Banned

Benjamin Fulford Update Today March 31, 2023

New weekly update.
Discernment always needed.

https://rumble.com/v2fln7o-benjamin-ful … lford.html

#2 2023-04-01 19:29:59

Jupiter 9

Re: Benjamin Fulford Update Today March 31, 2023

I personally don't like seeing weekly threads about Benjamin Fullford reports once again in the Forum. What will happen if other people start posting weekly update threads of Michael Salla and Kim Goguen etc?

A much better place for posting these is the 'Changes in the world - News' thread. People can still comment about them there.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#3 2023-04-02 07:43:02

JimiPickle

In one minute, I counted 78 eye blinks from fulford. This occurred throughout the broadcast. He is either sick or under a lot of stress.

Thanks for the video Star.

#4 2023-04-02 08:13:09

StarDeity
Banned

JimiPickle wrote:

In one minute, I counted 78 eye blinks from fulford. This occurred throughout the broadcast. He is either sick or under a lot of stress.

Thanks for the video Star.

Yw smile

#5 2023-04-02 09:17:30

Gosia
Administrator

I second that. Thanks.

Jupiter wrote:

I personally don't like seeing weekly threads about Benjamin Fullford reports once again in the Forum. What will happen if other people start posting weekly update threads of Michael Salla and Kim Goguen etc?

A much better place for posting these is the 'Changes in the world - News' thread. People can still comment about them there.

#6 2023-04-02 09:56:09

Lyran

Gosia wrote:

I second that. Thanks.

Jupiter wrote:

Further to this, I must say, it is puzzling. I thought ya'll understood - Nobody on this planet provides anything except conjecture borne of the matrix fog, CIA tainted crap and here and there on media you may find a VERY small number of authentic ET channels buried deep.
Why would any of us bother with some fella's report? When already there's not enough hours in the day to read Gosia's transcripts over and over?

This forum is for the core Awakeseeds connected to This Team and disclosure - outside of time and space - we are not the lucky folk, kicking back listening to our mates tell stories.

Last edited by Lyran (2023-04-02 09:57:13)

#7 2023-04-02 16:20:30

StarDeity
Banned

Lyran wrote:

Why would any of us bother with some fella's report? When already there's not enough hours in the day to read Gosia's transcripts over and over

You're talking about you.
Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but knowledge is power.
You know that even the Taygetans read all kinds of information on the internet, within the Earth matrix? They do research.
Aneeka was one to do much research since she was in charge of scrutinizing social media and websites often. How else do you think they gave us reports of the situation in Earth? Through research they did both online and in person.
Why should we close our minds to information and stop doing research? I take example from Taygetans too, they are into expanding their knowldge.

Reminds me of what Dhor KaalEl once said:

Gosia: Alright, thanks! Besides sports, how do Taygetan men have fun?

Dhor Káal'él: Studying and the desire to exceed in every aspect consumes almost all our time.

Studying and expanding of our knowledge, exploring, be it normal or with technology, is our entertainment. There are few get-togethers with friends and family also.

Gosia: But do you also dance, listen to music, do arts, go to the beach, do more mundane things like that?

Dhor Káal'él: Yes. Here we combine studies and the personal advancement with entertainment.

Lyran wrote:

This forum is for the core Awakeseeds connected to This Team and disclosure - outside of time and space - we are not the lucky folk, kicking back listening to our mates tell stories.

Yet some are one-track minded and close-minded...
Forgetting what they've learned from the Taygetans, about how information expands our perception.
Some seem to feel comfortable being inside a cube, perhaps.
Makes one think that some who act like "they know it all" might have not read all the content the Ts have shared with us...
Even important details of the disclosure. As if they look past it.

Human males should take example from Taygetan males.
Positive Masculinity.

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-04-02 16:58:01)

#8 2023-04-02 16:23:09

StarDeity
Banned

Hilarious xD

The cabal is on to him, he's naming the names...

#9 2023-04-02 16:24:25

StarDeity
Banned

Gosia wrote:

I second that. Thanks.

Jupiter wrote:

DW next time I'll post it somewhere else. smile

#10 2023-04-03 01:06:35

Lyran

StarDeity wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Why would any of us bother with some fella's report? When already there's not enough hours in the day to read Gosia's transcripts over and over

You're talking about you.
Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but knowledge is power.
You know that even the Taygetans read all kinds of information on the internet, within the Earth matrix? They do research.
Aneeka was one to do much research since she was in charge of scrutinizing social media and websites often. How else do you think they gave us reports of the situation in Earth? Through research they did both online and in person.
Why should we close our minds to information and stop doing research? I take example from Taygetans too, they are into expanding their knowldge.

