You are not logged in.

#1 2023-03-27 01:42:49

StarDeity
Banned

Mods Needed in the Spanish Forum

Like why are you even registered as mods there if you aren't paying attention, and/or Spanish isn't even your language... I just want to know..
Also what's up with having all those inactive "mods" there if they don't do anyrhing??

I miss having @Happy around!
Where are you Happy?!

There are just weird characters showing up yk..

Like more ppl not aligned with the divulgation and discrediting it...
Like idk what's the point of them even joining yk..

ENGLISH FORUM ISN'T THE ONLY FORUM THAT NEEDS AN ACTIVE MOD OK.

Thanks. big_smile

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-03-27 01:43:46)

#2 2023-03-27 01:44:21

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Mods Needed in the Spanish Forum

Somebody had to say it... tongue

#3 2023-03-27 06:25:55

Lyran

Lol Star - I Second!!!

@Happy! Where are you!?!? smile

Last edited by Lyran (2023-03-27 21:57:15)

#4 2023-03-27 12:50:48

StarDeity
Banned

big_smile

#5 2023-03-27 16:36:22

Jupiter 9

Me personally I don't have the time to mod the other forums, I barely have the time for this one, but even if I did, trying to do it through google translate would be a nightmare, at least for the type of personality that I am. Integrity and fairness are very high on my list of values and I can't make decisions to ban people based on auto translated texts.

However, for the more obvious cases of trolls and people with a history of aggressive messages and attacks, you can use the report button to alert us because I personally am not reading the other forums, and I will check those using google translate and those are easy to decide even with google translate, plus I can also ask my Spanish speaking admin buddies in the Telegram chat to evaluate the reported posts.

I checked the Spanish forum and there is a member named DianaBast that seems like she might be good at the mod job. Maybe Gosia can check her and consider trying her as a mod.

PS
Happy was just about to come back but then he read Lyran calling him Sister and was superoffended and now he is never ever going to come back, so this is all Lyran's fault. (Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read on the internet and use your discernment cause what I just said might have never happened in real life and may have only happened in my imagination, which means it happened on one of the alternate infinite parallel timelines and not on our timeline.)

PS2
Speaking of mods and modding, just for the record if anyone is wondering about azidaha's deleted posts, before someone start crying censorship and start giving speeches about free speech and start accusing us of being cultish or religious fanboys, know that he replied to my post privately via email and he was the one that deleted all his post history, and it wasn't us.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-03-27 16:45:08)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#6 2023-03-27 19:46:38

StarDeity
Banned

Yes, all the work can't be left to one person.

Like why Gosia not "pull" those other "mods" standing there by the ear.. tongue

Jupiter wrote:

Me personally I don't have the time to mod the other forums, I barely have the time for this one, but even if I did, trying to do it through google translate would be a nightmare, at least for the type of personality that I am. Integrity and fairness are very high on my list of values and I can't make decisions to ban people based on auto translated texts.

However, for the more obvious cases of trolls and people with a history of aggressive messages and attacks, you can use the report button to alert us because I personally am not reading the other forums, and I will check those using google translate and those are easy to decide even with google translate, plus I can also ask my Spanish speaking admin buddies in the Telegram chat to evaluate the reported posts.

I checked the Spanish forum and there is a member named DianaBast that seems like she might be good at the mod job. Maybe Gosia can check her and consider trying her as a mod.

PS
Happy was just about to come back but then he read Lyran calling him Sister and was superoffended and now he is never ever going to come back, so this is all Lyran's fault. (Disclaimer: Don't believe everything you read on the internet and use your discernment cause what I just said might have never happened in real life and may have only happened in my imagination, which means it happened on one of the alternate infinite parallel timelines and not on our timeline.)

PS2
Speaking of mods and modding, just for the record if anyone is wondering about azidaha's deleted posts, before someone start crying censorship and start giving speeches about free speech and start accusing us of being cultish or religious fanboys, know that he replied to my post privately via email and he was the one that deleted all his post history, and it wasn't us.

#7 2023-03-27 20:00:29

Jupiter 9

Brahman wrote:

Then who is she? big_smile
https://m.youtube.com/@happygirl4life

Edit:
(I think it's nextdream because often mentions the Monroe Institute, but I thought is man. If it's girl... tongue Lol)

Yeah I though Happy was a she for a while. Happy Girl is a different person, many people make the mistake of thinking she is our Happy. But no that is another Happy person. big_smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#8 2023-03-27 21:55:49

Lyran

Oh no!!!! I am so sorry Happy - i was confused by the English YouTube mod being Happy Girl! I am so so sorry it is my bad sad please accept my deepest apologies. I honestly feel terrible!

Hey and Jupiter - this is all Lyran's fault?- That's not nice! Was an honest mistake!

Last edited by Lyran (2023-03-27 22:29:15)

#9 2023-03-27 22:33:17

Lyran

Happy Please Brother Come Back. I'll go from the forum

#10 2023-03-27 23:07:27

StarDeity
Banned

I thought Happy might have been that female user, but how he talks here is masculine... Like not female energy xD

#11 2023-03-28 16:48:26

Alec

Happy coming back

lbt5xg2.gif

#12 2023-03-28 17:25:51

Jupiter 9

Brahman wrote:

I like women who sound like men. It's sexy. I even thought Happy was like that. But when it became clear it was a man, all my attraction evaporated. Lol

Lol big_smile

#13 2023-03-28 17:51:20

Jupiter 9

Lyran wrote:

Oh no!!!! I am so sorry Happy - i was confused by the English YouTube mod being Happy Girl! I am so so sorry it is my bad sad please accept my deepest apologies. I honestly feel terrible!

Hey and Jupiter - this is all Lyran's fault?- That's not nice! Was an honest mistake!

Oh come on Lyran, big_smile I thought it would be obvious that I am joking with the Disclaimer. It's just a stupid joke, I don't know why exactly Happy decided to stop participating again, he does this from time to time, he has taken a break for months before. I saw you call him Sister and I jumped on the opportunity to make a silly joke, I thought it would be clear with the disclaimer that what I say didn't happen. Happy didn't read your post, I don't know if he is reading the forum but most likely he isn't and I haven't talked to him since he stopped more than a month ago.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I will be more clear next time. smile

#14 2023-03-28 20:31:23

Lyran

Jupiter wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Oh come on Lyran, big_smile I thought it would be obvious that I am joking with the Disclaimer. It's just a stupid joke, I don't know why exactly Happy decided to stop participating again, he does this from time to time, he has taken a break for months before. I saw you call him Sister and I jumped on the opportunity to make a silly joke, I thought it would be clear with the disclaimer that what I say didn't happen. Happy didn't read your post, I don't know if he is reading the forum but most likely he isn't and I haven't talked to him since he stopped more than a month ago.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I will be more clear next time. smile

wink All good my friend - well played lol I like it smile

Board footer