bloodstream, because once it enters your heart, it will lead to death. Therefore, after being implanted, the chip needs to fail. If the chip is chemical, it will be taken somewhere else and connected to somewhere, and you need to block the process at the injection site. If it enters your circulation, it will definitely pass through the injection site again – that's part of its circulation, where you can destroy it or destroy it.
It's like a surveillance chip in your phone or in your home, and you can interfere with its operation, and in a very simple way. A large amount of CO2 gans, made sure to contain some amino acids, can be used to block its movement in the blood, causing it to fail. If you're still worried, use some gans bandages and tie them around your limbs (wrists and ankles).”

The value of this article is that it brings possibility and hope to friends who seek to eliminate chips and implants. You can search for "Gans" on the shopping website, there will be several stores that sell all kinds of Gans, or you can make your own Gans. Removing chips and implants may require several types of Gans, so I suggest that partners learn from Keytech, which will be of great value in our health, medical, agricultural, environmental, farming, and space technologies. The human body uses Gans, can heal diseases, improve sub-health, increase its own energy and vibration frequency, and I even see Keshe Technology as an accelerator for soul lifting! No matter how important it is to take Keshe Technology, it is impossible to overdo it! Here's how Gans makes it.

Note: This website does not support pictures and videos, please download the tutorial on the online disk to learn and make.
Detailed tutorial download address:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ … share_link

Last edited by QWE (2023-03-09 03:24:51)

#2 2023-02-12 03:29:15

QWE

Re: Gans water and Gans products can inactivate nanographene in vaccines

Add a new network disk link:https://app.box.com/s/dsajkbj3s48kh7v19erj7bios193khax

Last edited by QWE (2023-02-14 07:03:16)

#3 2023-02-12 03:35:46

HiddenSquid
Banned

Oh wow wonderful. I can go get a shot full of poison for free, but I gotta go through hoops and loops and pay for a pseudo cure. Oh isn't Earth great....

#4 2023-02-12 04:56:45

Happy

HiddenSquid wrote:

Oh wow wonderful. I can go get a shot full of poison for free, but I gotta go through hoops and loops and pay for a pseudo cure. Oh isn't Earth great....

HiddenSquid, You have signalled that you don't resonate whith much of what is written here in the forum for quite some time now. Sometimes, sarcasm can be funny, if it contains an element of innocent recognition. If not, it is polarizing and a verbal tool to signal distance or opposition. The way you have used it, it's of the latter kind. So I give you the choice now: Swith off the sarcasm, or beat it.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#5 2023-02-12 06:34:47

ro2778

HiddenSquid wrote:

In a way these pseudocures are creating elaborate rituals that focus one’s belief towards being cured. So perhaps, the more hoops, the more focus and the more likely it is to work! Although, of course it was best to avoid in the first place, but I never share the Taygetan information with those who have been vaccinated because if they take it seriously it would destroy their hope.

#6 2023-02-12 08:13:16

QWE

ro2778 wrote:
HiddenSquid wrote:

In a way these pseudocures are creating elaborate rituals that focus one’s belief towards being cured. So perhaps, the more hoops, the more focus and the more likely it is to work! Although, of course it was best to avoid in the first place, but I never share the Taygetan information with those who have been vaccinated because if they take it seriously it would destroy their hope.

I have read his information (New Analysis - Vaccines - Samples Analyzed - Aneeka of Temmer shares the findings , Covid Vaccines Analyzed by Taygetan Lab - Complete Report - Graphene, Nanotechnology, and Transhumanism). I know the harm of nano-graphite, but I still believe that Keshe Technology has the ability to alleviate the vaccine sequelae, because it does alleviate the harm caused by nano-graphite to me.

Last edited by QWE (2023-02-12 08:15:41)

#7 2023-02-12 08:35:12

QWE

ro2778 wrote:
HiddenSquid wrote:

Nanographene in the vaccine uses federal alien technology, but Keshe technology uses the principle of God's creation. Although this does not mean that Keshe technology can completely cure vaccine sequelae, it is more than enough to relieve the pain caused by nano-graphite.

#8 2023-02-12 09:33:08

Alec

QWE wrote:

(...)Nanographene in the vaccine uses federal alien technology(...)

Can you please clarify what do you mean by "federal"?

#9 2023-02-12 10:21:25

QWE

Alec wrote:
QWE wrote:

"The technology there is not human. It is Federation level and is known here and forbidden for use by a score of treaties including Orion's with the Federation. It was not manufactured by humans."
                                                                   -------FromNew Analysis - Vaccines - Samples Analyzed - Aneeka of Temmer shares the findings

#10 2023-02-12 10:46:55

Alec wrote:
QWE wrote:

federal.....federation?

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#11 2023-02-12 11:16:17

HiddenSquid
Banned

Even if the so-called "Federation" has banned the technology, the fact is they allowed it to happen. They allowed it to roll out, and they're still allowing it to roll out. This means their so called treaties are broken and are lies.

#12 2023-02-12 11:44:32

QWE

knoxvilles_joker wrote:
Alec wrote:
QWE wrote:

federal.....federation?

