You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-21 11:34:30

Rocketmidget

Why I travel , low frequency areas.

4 years ago it started getting so bad for me in Tennessee in the home where I was living.
My neighbor gave off a frequency that was pure hell. I could not live there. I finally moved in with my girlfriend in another town and had the same problem. The freq was unbearable there also.

I've always been sensitive to this but as my awareness was expanding at that time rapidly it was getting worse and worse.

So finally her and i sold everything..bought an rv an pickup to haul it and bolted!

As soon as I hit the road I just went from one great frequency place to another...1 month into this I found cosmic agency...and walla..here I am still traveling.

I could talk about the subtleties of this all day but do you have this issue?
What do you do about it?

Peace out starbulbs.

#2 2023-03-21 11:39:20

Re: Why I travel , low frequency areas.

I do not see nature as part of the problem. In USA there should/could be distant places without 5G, without EMF, without satellite caused electric wave smog.

If you move far enough and build your own light portal/ sacred grove, you attract good vibes from your spiritual guides. Then you can ground them so you can feel them around you without having to mediate all day or burning incense/ other purification rituals.

It takes time, but it can be done with careful work with energies. Should not take more than 6 months to clean up a place which is already distant from urban areas.

Land is not cheap, I guess. But I'm in process of buying land myself, so I can build/renovate few houses there and live outside city.

Last edited by Celestial Marriage (2023-03-21 11:41:06)

Reiki practitioner

Resident of Latvia

#3 2023-03-21 13:30:56

Rocketmidget

The Mari vid about portals 3 sums up what I have felt for many many years.
Any government building..hospitol..Dr office..police station..affect me badly. Can't be near them.
  Also a huge one she talked about for me are street intersections. I am allergic to stoplights lol. I'll go miles out of the way to avoid one.
  She explains why an that is a relief for me anyway. I always tell my girlfriend " why are there stoplights!!?" Of course she thinks I'm crazy. Ha.

As I grow an learn these things do get better at times for sure when I can hold my own frequency . But having these girls explain WHY I have felt these things for years is so so helpful.
Thanks mari.

#4 2023-03-26 18:40:10

Tell me about it.  Being near a major road has effects.  I call it spirit noise.  Deafening at times. 

Sounds like you need to go deep into the wilderness and go native and dark/grey.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#5 2023-03-26 20:12:32

Rocketmidget

knoxvilles_joker wrote:

Tell me about it.  Being near a major road has effects.  I call it spirit noise.  Deafening at times. 

Sounds like you need to go deep into the wilderness and go native and dark/grey.

My rv is parked 30 feet from the ocean now.
And let me just say...the difference is massive.

The waves rolling in hour after hour..day after day are better than any medicine one can find.

#6 2023-03-26 20:32:27

StarDeity
Banned

I ignore my neighbours most the time becausw they're democrats and ofc jabbed.

I live in my own world of my making.

But I'd like to move away from this area to somewhere more "rural" or more nature around, and with an ideal change of demographics.

Board footer