You are not logged in.

#1 2023-04-05 19:21:16

Jules77

Hybridization

I believe I have said before on the forum that there was something special about humans and there has been a taking apart so to speak to understand what makes it so.  Once humans were in 3D it was considered acceptable by all races including those that are positive to take physical genetic material without informed consent and not all were unaware (the famed DUMB experiments). Would humanity consider this appropriate from a more expanded view (5D or higher) regardless if “do no harm” (however that is defined) was followed? 

I would assume races hybridize on their own planets as well and may be one of the reasons for extractions (or abductions depending on circumstances).  Remember Swaruu #1 was placed in the woods by her parents to escape some kind of persecution – and would this persecution be related to her existence outside of the accepted matrix?  We also know the Swaruus eat meat and come to Earth to live for years.  They may not be eating the same food or drinking the same water but they are definitely breathing our air and getting dumped on by chemtrails. So I think you know where I am going with this and may explain why the Swaruus are so interested in what is happening to humanity on Earth. 

So the human race ceases to exist once the mind control is removed – but other changes that have occurred will remain due to consciousness maintenance and partially created by the soup of races that have inhabited human bodies over time.  Remember some of the members of the team noted they were coming here to witness the birth of a new race.  And based on this video no wonder there is so much immersion pod abuse and 3D insertions that have been artificially placed – from a scientific perspective it would have been interesting to test humanity’s limits (but sold to those incarnating here as consciousness “expansion”).

#2 2023-04-06 16:18:11

Jupiter 9

Re: Hybridization

One of the big issues is that once we incarnate inside this matrix we become a different person, a different identity, temporarily because of the veil of forgetting. And the problem is how can someone outside the Earth matrix get an informed consent from someone inside the Earth matrix without ruining the illusion? They do get consent from the person before he/she enter the matrix and the question is what about the temporarily separate person they become after they enter? One solution to this complex ethical issue could be to only take samples from humans that are awake enough to be able to interact with people outside the Van Allen Belt, and they can get informed consent from them.

I think that one of the big issues is that from what the crew has shared it seems that the federation and some positive ET races out there don't understand that it's not enough for me to have given my consent before I incarnate. Right now I am temporarily a different identity, a different person with a different self concept than what I was/am before I incarnate. And I have the same rights as the person I am before incarnating so they need my free will consent too. And I understand that they can't ask someone asleep for their informed consent without ruining their Earth matrix experience, so if they can't get their informed consent then they can't take a sample. I think this is the root of many ethical violations, some races don't consider the person we become when we are inside as a different person, and they see it only from a higher perspective that it's the same person, and so logically from that perspective if we give consent before incarnating then they don't need to get our consent when we are inside.

PS
There is a great tv show on apple tv that touches on these issues called "Severance", where people voluntarily decide to take a job in a company where when they enter the building of the company they get amnesia of their life outside. And so when they are inside the building they only remember their life inside the building and nothing from their life outside and so they develop a different identity based on their memories inside the building.

Severance — Official Trailer | Apple TV+

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#3 2023-04-07 01:03:50

Jules77

Hi Jupiter,
I don’t remember if the CA materials reference how long humanity has been in 3D (I have heard that it has been 4,000+ years - a long time for this to have been going on) and I don't think what you reference is outside of their understanding.  So perhaps at a lower consciousness level it is seen as similar to how animals are viewed by humans on this planet.  Hopefully the hybrid concepts are expanded further in the follow up video. It would be helpful if they could describe other 3D races and compare and contrast what is typical and what is not typical as far as 3D humans are concerned (does this kind of thing happen with all races with a 3D consciousness?).

Unfortunately I do not have Apple TV but I can see disclosure in so many things on TV since I have been awake (and cabal programmings too).

#4 2023-04-07 18:53:36

Jupiter 9

According to this contact and many other sources the "adamic race"/"3D humans" have been on Earth for about 12,500 years, before that there were no "3D humans" but only "5D" interstellar Lyrian humans that came here about 40000 years ago and had an interstellar civilization on Earth. And there were also other anthropomorphic races like the Neantherthals that coexisted with the Lyrians but I don't know if they are native to this planet and evolved here or if they were seeded on this planet by some other race a long time ago before the Lyrians arrived here.

My guess is that the vast majority of the Lyrian based races probably didn't go through a 3D stage cause they were already interstellar during the Lyrian expansion, except the Alfratans who were terrestrial humans in their past and originate from Earth. But the original Lyrians of Lyra probably had a pre interstellar, pre industrial stage but I still think the Earth terrestrial humans are a unique case cause this is an artificially isolated and controlled and managed by the federation matrix. While my guess is that the other non interstellar pre industrial civilizations out there are evolving naturally without a similar artificial management and without interference. And those civilizations are left alone and are protected from external interference by the prime directive. At least after the Federation was created and in UFoP controlled space. And they are not technologically advanced and they don't have access to interstellar life outside their planet at the early stages of their evolution, but my guess is they aren't "3D" but are "5D" and have 12 strands and their difference with the interstellar races is probably mostly the technological advancement. And the Neanderthals were probably "5D" with 12 strand DNA and they were simply not technologically advanced similar to the Venusian Lyrans who were at an ancient Greece level of technological advancement.

