You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-09 21:16:40

siriancheetah

i can hear bubbles coming from my "immersion pod" inside my head

i know its a unique experience but i have just started hearing these bubbles coming from my immersion pod inside my head like bubbles sound you hear underwater

i also have been hearing "footsteps" of people walking around my pod , its like the sound of boots on metallic floor , its really cool

i've also heard the sound of door opening or closing and door nob sound , and a few other "tics" of sound

its really awesome

its like someone walking around my pod and watching me and its really fun

i can hear these sounds at my will , i tell them (my et guides with telepathy) to make me hear these sounds and i can hear them

#2 2023-03-10 01:53:25

StarDeity
Banned

Re: i can hear bubbles coming from my "immersion pod" inside my head

you farted in the pod and they all know about it

#3 2023-03-10 05:34:00

Lyran

siriancheetah wrote:

i know its a unique experience but i have just started hearing these bubbles coming from my immersion pod inside my head like bubbles sound you hear underwater

i also have been hearing "footsteps" of people walking around my pod , its like the sound of boots on metallic floor , its really cool

i've also heard the sound of door opening or closing and door nob sound , and a few other "tics" of sound

its really awesome

i can hear these sounds at my will , i tell them (my et guides with telepathy) to make me hear these sounds and i can hear them

This is cool! I have a strong connection with my pod, I believe it's just above, juuuuuuuuust up there a little and through a little fence.
I feel in two places at once and some days stronger than others. Had some crazy telepathy with truely humorous jokers in my ship. They've given me some pretty fantastic confirmation by now.
Its like living in the twilight here now, our own segment of reality where we have almost daily updates from above. Hahahahahahaha

You must be excited Siriancheetah! So cooool! big_smile❤️

#4 2023-03-10 20:48:29

Rocketmidget

StarDeity wrote:

you farted in the pod and they all know about it

I approve of this message.

#5 2023-03-12 00:11:24

Bucegi

made my day

#6 2023-03-12 00:12:26

Bucegi

siriancheetah wrote:

its really awesome

maYbe an whirl pod smile

#7 2023-03-12 01:45:36

Rocketmidget

Lmao a whirlpod lol

Board footer