You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-04 06:01:32

Scott Summers

Special Commemoration for Mari Swa’s Channel

Congratulations to Mari for 60 videos in 12 weeks!!

That’s like 5 videos a week, for 3 months non-stop.

And you’re not even paid by the CIA! (Just kidding big_smile )

Seriously, thank you for this tremendous effort. Please consider slowing down as we do not want you to feel burned out.

Also, there is much, much more to life than making videos on a starship. smile But that’s just a gentle suggestion. As a Swaruunian, you know yourself better than anybody.

#2 2023-03-04 06:41:50

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Special Commemoration for Mari Swa’s Channel

I appreciate you Mari, and your efforts and dedication to sharing your knowledge with us.
You do what you like and burns in you, we deeply appreciate it.
At the same time, we worry about your well being, and of the crew that helps makes the videos.
Please don't allow yourselves to be burnt out doing this project ok pls! It's ok to take breaks!
You ofc already know this xD
But just so you know, we care about you all in the Toleka
XOXO <33333

#3 2023-03-04 11:23:55

Lyran

Congratulations and Thank you young friend ❤️
You have already accomplished such a great work here and in so doing given a precious gift for this entire planet - For any with eyes to See. smile

#4 2023-03-04 11:27:45

Yasin
Banned

It was just a couple of months ago when there was no direct communication for months, I was so worried and negative thoughts came, what if Toleka left us, what if ..., etc, at that moment I shouted No! this is just the beginning, I don't know how, but the contact will expand up to direct physical levels. Today I'm seeing the realization of that dream of mine, when Yazhi came back I was in the air and couldn't sit for a moment! After that came Mari and then Zael, this is just insane! I can't express the level of my happiness and gratitude.
I'm not saying this is all because of me, but the opposite, this is all because of you as well, we all co-created this amazing timeline together.
Many Thanks and Love to you all both the Earth and Space team and can't wait for the beautiful future.

#5 2023-03-04 14:59:13

Ariya

Thank you Mari! I love your videos and have learnt so much from you. ♡‿♡

Board footer