You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-04 10:51:55

Mark

Emergency call

Is there anyone have the courage to through method of the CE5 project to invite a aircraft to land on your balcony,and be not afriaid when him(or her or third gender) go out and talk with you?I lost this ability due to external factors,and hope to talk with anyone of them
immediately.Help!!!Very urgent!!

Last edited by Mark (2023-04-05 07:18:39)

#2 2023-04-04 16:56:16

StarDeity
Banned

Re: Emergency call

you want a space ship to land on your balcony what...

#3 2023-04-04 19:13:19

Alec

Hello Mark,

Are you saying that you had the ability to call a spaceship to land on your balcony, but now you're not able to do that anymore? Is that what you are telling us?

#4 2023-04-05 05:21:31

RoadtoSamadhi

Greer is a reptile by Taygetean disclosure , I wouldn’t trust his app as it could be a way to identify starseeded individuals.

#5 2023-04-05 06:16:55

Mark

No,I have lost the invite ability.I believe i can anthor one if i keep pratice.Everything is too late.

#6 2023-04-05 06:17:58

Mark

StarDeity wrote:

you want a space ship to land on your balcony what...

yes

#7 2023-04-05 06:33:37

StarDeity
Banned

Did they used to come before?

#8 2023-04-05 07:24:52

Mark

StarDeity wrote:

Did they used to come before?

I'm not sure it's them,itjust a blue light floating in the air far away from me,and we didn't talk face to face.

#9 2023-04-05 07:36:17

StarDeity
Banned

Was it like an orb shape?

Sometimes they are astral beings, or it could be an actual ET drone..

I see orbs often in my bedroom at night.

Have seen the bigger orb shaped drone...

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-04-05 07:46:05)

#10 2023-04-05 07:39:05

Mark

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

Greer is a reptile by Taygetean disclosure , I wouldn’t trust his app as it could be a way to identify starseeded individuals.

According to Swaruu's statement,GF had liberate the moon and wiped out most of the power of the reptiles.Malicious abductions of human beings by ET rarely happen again.
And Swaruu often has a lisp,and her not specified whether Greer or the invited ET is kingu in that conversation.If geer is,that mean the method is true.If ET is,that mean GF neglect of duty.I don't know what Greer is up to,and I don't care.

Last edited by Mark (2023-04-05 07:41:13)

#11 2023-04-05 17:29:54

Mark

StarDeity wrote:

May be is a ball that emits blue light,i don't really remember what they
look like.I was too scared to look at them,and choose to hide myself at first.Can you still see the orbs now?Can you invite they to come closer to you and talk to you?Please.

Last edited by Mark (2023-04-05 17:34:04)

#12 2023-04-05 17:33:06

StarDeity
Banned

Mark wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

May be is,i don't really remember what they
look like.I was too scared to look at them,and choose to hide myself at first.You still can see the orbs now,can you invite they
come closer to you?please.

I don't tell them what to do, but I've made it clear to them that I don't welcome regressive ones.

#13 2023-04-05 17:42:16

Mark

StarDeity wrote:
Mark wrote:
StarDeity wrote:

May be is,i don't really remember what they
look like.I was too scared to look at them,and choose to hide myself at first.You still can see the orbs now,can you invite they
come closer to you?please.

I don't tell them what to do, but I've made it clear to them that I don't welcome regressive ones.

Can you be my intermediary?I need contact to my ET family now.I am poisoning by ET technology..

#14 2023-04-05 18:08:38

StarDeity
Banned

You have to contact them by talking to them and your Higher Self, since they are the ones who know you.
It's something personal you have to do..

#15 2023-04-06 12:30:43

Mark

StarDeity wrote:

You have to contact them by talking to them and your Higher Self, since they are the ones who know you.
It's something personal you have to do..

If it had been before, I would thought you are a strict but effective mentor.I had lost my emotion due to vaccine,and i had pratice meditation for many years before.Without emotion,I can't enter trance state anymore.
My heart feel like pierced by something now.
I nearly can't hold up myself,and don't know when i will die.I only have five years at most to collect healthy cells.I had no more time to pratice.Only way to save myself is to find them.

#16 2023-04-06 17:44:54

StarDeity
Banned

I understand your situation, and I'm sorry you're going through it too... It's not easy.
The best you can do now is trying to stay healthy as much as you can.
What helps in this situation is having a healthy diet and doing exercise too, and positive mindset above all.

I'm no health professional, but I've been following advice from holistic doctors, and also from the Swaruus.

The Carnivore diet or 'Proper Human Diet,' can help improve and/or send into remission symptoms and causes from and of different auto-immune diseases.
It could very well help those who took the papaya to relieve symptoms from it.

If you're interested, I recommend this doctor who talks a lot about it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e56gVwMFVPw

He also does live streams where he answers questions from the public.

The advice from the Taygetans to the ones who took the papaya/jabs is to take care of yourselves as much as you can.

Board footer