You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-19 03:12:02

Cosmic Sea
Banned

The True End Game; Natural Life vs Synthetic Life

Wow, I thought I understood the globalist agendas...but I have to say after watching this gal's research, I have a new very deep level of awareness of wtf is going on here on this planet. This group and it's super tech research would do well to look into this...

I'd love to hear comments on this after watching. (longer, not short clips)..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEHDHuTcCvA&t=2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf4QC1tFPCQ&t=1763s

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#2 2023-02-19 09:48:59

Re: The True End Game; Natural Life vs Synthetic Life

I do agree with this.

There is Alfa/Omega dichotomy up to high 5d. Here is another perspective on same question, but from Russian source.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Iew6LEhn1I

will comment later today on videos.

Here is my summary on video nr. one. Number two seems to repeat a lot so I won't watch it today.

"Game B and its promotion to consumers through public speakers and the media"
(a brief recap of a February 16 lecture on this by researcher Alison McDowell, who studies the World Economic Forum's heralded 'fourth industrial revolution')

The story of how “For more than a decade, plans have been hatched to replace the current, dysfunctional system with a technology-based, decentralized economy, ostensibly to develop human welfare and the middle class. I understand that this program is a variant of the previous governing and subjugating model, but with the addition of a digital identity”

Its implementation is decentralized, but funding is received by a wide range of people from major US universities such as MIT, Staunton, Harvard, as well as Silicon Alley companies close to Wall Street.

The goal of these scientists coming from these institutions is to change people's behavior and habits by first observing them with increasingly sophisticated Artificial Intelligence systems.

Game B is about the transformation of human character, perception, so that it is subjected to the body's chemical reactions (dopamine) to playing the game and experiences gained in artificial environments.

Game B is about getting a human with various tricks to participate in artificial intelligence, deep-immersion worlds like the Meta-verse, where a human completely merges with an environment similar to a computer game.

The whole brainwashing revolves around the idea that humans produce energy. People, willingly agreeing that part of their energy would be transferred to "society" could "serve" for the benefit of humanity, thus bringing their vital energy into the common vessel. It is symbolized by a bitcoin-like coin, in which the accumulated would also come from the mitochondria produced in each human body. This idea is dressed up in commercials in such a way that people help restore the "balance" and feel "united" again.

The idea is dressed up in an animation that came out a year ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_cyCuCKQhs

Game B hides behind the slogans of trans humanism and activating/enhancing human potential.

Many of the systems they use to evaluate human genes, the efficiency of the human organism as a system, are hidden under the name of trans humanism, but their essence is almost the same as the Eugenics programs.

Among the popularizers of the B game are YouTube podcasters Joe Rogan and Lex Friedman, who regularly interview the aforementioned group of scientists.

One of the absurdities that is mentioned is that the return to nature is being propagated. However, teaching how to build tents, gather berries, light a fire will be taught through computer simulations, because "it's supposed to be safer".

Map of everyone the researcher has found so far involved in this project:
https://embed.kumu.io/963c6131d99a5d4bd … UyQg%3D%3D

One of the goals of Game B is to make people feel that all physical objects are digitized and found in the digital world. So, assembling all objects into 5G+ networks, assigning them numbers and identifications.

They also have their own plan in education. They plan to introduce tests that determine character traits and mind/thinking characteristics instead of 6th grade tests in math and language, because math will be done by AI and grammar mistakes in language will be corrected by AI, people will do manual work, so a suitable place for a person already in 6th grade should be found for them in the created technological Anti-utopia.

As part of their education, they plan to use more and more computer simulations. If electronic whiteboards, which are connected to the network with smart devices of teachers and students, are currently a normal phenomenon in some universities in Latvia, then they plan to go even further. The moniker they use is "Cross-Media Learning," which is about connecting all of a person's senses to a network and then analyzing the data from the interaction.

One of the AI programs that has gained popularity on the Internet in January and February this year is ChatGpt. People get used to the fact that the conversation bot has studied all the information available about you on the Internet, and on the basis of it conducts a conversation with you. The next stage, possibly in 2024, will be to sell these chatbot programs as personal assistants on your smartphones that will talk to you and offer you different choices based on knowledge of your character and interests.

Digital identity is the foundation of everything. Because otherwise, people would still have the opportunity to turn off the computer, all devices in the physical world, and go out into nature. Therefore, draft laws on the regulation of digital identity are being prepared.

All these ideas are usually formulated and sold/integrated into Hollywood movies and Disney cartoons.

This Game B also includes the universal income that governments will give in exchange for people being forced to hand over their data to the big AI network.

People will have the opportunity to do community service for an additional bonus in their digital wallet. As well as studying one of the predetermined scientific fields, selling your time for digital numbers. They call this the “token economy” from the idea that once you enter an amusement park for a certain number of tokens could get a chance to ride an attraction.

