You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-25 07:12:42

Phil

Mari Swaruu

Thank you Mari for your courage, inspiration and insights.

I’ve been thinking a lot over this approx 6 months since I discovered cosmic agency and all the information that came with that and even though at times it has really stretched my intelligence understanding everything I like to think I have grasped most of it.

It is almost amusing how you Swaruu’s give points of view based on being a 6th dimensional entity or not born into a planetary matrix which members of your own crew have trouble at time’s understanding then pass that on to us in the 3rd dimension but it is very much appreciated because with if we with our very limited perspective can grasp or understand that information it means as much as it may seem we aren’t that far apart or different and as some of you know trying to have clarity of thought when our bodies are poisoned and our minds are being attacked 24/7 as well as basically living in an apocalyptic world difficult, I believe we can take pride in how well we are actually doing considering we also obviously have the Galactic Federation against as well which is most of the galaxy is it not?

But we all chose to come to earth at this time to kick arse and chew bubblegum and we are all out of bubblegum.

Anyway I know your series on the federation isn’t complete yet but I’m starting to get the picture that this moment in time is not just about earth being freed from it controllers on earth which we the people will do but we need to be freed from the Galactic councils abusive and oppressive control. And I would also say that those above in the 6th dimension are being complacent in their role in all this as well.

I believe this isn’t just a very important time for earth it’s a very important time for the Taygetan’s, the Galactic Federation and many above.

Taygetan’s have a very big decision to make about their next steps taken, the Galactic Federation has to acknowledge their regressive actions and take responsibility for them that includes members that aren’t standing up for earths humans/avatars/in game limited meat sacks to have Freedom. They will say that ours souls chose this etc and yes we did but we chose this incarnation to change the system, to free the people and to make it blindly obvious that all that is being done here at every level is not what will move this galaxy forward together in great harmony and must change not just for the poor humans sake but for the sake of everyone and I mean everyone involved.

Taygetan’s are an amazing race and the knowledge and support you provide is truly appreciated but you also now have to decide who you are as race in regards to this and will you let regressive behaviours, actions and orders by the galactic federation dictate and control your actions or if you will do whatever you feel is right despite the whole galaxy telling you not to?
As you know if an action can be taken it has already happened and is part
of the all that must exist.Therefore take any action you see fit.

The Prime Directive is way to complicated it can be and should be simplified to one word FREEDOM!

To all those in this community who talk about raising vibration and escaping to 5D or getting on ships etc good luck to you all and I also feel you are missing the point which is if one of us is suffering we all are. Don’t try to escape earth change it! No one should be left behind! I have no idea if I’m a so called star seed or not and don’t give a dame I don’t need that validation I obviously came here for a reason and I’m not trying to run because it’s gotten hard.

Thank you Mari for giving courage it will be used well.

Much love

Phil

#2 2023-03-25 08:14:09

ro2778

Re: Mari Swaruu

It’s always good to see new people coming to this contact material and your comments are certainly reflective of the discussions that take place here on a regular basis. Although, I feel like your analysis of the information is, like a life on Earth, only perceiving a narrow spectrum of all that is. But it’s tricky to come to this material, there is so much of it by now and it’s far more complicated than it first appears, not to mention it changes over time as they develop their knowledge or new people take over being the main point of contact. And then, from a human perspective we tend to see a linear picture and latch on to the ideas we most align with, but they are presenting a holistic perspective and from a linear perspective that seems contradictory at times.

The recent Federation series is a good example of this, and Marie has clearly noticed from her comments at the beginning of part 4 that, her viewers may be led to having a negative view of the Federation, where as she is stressing that she is laying the groundwork and that in future more will be included which may change this initial impression 180 degrees.

As far as your ideas about why you have come to Earth, to face some great oppression and to overcome it - I don’t disagree that it is your mission. However, personally I feel like it’s not the reason I came here. I’ve always felt like this is a holiday for me, taking a break from the routines I used to know and having experiences that I otherwise couldn’t have. For instance my job wouldn’t exist out there, and I wouldn’t be able to raise children in the same way if they remembered who they were. So, unlike many in this community I actually see great value in maintaining the Earth as it is, as a unique experience in which to incarnate and I actually think the Federation is doing a good job at preserving the playground. Indeed, if I died today and they asked for my feedback, then I would have been pleased with my life so far, it has been an adventure with many interesting twists and turns.

#3 2023-03-25 08:33:48

Scott Summers

ro

Great post, I loved it.

All experiences are valid from the POV of the player.

ro2778 wrote:

It’s always good to see new people coming to this contact material and your comments are certainly reflective of the discussions that take place here on a regular basis. Although, I feel like your analysis of the information is, like a life on Earth, only perceiving a narrow spectrum of all that is. But it’s tricky to come to this material, there is so much of it by now and it’s far more complicated than it first appears, not to mention it changes over time as they develop their knowledge or new people take over being the main point of contact. And then, from a human perspective we tend to see a linear picture and latch on to the ideas we most align with, but they are presenting a holistic perspective and from a linear perspective that seems contradictory at times.

The recent Federation series is a good example of this, and Marie has clearly noticed from her comments at the beginning of part 4 that, her viewers may be led to having a negative view of the Federation, where as she is stressing that she is laying the groundwork and that in future more will be included which may change this initial impression 180 degrees.

As far as your ideas about why you have come to Earth, to face some great oppression and to overcome it - I don’t disagree that it is your mission. However, personally I feel like it’s not the reason I came here. I’ve always felt like this is a holiday for me, taking a break from the routines I used to know and having experiences that I otherwise couldn’t have. For instance my job wouldn’t exist out there, and I wouldn’t be able to raise children in the same way if they remembered who they were. So, unlike many in this community I actually see great value in maintaining the Earth as it is, as a unique experience in which to incarnate and I actually think the Federation is doing a good job at preserving the playground. Indeed, if I died today and they asked for my feedback, then I would have been pleased with my life so far, it has been an adventure with many interesting twists and turns.

#4 2023-03-25 08:56:02

Phil

I can also look at the bigger perspective of the situation here and to be honest that’s how I use to look at it and in a way still do but I feel now that doing so can also make someone permissive and prone to inaction as all is as it is meant to be and it is but that includes challenging the norms including here, the star seed community, people’s perspectives all of them, I may be new to this communities information but not the spiritual concepts given or the concepts of time etc.

I feel we came here for a physical experience and in doing so should be taking advantage of that and I very much do not agree with what is happening to earth from that level and feel it has to change and would be more than happy to tell the federation that now or when I pass.

So many people hide behind the new age to feel superior, to not engage with the world around them and a lot of these people have obviously a lot to learn before stating how spirituality advanced they are. One doesn’t have to be all love, sunshine and words to be in a high vibration. Someone can be love in action that challenges and pushes.

Despite if Mari does a 180 or not I will still own my words and perspective because that are my own.

Board footer