You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-14 14:21:25

Edmund

Is it Possible to Learn the Taygetan or Pleiadian Language ?

One of the best ways to show respect for another culture is to learn that culture's language.  For example I used to work in the Oil Fields of West Africa with many men from Scotland, England and Northern Ireland (AKA UK).  We would travel thru Paris, France sometimes stopping for a few days to visit the sites in Paris.  My fellow UK work teammates did not bother to learn to speak French and as a consequence they were poorly treated by the native french people.

I on the other hand took two years of French in High School (which is not a lot) but I took tutoring in the french learning basic phases and was able to count and make small talk in french and was able to ask simple questions in french while in Paris.  In other words I showed respect for the French people and they bent over backwards to help me get around.  They treated me like a Prince because even tho they would laugh at my American accent, they could understand me.  I made their day by speaking French to the Parisiens.  It was a lot of hard work learning French but it was worth it.  So given this background it would be good if we could learn some Taygetan or Pleiadian phases or perhaps some phases which would help us understand this different world.

Is it possible for Swaruu to teach us some Taygetan language via You Tube and some interesting phases. 

I think it is worth requesting.  I would definitely like to learn some of this language and some of their wisdom.  What do you say Taygetans.  Can you start teaching us some simple phases like Hello, Good Morning, How do you do ?  What is your name and how to count ?

The 7 Human Virtues - Faith, Hope, Charity, Courage, Temperance, Forbearance & Justice !
Also the motto - Those that Dare Win in the End - We Need to Take Good Risks to Move Forward to Gain Knowledge and Wisdom

#2 2023-03-14 14:54:14

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Is it Possible to Learn the Taygetan or Pleiadian Language ?

Taygetan is seems to be very similar to Navajo andor Inuit.
They have some same words and all.

#3 2023-03-14 15:39:45

mitkobs

It is a telepathic language I think. With small amount of words and phrasing is said a lot. And you telepathically catch the meaning of the what is said.

#4 2023-03-14 17:23:32

Mytomi

In my understanding and interpretation, the words in their language are sort of carriers, or carrier signal with the telepathic component loaded or encoded in them.

I have noted this phenomenon with earth languages too. It happens with all (or both) languages I speak fluently enough. It works best with family and close friends and gets better if both the speaker and the listener have compatible vibration. Well, being a starseed communicating with another starseed might help too. The words do not need to be spoken aloud. Text in a computer chat works well too. But you have to trust your intuition while reading.

This makes me think that the telepathic component in the Taygetan language is not necessarily part of the language or grammar per se. It may be that those using the language are so advanced that they are able to load the carrier words with extra information intentionally and the readers are sensitive enough to notice the extra information.

Of course this is only my personal experience and interpretation.

I would love to participate in a Taygetan language course.

#5 2023-03-14 18:32:02

Jupiter 9

They have shared some phrases in one of the videos. This is an excerpt from the transcript Pleiadian Taygetean Message: Mix of Conversations with Swaruu of Erra (18):

Gosia: You use the language to communicate?

Swaruu (9): Yes. This is difficult for us to understand, because here words have a loaded meaning so you cannot confuse them as you can with Earth languages that have an "almost" fixed meaning.

Gosia: Loaded meaning? You mean they come with more subtextual meaning underneath that people automatically know when they hear them?

Swaruu (9): Yes. I may say "Car" here and it will be loaded with colour, model, brand, condition of the paint, service history and anything else you may want to see fit in the message. Down there you say "Car" and it's generic, needing a further explanation to understand what you are talking about and what car you are talking about.

So, the communication with the humans is hard sometimes because imagine you are trying to explain complicated metaphysical concepts to someone, but all you may use is a telegraph and Morse code, manually. Frustrating, isn't it? Even if you may be very good at Morse code.

Gosia: How do you write in your language?

Swaruu (9): I don't have any way to print Taygetan-Pleiadian letters here.

Gosia: What does it look like? Is there any language similar to yours in writing?

Swaruu (9): Yes, it's known on Earth thanks to Billy Meier.

Gosia: Beautiful! You know... I love circles like that. Every time I see crop circles with the circles... it gives me shivers.

Swaruu (9): Similar to Hebrew. Because it came from Egypt and in Egypt we had a base there. We write Tayegta-Pleiadan like you would Japanese. From top to bottom, next column to the right then top to bottom again.

Gosia: How do you say: My name is Gosia?

Swaruu (9): I' ya´ra Gosia. I'ji =Yes. I'o =No

Gosia: How do you say: My name is Swaruu and I am from Pleyades?

Swaruu (9): I'ya´ra S'var'uu, e'ne'ya et''ee Ple'j'ara Ta'yge'ta. Ya'at'eh = Hello. Ah' eh'ee = Thank you. Od' Kaa = Welcome. I'yiii om = I love (you) as OM has several meanings regarding self. In Taygetan you don't have a fixed meaning for words, that's also why we use the ' when we write as a word with the ' in different places means different things, and we load telepathically the words, so it's hard to write Taygetan using Human lettering.