Many of the elements of Game B are already hidden in the music and art industry's shows as usual. For example, singer Rihanna's interview at the SuperBowl (American football) US halftime show, which was on February 12, and which was watched by more than 110 million Americans.

Relevance to Tay material and recommended watchlist - first, exiting the matrix videos from Mari. Holographic Society video series from CA. Video series on AI from CA.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-02-19 17:54:29)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#3 2023-02-21 23:44:35

Just finished watching second 3 hour video lecture. It was huge.

What I would love from CA is history lesson on Taygetans - how they didn't fall into this technology trap? How did they avoid Matrix like movie/video game scenario?

Dancing in bio-suits to produce energy for starving people in Africa  or to feed the Borg - people really could benefit a lot from re watching the original Matrix movie at least twice a year.

I feel like so many of your CA watchers should get primers on how to smell the rotten AI/cyborg agenda in all those trust funds, impact funds, people as commodities things. How do we stop acquiescing?

How do we manage without using credit cards, smart phones, internet shops and, of course, QR codes? We need to build huge cities ourselves before they build their 15 minute "smart cities".

I can imagine this - 100 000 starseeds from all over the world using their creative energy to build a city in Russia or India to stay there and live in natural households with minimal tech. These people would work on holistic society and on shadow work and on connecting with their Higher selves and spiritual guides.

From there they would ascend 3d and 4d thinking en masse and live off land. They would be something like native Americans with their nature worship, but much smarter with integrated memories from Atlantis and Lemuria and Hyperborea.

100 000 is a small number for a city, but a huge number for star seeds. It should be possible. Russia has so much free space. India - less space, but some really good Gurus like Sathya Sai Baba who worked for humanity. Yea, India has fake gurus too, but it is land of
"everything can happen"

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-02-21 23:50:51)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#4 2023-02-28 03:20:35

Cosmic Sea
Banned

@CelestialM, you do have deep insight into the extreme A.I. issue at hand. I kind of knew about it here and there, but after watching these, I was astounded as to the level, like I mentioned. The very worst thing also is that ALL of these things are promoted to society as 'good and helpful to humans'. Helping challenged children learn and succeed, using amazing tech to increase their successes and self esteem.....all the while, there is no intention of that whatsoever. It's only to get everyone convinced, signed on and for total control.
Everyone is being slowly steered/corralled/nudged into 'concentration camps' called smart cities. We non compliers will have to live a parallel life, as outsiders...I mean do we also need to watch shows like MadMax, besides the Matrix....crazy times lol.
Yes, I'd like to know how the Taygetans manage A.I. and to not have it takeover, hopefully it hasn't already....just sayin'

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#5 2023-02-28 09:18:08

Cosmic Sea wrote:

@CelestialM, you do have deep insight into the extreme A.I. issue at hand. I kind of knew about it here and there, but after watching these, I was astounded as to the level, like I mentioned. The very worst thing also is that ALL of these things are promoted to society as 'good and helpful to humans'. Helping challenged children learn and succeed, using amazing tech to increase their successes and self esteem.....all the while, there is no intention of that whatsoever. It's only to get everyone convinced, signed on and for total control.
Everyone is being slowly steered/corralled/nudged into 'concentration camps' called smart cities. We non compliers will have to live a parallel life, as outsiders...I mean do we also need to watch shows like MadMax, besides the Matrix....crazy times lol.
Yes, I'd like to know how the Taygetans manage A.I. and to not have it takeover, hopefully it hasn't already....just sayin'

Yes, as a teacher my main focus in society is children and what we see is them trying to vax children with mercury and other heavy metals at a very early age to mess up their development and then offering gadgets to make children addicted to ipads and iphones from literally 5-7 years of age if not sooner.

In my spiritual growth circle we had a meeting about  building eco-villages few days ago. Land costs like 35 000  for hectare ( 10 000 sq m) there so technically several families starting living together outside cities is something we plan to do more. On the other hand people adjusting to country life after living several decades in city - takes courage.

Alex Collier has an opinion that trans humanism is Atlantis nr. 2. Atlantis got destroyed, because they went over the top with destructive tech.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAPQo5IacV8

I really like this sentence from the video "Organisms which are too ugly, low vibrational are called abominations. They are too ugly for any soul to attach to".

Anyone who has a soul  and connection to Source can access Dhor Kristil energy (mentioned in CA video from 2022 January)
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/dhor- … a-pleiades

and radically transform themselves and make an impact to their close vicinity as well. We should cultivate that, cultivate our clairvoyance, unconditional love and other good qualities which are mentioned in
CA Holographic society video series as requirements for 5D society.

edit - they changed the name to Holistic society. CA video there
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/holog … step-yazhi

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-02-28 09:30:27)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

Board footer