You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-18 16:07:16

Happy

Mari Swaruu: Taygetean Technology: Part 1 - Suits and Boots (English)

Mari Swaruu: Taygetean Technology: Part 1 - Suits and Boots (English)

Published: February 18th, 2023

TayTech1

Mari Swaruu's channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2023-02-20 01:28:50

Re: Mari Swaruu: Taygetean Technology: Part 1 - Suits and Boots (English)

I love these more lighthearted videos that make our imagination fly within the material.

When MARI SWARUU narrates the capabilities of the suit and the boots, in parallel I am joining parts of a puzzle that I had as an experience of visual contact with a sighting of a ship that I LOVED and with this narration of the accessories, I think also of its crew members whom I could only guess who they were.

I leave it here exposed as a memory; 01-09-2018 23:45 - 00:20 approx, it was a party in my village and always the first day fireworks are launched at night which I like to see from afar comfortably on the roof of my house which is in an elevated area and I can see about 75% of the sky and the village, the same place where I spend countless hours on summer nights, so I have it all mapped and I know the scale that can have everything. Well, in an area with houses on the outskirts of the village, it caught my attention; While I was waiting for the opening of the fiestas with the fireworks, a car that dazzled me with the lights that was trying to park a bit erratically in an open field next to a house and I thought they were going to take some photos from far away and the driver is not very skilled, something that seems normal in a fiesta, I see two people get out of the car but it was impossible to see in detail because of the distance of almost 1km and they continue walking along a lane until they get lost in the thickness of the trees in the mountain. ...
1st Our Taygeteanas told us that when a race takes a female bio-suit, the ability to drive cars is inexplicably hindered...
2nd Modus operandi of leaving a populated area, after mingling with optimal conditions during a night party in the streets ...

I didn't put more interest in it, they are going to take some pictures or whatever..., we had been about 5 minutes of fireworks show when my sight is diverted to the horizon on a mountain and I see some harmless red lights, at first like the brake lights of a car, but I said: wow, what a big and intense lights because the mountain is about 5.2km away in a straight line from my point of view. .. and I see that these lights start to move down the mountain as if they were coming out of a lane, but there is no lane on that peak, my partner and my father commented while my mother and brother were confused, when suddenly we see that the two lights turn into four red lights and they fly away from the mountain. .... WOW I exclaimed, there they are, I quickly grabbed a green laser pointer; which I normally use to wave without disturbing other objects in the sky and constellations, and pointed towards the ship for a few seconds which was reflected and we almost got to intuit its shape, that night the good show was to see how it was slowly moving away until it was lost in the horizon.

3º Landing base outside the town a few kilometres away so as not to attract attention, less from some people hehehejjj smile
4º The time it took those two people to get out of the car and NOW knowing the capabilities they have THE SUIT AND THE BOOTS + THE STRENGTH that we were told that THEY have similar to a strong human man " I DO NOT SAY THEY WERE THEY OR TAYGETEAN ", can be any race, yes; perfectly crossed the mountain in 5 minutes literally mounted on the ship and left. I WILL REMEMBER IT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE big_smile

THE SUIT, it's amazing, I love it, with the detailed description of MARI SWARUU my partner and I have seen us wearing it feeling almost its touch, as we usually use for our workouts some leggings of the brand that best suits us for their advances, materials and size of the highest range of NIKE of high compression and feeling of comfort-physical empowerment and we flew our mind feeling something similar but quite superior hah! and the best thing, the TAYGETEANO at last! it doesn't break or wear out and it's also self-repairing smile my partner also smiled with satisfaction at the fact that it regulates the heat and cold by AI and voice commands, especially the cold hahahahahah smile

To me when describing the capabilities of the suit almost instantly came images and sensations that I remembered with the CRYSIS suit, excluding the war part obviously, the jumps, MAXIMUM SPEED, MAXIMUM FORCE, CAMOUFLAGE ACTIVATED smile what a blast big_smile

FluxBB bbcode test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJK-Uns … inArkamond

... then MARI SWARUU made me go from the GIZA desert with a couple of jumps and a few runs hahahahj to EVEREST passing through MACHU PICHU with the theme of heat and cold regulation ..., what a feeling of freedom .... smile

As for the boots, the grey TAYGETEAN boots... RETURN TO THE FUTURE II v. 20.0

FluxBB bbcode test

The feeling we had with the description was the same, ... I look like a NIKE sponsor jajajj, we recently acquired the most comfortable and effective shoe we have ever tried and very good things have happened to our little feet, I am referring to the Nike Vaporfly Next% 2 :

FluxBB bbcode test

They are extremely comfortable for my partner and for me because of the materials of the sole, the fit and the support,
very reactive and catapults you forward thanks to all this and especially the innovative carbon fibre plate from heel to toe that is used between the sole rubber.

FluxBB bbcode test

to all this we raised it to the highest TAYGETEAN level and we were adding the TAYGETEAN qualities, antigravity, voice recognition, thermal adaptable by AI, NO STROKE smile well that... as we say here we are going to drool a lot, we will have to get on a chair to not scratch the floor with our teeth hahahahjj with this series of videos and that I LOVE smile

THANK YOU MARI SWARUU FOR YOUR NEW STAGE !!!!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Last edited by FREE-YOUR-MIND (2023-02-20 02:12:33)

#3 2023-03-12 10:18:43

WXMM

Can you translate?

#4 2023-03-12 23:46:31

Jupiter 9

WXMM wrote:

Can you translate?

Happy is not active in the forum currently and is not posting these anymore.

The transcripts are being posted here https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts?author=12 with about 2 month delay.

Your other option is to use the auto-generated transcription from YouTube but that one has many errors and then when you translate it there will be even more errors, so maybe it's better to wait for the official transcripts to be posted. smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#5 2023-03-14 09:47:20

WXMM

Jupiter wrote:
WXMM wrote:

Can you translate?

Happy is not active in the forum currently and is not posting these anymore.

The transcripts are being posted here https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts?author=12 with about 2 month delay.

Your other option is to use the auto-generated transcription from YouTube but that one has many errors and then when you translate it there will be even more errors, so maybe it's better to wait for the official transcripts to be posted. smile

This delay is too long. Some people can only read text, but they don't understand English. Using translation software, it can translate text more accurately, and the translation accuracy of YouTube is not high.

#6 2023-03-14 11:18:35

Lyran

Jupiter wrote:
WXMM wrote:

Can you translate?

Happy is not active in the forum currently [...]

Happy my email is available there if you ever want to talk offline. If ever... You're more than invited. ❤️ smile
Lyran

Last edited by Lyran (2023-03-14 11:18:59)

Board footer