Yazhi:... In the case of Venus and Earth, they were inhabited by many anthropomorphic races similar to the Lyrian. Hence the remains that archaeologists call the ancestors of modern humans. The best known is the Neanderthal, but there were more, Homo erectus, Homo habilis, among others.

In the case of Neanderthals, they were not as they have been described to us. They had a highly evolved society towards spirituality and in harmony with nature. They were not very technologically evolved, but spiritual. Very loving with their loved ones and with animals and plants. ...

Expansion of Lyra, The pre-history / Origin of Human beings / The Orion wars **NO VIDEO**

And my guess is that those primary/natural non interstellar races go through a challenging period in their evolution when they enter the technological industrial stage on their way to reaching the interstellar stage. And maybe they first go through a stage where they are in harmony with nature and their planet and are more like kids that are in a loving relationship with nature and the consciousness of their planet and then the technological stage is like their teenage/puberty stage and that is their critical challenging stage before they pass through it and evolve into the interstellar adult stage. And it's probably in that technological stage that they go through a similar transitional challenging stage that can be compared to the terrestrial civilization. And I assume that the Andromedans were such a case and they ended up destroying their planet during that critical stage in their evolution.

Swaruu of Erra: ... According to what they themselves explain, several millions years ago, during the primitive era of their spiritual evolution, they were in a similar position as the humans are in today. They ended up fighting among themselves, for lack of ethics and morals, and that resulted in the destruction of their own planet. They had the time to get out of it on board of ships of their own manufacturing. By the very definition of timelines, it necessarily has to exist, but the Andromedans of today have no connection or communication with that timeline. They have total temporal capacity, and they have even used it with the humans as Alex Collier testifies, as he was in contact with the Andromedans.

Since the destruction of their planet, the Andromedans have no planet. It is a species and culture completely dependent on their space vessels. They are born, live and die in them, having their own cycles and dynamics of reincarnation onboard. ...

Extraterrestrial Races: Andromedans (Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Communication)

And probably all the "primary"/naturally evolving races are of "5D" frequency range and live in the "5D" density even when they are at a preindustrial non interstellar stage. And probably only the "secondary races" that are the result of artificially altering a "primary"/"natural" race and not the result of natural evolution, live in lower densities. My guess is that the natural frequency base for natural races with a connection to Source are in a "5D" state and the races that are of lower frequency are either egregore races spawned and manifested and maintained by races/collectives with a connection to Source and they remain in that frequency state because of no connection to Source. Or are "secondary" races that are the result of altering a primary natural race (like the terrestrial humans for example) and in order to keep that race in the "3D" state you need to artificially isolate them and artificially weaken their connection to Source and an enormous amount of effort is needed to keep them in that state, cause their natural tendency is to return back to their original "5D" average frequency similar to how a cork underwater wants to return to the surface.

Now the terrestrial humans were altered by the regressive reptilians in Atlantis, and my guess is that maybe some positive races do this too for positive reasons and in a more ethical way and maybe this is another way for new races to be born, other than them occurring naturally when for example a group from one race find themselves in a different environment away from their race/collective like it happened for example when a Lyrian group settled in Taygeta.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2023-04-07 18:59:57)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#5 2023-04-09 21:35:27

Jules77

Collection of biological material and experiments have occurred on this planet for a long time (with Earth being a living library via the Barbara Marciniak materials).  I have mentioned before that what has happened on Earth including hybridization would be hard to reconcile once humanity graduates to 5D, and it would make sense that there would be little to no public data on the subject for reference (although I believe races would have data in their private records regarding the experiments that have occurred - not just hybridization).  Given that 5D races wouldn’t allow their race to be hybridized my question above about 3D consciousness races still stands.  It would help to compare/contrast other 3D races on other planets as a point of reference – although that might make it more painfully obvious the free for all that occurs with the “primitive” races.  Maybe Yazhi can provide more details from an expanded view.

I know the human racial groups subject can be a touchy one but I think that also needs additional information.  I don’t remember seeing anything that explains why the cabal are attempting the “mongrelization” of the human race through immigration and more recently the mixed race couples that you see all over the place now in movies and TV programs.  They did mention that with this the white race would be the first to disappear so why is that the plan? 

And one last thing, when Tina noted the atmosphere of Earth is not hospitable to Lyrians it made me think of the terraforming that has been occurring to reduce oxygen and make the planet more hospitable to other races living on the surface.  I was under the impression that when we were still 5D the atmosphere would have been much different – so assume this is a more modern day reference.

Board footer