You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-13 13:43:31

Spirit

Final post for real this time.. with a few links.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWiD8cmNF9Q - Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk05EXdNUzM  - Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtGVShVRKHk   - Part 3

Here are 3 videos about Life that may help you on your journey. I have briefly communicated with the author of said videos, and this person I feel truly gets it, on the whole. This is as close as I have come to feeling oneness, within this Earthly experience.

Conciousness, Essences, Focuses, Beliefs, Truths, Misconceptions. These and more are talked about. Enjoy the experience of going through these and afterwards, feel free to meditate on it and question and verify through your own life experiences.

With this post, I bid you all goodbye.

As Spock would say, "Life long and prosper".

With love,
Spirit.

#2 2023-03-13 14:00:29

Rocketmidget

Re: Final post for real this time.. with a few links.

Garbage. Bye.

#3 2023-03-13 17:47:08

Yasin
Banned

Words cannot express my gratitude, Thank you Spirit ❤️

#4 2023-03-13 21:14:42

Jupiter 9

Rocketmidget wrote:

Garbage. Bye.

Why garbage? I watched the first video and didn't find any issues with it. What is said in this video is true from a "higher dimentional" perspective.

The only issue I personally have with these higher density perspectives is that they ignore and invalidate our reality as physical beings.

Teal explains this very well in this video: The Truth About Channels and Channeling

That's why I personally prefer AND consciousness and I prefer the path of holding both a "higher" more non-physical perspectives and at the same time a contradictory "lower" more physical perspective, both equally valid. This is why I love the Swaruunian information because they are able to hold multiple perspectives at the same time and understand and don't invalidate the "lower density" perspectives of our physical selves.

In "OR consciousness" it is "this OR that" and you can't hold two contradictory perspectives, while in "AND consciousness" it is "this AND that" and the aim is to to be able to hold contradictory perspectives. And in my opinion this is a more modern spiritual path while the spiritual paths that are about only the "higher dimentional" perspectives can be very helpful but they can be used in a harmful way and can be used for spiritual bypassing and denial of the reality of our physical selves. (AND Consciousness (The Modern Day Replacement for The Middle Way) - Teal Swan -)

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-03-13 21:16:04)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#5 2023-03-14 00:03:49

Rocketmidget

Jupiter wrote:
Rocketmidget wrote:

Garbage. Bye.

Why garbage? I watched the first video and didn't find any issues with it. What is said in this video is true from a "higher dimentional" perspective.

The only issue I personally have with these higher density perspectives is that they ignore and invalidate our reality as physical beings.

Teal explains this very well in this video: The Truth About Channels and Channeling

That's why I personally prefer AND consciousness and I prefer the path of holding both a "higher" more non-physical perspectives and at the same time a contradictory "lower" more physical perspective, both equally valid. This is why I love the Swaruunian information because they are able to hold multiple perspectives at the same time and understand and don't invalidate the "lower density" perspectives of our physical selves.

In "OR consciousness" it is "this OR that" and you can't hold two contradictory perspectives, while in "AND consciousness" it is "this AND that" and the aim is to to be able to hold contradictory perspectives. And in my opinion this is a more modern spiritual path while the spiritual paths that are about only the "higher dimentional" perspectives can be very helpful but they can be used in a harmful way and can be used for spiritual bypassing and denial of the reality of our physical selves. (AND Consciousness (The Modern Day Replacement for The Middle Way) - Teal Swan -)

The 2 screens that pop up in the first 2 minuets of video #1 say plenty of things that completely disagree with the taygetans an swaruus?

Am I missing something here?
No walk ins? No life reviews? No etc etc.

They have truth mixed with new age garbage.
No thank you.

#6 2023-03-14 05:38:20

Lyran

I see little point hearing peoples conjecture when we have the most advanced information available already.
Lots of these channels are still trying to conceptualize reality using disparate concepts, of which some may align to Taygetan wisdom but cannot capture it half as well at best.

Its still trying to understand the program from inside of it when we have the bigger picture already.

Not to say that fundamental aspects of reality cannot gain a degree of richness not viewed from above 3D...

#7 2023-03-14 21:16:49

Jupiter 9

Rocketmidget wrote:

The 2 screens that pop up in the first 2 minuets of video #1 say plenty of things that completely disagree with the taygetans an swaruus?

Am I missing something here?
No walk ins? No life reviews? No etc etc.

They have truth mixed with new age garbage.
No thank you.

Keep in mind that the crew often speaks from many different leves, so yes it disagrees with what they have said on one level, but according to my understanding of the material it doesn't disagree with what they have said when they speak from a more expanded metaphysical level. And they even "contradict" themselves about something they have said, but that is not really a contradiction that is simply speaking from the point of view of another level. They have expressed very clearly for example that the Earth is not flat, but Gosia mentioned once that Yazhi has said that she could easily argue for a Flat Earth or something along those lines.

Yazhi: I REPEAT: this happens and not only here and it is the cause of much constant confusion in the viewers of your channel. That what is true at one level is not true from another more expanded one. The human only thinks on one level.

In this case: That what is true on one level (you entered as a baby) is not true on another level (you are a Walk In). And from my perspective? You are a Walk In and Robert too.