Gosia: It sounds Navajo and Muna´s name, Makkitotosimew, sounds Japanese.

Swaruu (9): Because the Japanese have roots in ancient Lemuria, that was a Taygetan colony. It's not Japanese, it's Taygetan and notice that Makkitotosimew sounds Navajo too, yes. And this is because Navajo also has its roots in Taygetan. The difference is that Japanese has its roots in old, ancient Taygetan and it acquired many words from other languages. Navajo, on the other hand, has its roots in present day Taygetan. It's very similar.

And this is an excerpt from a more recent Minitopics video(Minitopics with Gosia - Extraterrestrial Information (Taygeta, Pleiades)):

"I love you" in Taygetan:

Yazhi: "I love you" in Taygetan, in short: "Ayor anoshʼni".

Gosia: And I'yiii om? (it was given in the past)

Yazhi: I haven't seen it like that before but it's like "I love you", it is my perception. I don't think that's spelled right. A' I'yí-é-í-í om?

This is what happens and all the time: There is no fixed way to write words because you we don't use that. We don't even use the linal letters. So it is all by phonetics and by agreement, whethe we write something one way and not another, so it can differ. Because Taygetean language does not sound like a linear language. You can't write with letters like that, only in a limited way with letters in Taygetan that still include others that Billy Meier did not give. We have been saying for years that we will give them and we don't get to give them.

Gosia: And what is the difference between "Ayor'ye anoíshʼni" and the phrase I wrote?

Yazhi: I went more towards "I love you" and not towards "I want you" as in "I want" is of less intensity than "I love you".

Going back to writing Taygetan with Arabic letters, it is always going to vary unless you write it all in one table. That is why Navajo was used as a stabilizer. To homogenize the Taygetan language to something understandable by humans.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-03-14 18:39:06)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#6 2023-03-14 18:34:09

Jupiter 9

And these are their numbers. Swaruu talks about them briefly in this transcript/video: Free Energy (Zero Point) and Base 12 Extraterrestrial Mathematics - Information from Outside Earth

1-247-en.jpg

And this is their alphabet shared by Billy Meier, but Swaruu mentions in the same transcript that it is incomplete and they have 36 letters:

Plejaren_Alphabets.jpg

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#7 2023-03-14 18:51:35

Yasin
Banned

Thanks Edmund for your great idea
And Thanks Jupiter for bringing the information
I believe human mind have the full capacity to learn Taygetan language despite all the differences, It doesn't matter, we can learn it, including telepathy, and all things that is new for us. I'm definitely with eager looking forward to learn their beautiful language.

#8 2023-03-14 19:00:07

mitkobs

Its useless to learn it while being in 3D with no telepathy skills. You still will be saying Car and not going to load all other particularities and meanings that you want in this word and the listeners will not be able to get it or they could be wrong of what they receive.

#9 2023-03-14 21:06:06

Alec

mitkobs wrote:

Its useless to learn it while being in 3D with no telepathy skills. You still will be saying Car and not going to load all other particularities and meanings that you want in this word and the listeners will not be able to get it or they could be wrong of what they receive.

True, I understand your perspective, and while it may not be applicable to everyone, learning the language as a basic foundation can still have value for those who wish to do so.

#10 2023-03-14 21:22:39

StarDeity
Banned

It's useless to learn base 12 mathematics while being in 3D.
It's useless to learn metaphysics while being in 3D.
It's useless to learn spirituality while being in 3D.
Heck it's useless to learn anything being shared by ETs...

¬_¬

mitkobs wrote:

#11 2023-03-14 21:55:09

Edmund

Well I suggest that the Taygetans produce some You Tube videos with some simple Taygetan phases such as Hello, Be Not Afraid, Good Morning, Good Evening, My name is ????  What is your name ? etc. So in case we meet one of them on the street in human clothes we can buy them a cup of coffee or tea or water.  It is worth a try.  If an American can speak to a French person and engage them in casual conversation why not learn some phases of Good Will in Taygetan.

The 7 Human Virtues - Faith, Hope, Charity, Courage, Temperance, Forbearance & Justice !
Also the motto - Those that Dare Win in the End - We Need to Take Good Risks to Move Forward to Gain Knowledge and Wisdom

#12 2023-03-15 06:14:47

mitkobs

Learn it if you can. No one is stopping you. I am just saying. You need a language to talk with others, to form your thoughts in words in 3D. There are languages for 3D that we all use and there are languages for 5D that are for 5D when you are in 5D. Telepathy is not a wording language.

#13 2023-03-15 20:21:14

mitkobs

Telepathy in 5D is more for people that are close, for example see each other everyday and are close friends, or in loving intimate relationship or simply on same wavelength.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-03-15 20:22:44)

Board footer