Sorry, my English is not very good

#13 2023-02-12 12:01:42

Alec

QWE wrote:
Alec wrote:
QWE wrote:

"The technology there is not human. It is Federation level and is known here and forbidden for use by a score of treaties including Orion's with the Federation. It was not manufactured by humans."
                                                                   -------FromNew Analysis - Vaccines - Samples Analyzed - Aneeka of Temmer shares the findings

Ok, thank you for clarifying QWE. I see what happened here now.

Let's just clear the air that the Federation is not behind the use of the Vaccines on Earth.
Yes, it's technology at their level, as many other races' level, but the Federation has nothing to do with it.

I know that's not the intention, but saying "federal alien technology" could be interpreted that the Federation is behind it, which is not the case.
A better use of words would be "ET technology".

The Federation's standing on what happened it's a different story.

I may have misunderstood, but just wanted to clarify this to avoid confusion.

#14 2023-02-12 19:41:04

StarDeity
Banned

The despots at Saturn aren't behind it?

Alec wrote:
QWE wrote:
Alec wrote:

Ok, thank you for clarifying QWE. I see what happened here now.

Let's just clear the air that the Federation is not behind the use of the Vaccines on Earth.
Yes, it's technology at their level, as many other races' level, but the Federation has nothing to do with it.

I know that's not the intention, but saying "federal alien technology" could be interpreted that the Federation is behind it, which is not the case.
A better use of words would be "ET technology".

The Federation's standing on what happened it's a different story.

I may have misunderstood, but just wanted to clarify this to avoid confusion.

#15 2023-02-12 19:50:45

HiddenSquid
Banned

They are behind it. This same channel said that the Federation is behind the cabal. I mean am I missing something here?

I mean how on Earth can these so-called beings of superior knowledge and technology, not see that the entire elitist control structure on Earth, just rolled out world-wide vaccines containing nano-graphene and other materials?

I guess if you want to say that, oh no the Federation allowed it, but didn't actually have their "personnel" deliver the technology, therefore their hands are clean. But isn't that just how big governments work? They have all the insidious stuff "off the books", like come on....

It's convienent for them so they can be seen as the good guys when they come in (already are and this isn't new to them) and repopulate the Earth with their new chosen variants.

I mean I can grasp that a group of beings could slip through portals, and ship warehouses of the stuff, and being hidden down in the honeycomb of Earth, but then for it to launch globally on the surface population, and they didn't see that coming? Well I guess a proper understanding of what is happening is always hindsight... So ok lol

I'm now rewatching the video from anekka (not on youtube) and Anekka was saying that if the Federation doesn't do anything, they alone will be seen as the creators of these vaccines, or just as worse is to allow it to happen. Which in my mind is the equivalent of a parent letting someone come in torture their children, rape them, whatever, and just watching. Not lifting damn finger to help. That is how the Federation and all the races out there are going to be seen.

Because they are so effing scared to vaporize Pfizer, Moderna, Astrazennca, P&G, and just the entire umbrella of it all.

Like for Gawd's sake, can you not see that this is a classic Lady Galadriel (my apologies if you haven't seen The Lord of the Rings trilogy and/or read the books) psychically discussing with Elrond, "Do we leave middle earth to their fate, do we let them stand alone?".

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2023-02-12 21:02:55)

#16 2023-02-14 07:12:54

QWE

On December 14, 2023, a summary table of methods to deal with different chips was updated, and some name translation errors were corrected. Because my English ability is limited, if there are still translation errors, please point them out to me, I can correct them, thank you!

#17 2023-02-14 07:36:58

Scott Summers

QWE wrote:

On December 14, 2023, a summary table of methods to deal with different chips was updated, and some name translation errors were corrected. Because my English ability is limited, if there are still translation errors, please point them out to me, I can correct them, thank you!

Thank you, QWE, for taking the effort to translate the material so that we can evaluate it ourselves.

#18 2023-02-14 13:57:13

okcs

Keep in mind that when Aneeka was asked about reversing the effects of the vax, she said it could not be done, even with the Taygetan medical technology.

#19 2023-02-14 14:33:00

Rocketmidget

okcs wrote:

Keep in mind that when Aneeka was asked about reversing the effects of the vax, she said it could not be done, even with the Taygetan medical technology.

What you said. Yep.

#20 2023-02-15 05:14:13

0Annie0

Rocketmidget wrote:
okcs wrote:

What you said. Yep.

M.T.Keshe has said that dealing with high-tech particles in vaccines is a piece of cake, perhaps because he has not investigated and studied vaccines. But I think he does have hope to deal with nano-graphene. At the moment I can't contact him personally, I ask someone who can do it to let him look at these 2 articles (https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/new-a … e-findings , https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/covid … nshumanism ), and ask him to teach a method that can cope with nanographene, thanks!

Last edited by 0Annie0 (2023-02-15 05:16:27)

#21 2023-02-22 13:28:00

QWE

When making Gans, it is recommended to use the natural method without batteries or just add an old battery with little power. The quality of Gans produced is the best. It is not recommended to use batteries with sufficient power and high voltage (such as 18650 batteries). Although the speed of making Ganse is fast, , its quality is not good.

Last edited by QWE (2023-02-23 01:48:59)

Board footer