You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-26 01:44:20

Exploringsoul

Ether, quantum computer, and Remote Viewing

Merry Christmas to Gosia and the team. I just watched "Quantum Computers - Human versus True Quantum Extraterrestrial Technology". What a fascinating Christmas gift, at least to me. smile

It blow my mind when reading the mechanism of the Taygeta Quantum Computers. It is very similar as what people in remote viewing community explain about the mechanism of remote viewing. Sending signal to ether (as what I remember, they used term ether or matrix) and retrieving answer instantly, or talking to self from the future to find the answer. It gives me more confidence on the Remote viewing protocol.

Human brain and Taygeta Quantum Computer are doing the same thing to obtain the answers. It was said in the conversation.

My question is nowadays for the Earth human, if the human brain is the only instrument to access ether in a similar way as what Taygeta Quantum Computer do?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

#2 2020-12-26 06:46:02

Happy

Re: Ether, quantum computer, and Remote Viewing

I belive the "Looking Glass" capability, which Yazhi mentioned at [1:09:31], is a form of ether access. It's been rumored that some factions on Earth have such technology available.

And happy holidays to you, too! smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2020-12-26 07:03:37

Happy

Good questions. I suspect the human body is comprised of an energetic field, which in itself is a torus - containing a zero point. The pineal gland were mentioned in the historical videos, and this could probably have something to do with it, too.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#4 2020-12-26 11:03:42

Exploringsoul wrote:

It is very similar as what people in remote viewing community explain about the mechanism of remote viewing. Sending signal to ether (as what I remember, they used term ether or matrix) and retrieving answer instantly, or talking to self from the future to find the answer. It gives me more confidence on the Remote viewing protocol.

greetings Exporingsoul,

i confirm that remote viewing technique works.

i read about 20 years ago and i succesfully worked with the techniques described in the book below with great success and very positive results.

brief book info below,

Remote Viewing Secrets: A Handbook. Charlottesville, VA: Hampton Roads Publishing Company. 2000. ISBN 1-57174-159-3. OCLC 44115863

the book was the result of work on this subject called the Stargate Project that was created in the year 1991  and was the code name for a secret U.S. Army unit established in 1978 at Fort Meade, Maryland, by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and SRI International (a California contractor) to investigate the potential for psychic phenomena in military and domestic intelligence applications.

The Project, and its precursors and sister projects, originally went by various code names—GONDOLA WISH, GRILL FLAME, CENTER LANE, PROJECT CF, SUN STREAK, SCANATE—until 1991 when they were consolidated and rechristened as "Stargate Project".

Stargate Project work primarily involved remote viewing, the ability to psychically "see" events, sites, or information from a great distance.

the author of the book is named Joseph McMoneagle (born January 10, 1946, in Miami, Florida) is a retired U.S. Army Chief Warrant Officer.
He was involved in "remote viewing" (RV) operations.

Joseph McMoneagle was involved in intelligence work for 15 years.

From 1978, he was known as "Remote Viewer No. 1" at Project Stargate, the U.S. Army's psychic intelligence unit at Fort Meade, Maryland.

At whis retirement McMoneagle earned his Legion of Merit for his last ten years of service, including five years of work in SIGINT (SIGnals INTelligence) and five years in the RV program.

He retired from the Army in 1984, but continued work as a consultant at Stargate until 1993.

Post-retirement:

McMoneagle became a speaker at the Monroe Institute, where he had previously been sent as part of his RV training.

McMoneagle then ran an RV business aimed at the corporate world called Intuitive Intelligence Applications, Inc.

His services included that "he can help a wildcatter find an oil well or a quarry operator know where to mine".

book cover below

FluxBB bbcode test

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 11:52:20)

#5 2020-12-26 20:01:02

Exploringsoul

ro2778 wrote:

My questions are what part of the human brain acts as a nano accelerator and what is the mechanism or what about its functioning leads to it being a nano accelerator?

I believe human consciousness itself acts as a nano accelerator.

There were some experiments in 70s or 80s. The psychics viewed an object in a electromagnetic proved room, means no light at all. The moment the psychics viewing the object, the photon detector in the room reach a peak on photon counts, I remember that was few thousands photon. It could mean that consciousness shoot photon.

In remote viewing community, it is also believed that people may view anything existing within space/time. However, people may not be able to interpret the information as they don't have similar experience. It sounds familiar right? Taygeta quantum computer needs to learn before fully functioning.