From: Memory Implants - 3D Matrix Management by Federation-Extraterrestrial Information (Aneeka and Yazhi)

For example listen to what Yazhi says in this video/transcript:

Yazhi: Earth is a simulation.

Gosia: Well, not all is the simulation no?

Yazhi: The experience isn't. Everything else is. Nothing exists. Only if you want it to be real, from here, from the other side it is not real. Reality is relative.

Gosia: What do you mean nothing? We said that far way nature on Earth does exist, for example.

Yazhi: No Earth, no Temmer, no Erra, no Cyndriel, no Avalon. All a mental idea. Matter does not exist at all. Only mind and consciousness. You are living a dream.

Gosia: Ahh... you are talking about THAT level. Don´t mix, haha! We are talking about artificial simulation. Not mental one.

Yazhi: I see one and the same, just another level. I see Earth and everything in it as false as Erra, or Cyndriel. But people dwell and get lost in insignificant details like lunar matrix and things that are truly inconsequential.

Sister, news for you, all that that's the Taygetean point of view and it is valid, but not more valid than any one else's!

Everything is mental and part of the same simulation game, simulation done with mind, not with machine. The Lunar matrix and holographic computers inserting buildings there is an insignificant part of the whole.

Gosia: But if there is no objective reality and all is my mind, why are there rules in place for example, that I did'n´t come up with? Like you not being able to come down to see us.

Yazhi: The rules are there to conserve the experience each soul wants, to conserve the lesson of life. Rules you came up with, or else you wouldn't be there.

From: Etheric Memory Implants, Life Plan, Free Will - Extraterrestrial Communication (Yazhi)

So we could say that walk-ins, life reviews, spiritual evolution, lessons to be learned, higher and lower dimentions, etc are all part of the same mental "simulation", and are simply another layer of the divine "game", another layer of maya/illusion, another layer of the dream that is being dreamed by the Dreamer. And it's not that much different than our dreams and illusions we are currently dreaming here in the lower densities.

BUT this is only true from the point of view of one level, this is just a "higher" perspective and from the point of view of another level it is equally true and valid that there is spiritual evolution, walk ins, life reviews etc and this is not an illusion but is real from the perspective of the people that are imagining/creating and living that. And as I said I don't think it's wise for someone that is currently incarnated in a physical body to hold ONLY the perspective of their "higher"/eternal self and invalidate and deny the perspective of their "lower"/temporal self. And it is equally unwise to hold ONLY the perspective of their "lower"/temporal self and invalidate and deny the perspective of their "higher"/eternal self and get disconnected and lost in the "lower" illusions. What is wiser is to keep doing our spiritual work until we expand enough to be able hold both perspectives.

Remember we are not ONLY a part of the Whole and we are not ONLY the Whole, we are BOTH the Whole AND a part of the Whole. One last quote from our little spiritual genius:

Yazhi:... When you are at the Source, you are aligned with the whole. And when you are or have the illusion of being someone else, someone, a person in a low density, (in all but it is expressed more clearly in low densities), you create two points of attention. The Source, the whole, and the person. With an illusion of separation (You can never be separated because you are one and the same, person as the original Source. One does not go to the Source after dying. Only the illusion of separation is over.)

So you have the Source, the whole << <----> >> Person: 2 points of attention. This in the perception of a soul-person.

From: Emotions: What Are They? (Yazhi Swaruu - Pleiades - Extraterrestrial Communication)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#8 2023-03-14 21:42:40

Jupiter 9

Brahman wrote:

Thanks for the videos of Teal Swan. I feel the same way, both in 3D and from a higher plane. I simultaneously know what cabal does and at the same time I want this to end, this matrix and I see it as an end now. I've had a few conversations with others about this and I start laughing when we talk about the cabal. I'm just in the bigger picture at this point and thinking about the end. I can't control it. big_smile So I can't explain why I'm laughing or rejoicing. Sometimes they laugh with me too. Lol

Me personally I prefer practicing my spiritual practice at both levels. Both at the person level/3D-5D physical matrix level and at the impersonal/no attachment to ideas and illusions level. That's why I resonate a lot with what Teal says in this YouTube short.

Teal Swan: "What is the cost of holding on to yourself? And I need you to think about it genuinely because, in spiritual practice we need to be doing both right, we need to be developing a healthy sense of "I", this is the healthy ego. That's incredibly important if you are living in a physical body. At the same time this identification, this "I" can get us in so much trouble. So we need to be at the same time dismantling it. So how do I have a healthy sense of self at the same time as not get so lost in my attachment to myself that I'm stuck in "I", stuck in a sense of separation, locked into a rigid point of view, even if it's wrong.

So what does that mean practically is your question right? It means that you're gonna practice different things in different moments. And here is the thing that I'm gonna put to you. Even if your view changes, it's still YOUR view.

The 3D/5D matrix stuff are both real and an illusion for me. They are not ONLY an illusion or ONLY real. They are real from the point of view of my physical temporal self and they are an illusion from the point of view of my nonphysical eternal self. And I am not ONLY my physical temporal self and neither I am ONLY my nonphysical eternal self. I am BOTH. smile

Board footer