You are not logged in.

#26 2023-03-15 12:11:03

Lyran

Re: Negative entity i need advice

Amouretlumiere050920 wrote:

No, every archangel is false. I'm sorry, I don't believe it. These are traps. If you make a request to an archangel etc. you are giving an agreement to that entity. Anyone can take the form of your archangel.

siriancheetah wrote:

how i have dealt with is that , you dont give any gravity to the thoughts and images of the negative entity that they send you in your mind , by gravity i mean dont give it any attention and any focus and what happens then is that the entity gets irritated and shows up in your mind to scare you up , at that time you call arch angel Michael and you ask him to clear that entity , it can happen in 10 seconds or a bit of time , depending on your guides , if they want it to be fixed instantly or not 

have fun

All outside of yourself is granting permission - you have the power.

How has it been since you sought advice? Has its behaviour or the feel of it presence changed?
Truly caring...

#27 2023-03-15 12:22:49

Yasin
Banned

siriancheetah wrote:

how i have dealt with is that , you dont give any gravity to the thoughts and images of the negative entity that they send you in your mind , by gravity i mean dont give it any attention and any focus and what happens then is that the entity gets irritated and shows up in your mind to scare you up , at that time you call arch angel Michael and you ask him to clear that entity , it can happen in 10 seconds or a bit of time , depending on your guides , if they want it to be fixed instantly or not 

have fun

Wow, thanks for sharing your experience
Your method inspired me

#28 2023-03-15 12:30:35

Yasin
Banned

Whatever the mind thinks of, the Law of Attraction makes it true and real
In the Muslim world, people create an Almighty God to solve their problems, and the results always depend on the depth of their belief, Archangel Micheal is the easy one, and I can say from my experience it always works and helps if you truly believe it.

Last edited by Yasin (2023-03-15 12:31:40)

#29 2023-03-15 14:16:09

Thank you all for your encouragement. I remain cautious. I mindset to be attentive to all forms of thoughts. I am always open to your experience with non-perceptible entities.

#30 2023-03-15 16:55:54

I'm not saying it doesn't help. It will give you what you ask for. In exchange he takes your energy or other. You make a deal by asking him. I allow help from the source or my higher self. Not to the outside. Do you read the transcripts? There religion is not great.and the read about the new age?

Yasin wrote:

In the Muslim world, people create an Almighty God to solve their problems, and the results always depend on the depth of their belief, Archangel Micheal is the easy one, and I can say from my experience it always works and helps if you truly believe it.

#31 2023-03-15 17:17:27

Yasin
Banned

I'm not saying it doesn't help. It will give you what you ask for. In exchange he takes your energy or other. You make a deal by asking him. I allow help from the source or my higher self. Not to the outside. Do you read the transcripts? There religion is not great.and the read about the new age?

Yasin wrote:

Totally agree with you Amoure, and I believe you are doing fantastic, there is no power outside, you are the source, it is waste of energy in one point of view, first you create the God or the positive entity, then you give your power to them, then they help you lol
Why not you use your power to align yourself with the vibration of your desire in just one step? (by changing your thoughts)
Personally I always choose the easy and shortcut method, it is more effective.
but there are others that choose the first and long method, I just said that can work too.
And yes I read the transcripts, mind is always before everything, and behind all those religions and new age there is Cabal, true, but people usually have their personal viewpoint towards them so I respect them

Last edited by Yasin (2023-03-15 17:25:23)

#32 2023-03-15 17:35:16

StarDeity
Banned

The Arch Angels from religion and the things people attribute to them are false indeed.

But Some Taygetans are Archs, and some Karistu too apparently..

I'd like to know how they get that title, might not be of human origin.

No, every archangel is false. I'm sorry, I don't believe it. These are traps. If you make a request to an archangel etc. you are giving an agreement to that entity. Anyone can take the form of your archangel.

siriancheetah wrote:

have fun

#33 2023-03-16 11:02:06

When a request is made, any being can take the form of the archangel in question. Similarly, when a family member manifests in a dream, any entity can take the form of your deceased grandmother. This is information I got during my regression hypnosis. When you do a conscious astral journey, you have to touch the person to see if it is a hologram or another being that has taken the form.

StarDeity wrote:

The Arch Angels from religion and the things people attribute to them are false indeed.

But Some Taygetans are Archs, and some Karistu too apparently..

I'd like to know how they get that title, might not be of human origin.

siriancheetah wrote:

have fun

#34 2023-03-16 13:54:55

mitkobs

Archangels and angels are not false they are version of Source like anything else is and they have their functions in the Whole. Archangel means a leading angelic being with specialty in something. And the leadership is not like here on Earth about power and suppression but for better organization and for holding bigger responsibility. I am talking about non physical beings with higher density perception of reality.

And they can be called for help for dealing with dark entities in our unconscious mind. They will do what they think is the best solution to what we call them for.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-03-16 14:00:14)

#35 2023-03-16 16:38:41

mitkobs

It's your perception of things I accept yours accept mine.

#36 2023-03-16 19:54:23

mitkobs

I see what you mean Amouretlumiere050920 but there are high spiritual beings out there and it does not matter how we call them by names, they are what they are and they do what they do. Not believing in them is not going to end their reality.

#37 2023-03-16 20:00:01

StarDeity
Banned

mitkobs

Hey I was thinking that maybe you could wear or carry something made out of iron. In jewelry or even a keychain...

Because from what the Tay and Swas have said, iron "wards off" low astral entities...
Maybe this way they leave you alone for good.

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-03-16 20:00:23)

#38 2023-03-17 23:05:42

Yes I agree with you !!!! I reread the transcript on the lower astral. iron and hematite and there magnetite I started wearing my hematite bracelet again since Monday.

StarDeity wrote:

mitkobs

Hey I was thinking that maybe you could wear or carry something made out of iron. In jewelry or even a keychain...

Because from what the Tay and Swas have said, iron "wards off" low astral entities...
Maybe this way they leave you alone for good.

#39 2023-03-18 01:24:35

StarDeity
Banned

Very well smile

#40 2023-03-18 07:46:49

mitkobs

Wearing white clothing is very good for repelling such entities.

Board footer