Reminds me of what Dhor KaalEl once said:

Gosia: Alright, thanks! Besides sports, how do Taygetan men have fun?

Dhor Káal'él: Studying and the desire to exceed in every aspect consumes almost all our time.

Studying and expanding of our knowledge, exploring, be it normal or with technology, is our entertainment. There are few get-togethers with friends and family also.

Gosia: But do you also dance, listen to music, do arts, go to the beach, do more mundane things like that?

Dhor Káal'él: Yes. Here we combine studies and the personal advancement with entertainment.

Lyran wrote:

Yet some are one-track minded and close-minded...
Forgetting what they've learned from the Taygetans, about how information expands our perception.
Some seem to feel comfortable being inside a cube, perhaps.
Makes one think that some who act like "they know it all" might have not read all the content the Ts have shared with us...
Even important details of the disclosure. As if they look past it.

Human males should take example from Taygetan males.
Positive Masculinity.

I do accept your many points Star and I wouldn't ever claim to know it all my friend - my point was simply that many channels claim they know what's up - most are only connecting dots through the fog....
No offence Star, I should have said it properly - To me that guy is just background noise. I can over generalise if I don't think enough - You are right, always keep an open mind smile

#11 2023-04-03 02:50:12

StarDeity
Banned

You are right too friend smile

Which is why we should always use discernment.

As for this guy, Fulford, he talks about the noticeable front-men of the cabal.
Those are very influential in my country.
Rockefellers own and control BigPharma and the FDA, so they are behind this plandemic.
The Rothschild established the IRS and Federal Reserve, that has everyone being wage slaves in America, and other countries.
The central banks around the world are mostly owned by Rothschilds.

It would be great news if these regressives are forced to gtfo once and for all. tongue

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-04-03 02:50:39)

#12 2023-04-03 06:18:38

Lyran

StarDeity wrote:

You are right too friend smile

Which is why we should always use discernment.

As for this guy, Fulford, he talks about the noticeable front-men of the cabal.
Those are very influential in my country.
Rockefellers own and control BigPharma and the FDA, so they are behind this plandemic.
The Rothschild established the IRS and Federal Reserve, that has everyone being wage slaves in America, and other countries.
The central banks around the world are mostly owned by Rothschilds.

It would be great news if these regressives are forced to gtfo once and for all. tongue

Very true Star, The Rothchild and Rockafella scumbags head the financial arm of the Cabal. In this service-to-self culture - they are directly responsible for so much disconnection and disparity among our communities, it makes me so mad. The Cabal is Thick in Australia. We are one of the most heavily policed places in the world currently, were subjected to some of the harshest lockdown 'laws'. They used our work ethic down here to enforce the vax. Get the jab or lose your job/livelihood/ability to provide for our families. And wage slavery is right! Some months I lose 25% of my pay to tax, depending on which bracket I fall into.

Personally, because ive never cared one iota about wealth, i find the cabal funny, pathetic and lacking anything resembling style - pulling all this crap basically for money (and Control) when i bet most of em can't even dance lol. smile

#13 2023-04-03 16:52:50

StarDeity
Banned

Lyran wrote:

Very true Star, The Rothchild and Rockafella scumbags head the financial arm of the Cabal. In this service-to-self culture - they are directly responsible for so much disconnection and disparity among our communities, it makes me so mad. The Cabal is Thick in Australia. We are one of the most heavily policed places in the world currently, were subjected to some of the harshest lockdown 'laws'. They used our work ethic down here to enforce the vax. Get the jab or lose your job/livelihood/ability to provide for our families. And wage slavery is right! Some months I lose 25% of my pay to tax, depending on which bracket I fall into.

Personally, because ive never cared one iota about wealth, i find the cabal funny, pathetic and lacking anything resembling style - pulling all this crap basically for money (and Control) when i bet most of em can't even dance lol. smile

Oh yeah, I've heard of the atrocities they've been doing to Aussies...
I hope you are well and all this hasn't affected you so much u__u

Similar situations have been happening in democrat states in the US.
imposing jabs and all... the worst part is that the average American is ignorant about the Constitution and their rights... because being coerced and threatened by an employer to get jabs is punishable by constitutional law with jail, for up to 99 years in US. But people just don't know about this stuff anymore... sigh..
People have become complacent slaves and permissive... u__u

I despise the monetary system and having to use currency to get anything...
but again at the same time, it's been human's fault for accepting this...

their "dance" is humping the shekinah tongue

Board footer