Last edited by Exploringsoul (2020-12-26 20:02:52)

#6 2020-12-26 20:09:00

Exploringsoul

Dr Enoch Metatron wrote:
Exploringsoul wrote:

It is very similar as what people in remote viewing community explain about the mechanism of remote viewing. Sending signal to ether (as what I remember, they used term ether or matrix) and retrieving answer instantly, or talking to self from the future to find the answer. It gives me more confidence on the Remote viewing protocol.

greetings Exporingsoul,

i confirm that remote viewing technique works.

i read about 20 years ago and i succesfully worked with the techniques described in the book below with great success and very positive results.

brief book info below,

Remote Viewing Secrets: A Handbook. Charlottesville, VA: Hampton Roads Publishing Company. 2000. ISBN 1-57174-159-3. OCLC 44115863

the book was the result of work on this subject called the Stargate Project that was created in the year 1991  and was the code name for a secret U.S. Army unit established in 1978 at Fort Meade, Maryland, by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and SRI International (a California contractor) to investigate the potential for psychic phenomena in military and domestic intelligence applications.

The Project, and its precursors and sister projects, originally went by various code names—GONDOLA WISH, GRILL FLAME, CENTER LANE, PROJECT CF, SUN STREAK, SCANATE—until 1991 when they were consolidated and rechristened as "Stargate Project".

Stargate Project work primarily involved remote viewing, the ability to psychically "see" events, sites, or information from a great distance.

the author of the book is named Joseph McMoneagle (born January 10, 1946, in Miami, Florida) is a retired U.S. Army Chief Warrant Officer.
He was involved in "remote viewing" (RV) operations.

Joseph McMoneagle was involved in intelligence work for 15 years.

From 1978, he was known as "Remote Viewer No. 1" at Project Stargate, the U.S. Army's psychic intelligence unit at Fort Meade, Maryland.

At whis retirement McMoneagle earned his Legion of Merit for his last ten years of service, including five years of work in SIGINT (SIGnals INTelligence) and five years in the RV program.

He retired from the Army in 1984, but continued work as a consultant at Stargate until 1993.

Post-retirement:

McMoneagle became a speaker at the Monroe Institute, where he had previously been sent as part of his RV training.

McMoneagle then ran an RV business aimed at the corporate world called Intuitive Intelligence Applications, Inc.

His services included that "he can help a wildcatter find an oil well or a quarry operator know where to mine".

book cover below

https://i.postimg.cc/F7wYwQHy/9781571741592.jpg

Glad to know you also use the remote viewing technique! I am just starting to learn.

I have the book [Remote Viewing Secrets] too. Lots of fascinating information.

#7 2020-12-26 21:28:03

Exploringsoul wrote:

Glad to know you also use the remote viewing technique! I am just starting to learn.

I have the book [Remote Viewing Secrets] too. Lots of fascinating information.

excellent Exploringsoul,

best of luck in your remote viewing quest

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 10:36:41)

#8 2020-12-28 18:34:09

Oh! Wonderful, I will take this book! Thank you!

#9 2021-07-13 22:42:43

charliebelle

Happy wrote:

I belive the "Looking Glass" capability, which Yazhi mentioned at [1:09:31], is a form of ether access. It's been rumored that some factions on Earth have such technology available.

I wonder if Ether how The Team and Gosia may be communicating?

#10 2021-07-13 22:50:44

Vega

charliebelle wrote:
Happy wrote:

They are still communicating using our internet as far as I know. But Gosia's human brain and her immersion pod in Temmer are communicating exactly like that through the ether. It is called muon transmission if I remember correctly. smile

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#11 2021-07-13 22:54:34

Robert369

Happy wrote:

Project "Looking Glass" was a high-level Cabal project under direct control of Marduk to let psychic people look into the future, and if their predictions match this was considered to be the future. Funny enough, the project was not working as expected and lots of nonsense predictions came out of it, leading to a lot of today's project having failed. (Source: Kim Goguen, who was involved in it somehow and knows it from inside)

Since Marduk and all the super high level Cabal leaders (now dead, today's Cabals are merely low level puppets) decided to trust this project, this surely could have been a perfect target to infiltrate the Cabal and destroy it from within...

