You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-21 20:34:18

zee

Did cabal allow India, China Pakistan and north korea to have nukes?

I've been wondering if the cabal allowed these 4 countries to have nukes?

The west were apparently trying to stop any countries to have nukes but maybe the cabal allowed it to happen?

#2 2023-02-25 08:11:53

Re: Did cabal allow India, China Pakistan and north korea to have nukes?

zee wrote:

I've been wondering if the cabal allowed these 4 countries to have nukes?

The west were apparently trying to stop any countries to have nukes but maybe the cabal allowed it to happen?

It is a possibility.  They need boogeymen more than anything.  Pakistan has enough internal issues that any nuclear concerns would be from break away elements that chewed up the military.  North Korea knows it is death if they use anything against someone.  India and China got them just on account of international trade deals I suspect.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#3 2023-02-25 08:17:27

mitkobs

From the latest information here nukes do not exist. Cabal have energy weapons and explosive weapons that can cause similar destruction but without the fallout consequences.

#4 2023-02-25 19:01:47

mitkobs wrote:

From the latest information here nukes do not exist. Cabal have energy weapons and explosive weapons that can cause similar destruction but without the fallout consequences.

I call it obfuscation through word trickery.  They gave them energy weapons, we just happen to call them nukes...

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

Board footer