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#12 2021-07-13 23:03:46

charliebelle

Vega wrote:
charliebelle wrote:
Happy wrote:

They are still communicating using our internet as far as I know. But Gosia's human brain and her immersion pod in Temmer are communicating exactly like that through the ether. It is called muon transmission if I remember correctly. smile

Wow! what do you think comes close to this kind of Science in our reality? I am looking at going back to "school" and want to explore in the Sciences and more! Secretly I would love to work with Sav'el, those are big dreams! I dont quite know which area to go but I do feel the call to start!

#13 2021-07-13 23:07:00

charliebelle

#14 2021-07-14 13:42:51

Vega

charliebelle wrote:

Wow! what do you think comes close to this kind of Science in our reality? I am looking at going back to "school" and want to explore in the Sciences and more! Secretly I would love to work with Sav'el, those are big dreams! I dont quite know which area to go but I do feel the call to start!

If it is a big dream, then who knows, maybe you already are part of a science team, and you are simply the member of the team that is on an "away mission" on the ground, studying things from the inside. You never know. smile

And as Swaruu-9 points in that video, they wouldn't allow anything that comes close to that kind of science to be part of the official mainstream science.

Some quotes from that transcript:
Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Message: Falsity of Earth Science (Swaruu)
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/extr … nce-swaruu

"A belief is nothing more than an idea to which the individual has given a great emotional charge."

"It is no achievement to be well adapted to an inherently sick society¨

"Science on Earth is designed by controllers with the exact purpose of keeping humans within a specific framework or limit to control, limit and direct their scientific and intellectual expansion." (Swaruu of Erra)

"If your consciousness and perception is of the size of a small box your reality and your universe will be only the right size to fit inside that box. If you have a more expanded consciousness and perception, your reality will be consequently and to the same extent; more expanded. The greater the awareness, the greater the perception of reality. It is directly proportional"

(Swaruu of Erra)

You have to realize this problem, the limitation of Earth Science that has become Dogma, which has become another religion. You have to use your science as a very useful tool for some things, but very limited for others especially for everything that is truly important. You should always bear this in mind.

Self-responsibility is always the key. Have the maturity to make your own decisions and to create your own reality. Do not accept that of others just because they come from a position of socially accepted authority and therefore Matrix. Creating your own value system and your own Universe is the key.

Swaruu of Erra

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#15 2021-07-15 20:46:11

charliebelle

Vega wrote:
charliebelle wrote:

If it is a big dream, then who knows, maybe you already are part of a science team, and you are simply the member of the team that is on an "away mission" on the ground, studying things from the inside. You never know. smile

And as Swaruu-9 points in that video, they wouldn't allow anything that comes close to that kind of science to be part of the official mainstream science.

Some quotes from that transcript:
Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Message: Falsity of Earth Science (Swaruu)
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/extr … nce-swaruu

"A belief is nothing more than an idea to which the individual has given a great emotional charge."

"It is no achievement to be well adapted to an inherently sick society¨

"Science on Earth is designed by controllers with the exact purpose of keeping humans within a specific framework or limit to control, limit and direct their scientific and intellectual expansion." (Swaruu of Erra)

"If your consciousness and perception is of the size of a small box your reality and your universe will be only the right size to fit inside that box. If you have a more expanded consciousness and perception, your reality will be consequently and to the same extent; more expanded. The greater the awareness, the greater the perception of reality. It is directly proportional"

(Swaruu of Erra)

You have to realize this problem, the limitation of Earth Science that has become Dogma, which has become another religion. You have to use your science as a very useful tool for some things, but very limited for others especially for everything that is truly important. You should always bear this in mind.

Self-responsibility is always the key. Have the maturity to make your own decisions and to create your own reality. Do not accept that of others just because they come from a position of socially accepted authority and therefore Matrix. Creating your own value system and your own Universe is the key.

Swaruu of Erra

Thank you Vega!

#16 2021-09-01 01:24:50

Very true, although I am beginning to believe that whether one is actually creating one's own reality, or simply allowing one's true reality to shine through by becoming more of their true self and thus transparent to it, is a bit of a matter of semantics or interpretation, in my humble opinion. I don't think the answer is either or. I think it's yes. You are doing both simultaneously, as the creator and creation. The way past duality is not to choose either or. The paradoxical path that leads out of duality is to embrace it.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-09-01 01:26:56)

righteously indignant

Board footer